Early auspol

Early auspol

Based David Leyonhjelm edition
youtu.be/zPanZpNRVe8

Other urls found in this thread:

ldp.org.au/policy/immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's a woman in my tafe course who's 30+, has dyed hair and likes how cultured Melbourne is.

Should I attempt to root or nah

If she's fit don't just go for a root, you've got to choke her and pull her hair too.

What colourhl hair? Bit risky mate

mate it's fucking 12 pm

Pink
Normally a no go zone for me but I haven't had a lay in fucking ages mate

For all the neets, clearly

After the posts on the LDP pages involving Pepe and REEEE etc I already thought based David was a cheeky memester but I think this confirms it.

Did you see the autistic screeching one on Australia Day?

Fuck it just do it. Just double bag it

Yeah that's the one I was referring to, I was considering first preferencing One Nation next election but the LDP are keeping me on board by being the Meme Kings desu.

Yeah it's a tough choice. I agree with the Lib Dems almost completely but there immigration policy is fucking atrocious

Will do lad.

too bad all this fag cares about is getting the fag and fag enabler vote

Nevermind
She has a son

Bullet dodged

wait wait wait

>the video is actually named "David Leyonhjelm channels power of Kek to attack Section 18C"
what planet am i living on

This is the best timeline friend

What don't you like about their policy?

everything has gotten so strange

its actually not that bad

Essentially open borders.
Maybe, maybe from a libertarian point of view you can understand that but only after the welfare state is dismantled, not before.

>woman
>in my tafe course

is this u 2?

read a bit more

Does he actually praise kek or anything?

>Following these checks the unauthorized arrival can then apply for PR either by paying the immigration fee, being awarded an immigration scholarship or loan, or by applying for admission on humanitarian grounds as a refugee.
>trespass into australia
>get caught by border force
>pay money and you're a permanent resident

mate.

NO.

It's either all or nothing. None of this "Well if they're good, they can have it."

True, Im sticking with one nation

I think I'll vote Greens next election. We need to tank Australia if we're going to get anywhere. Stark and unashamed nationalism comes out of despair. The economy needs to tank, the people need to tank. Then from those ashes people will happily accept that cultural marxism is fucking shit and then we can go full RWDS.

Rather than voting One Nation and staying as a political minority. One Nation will never be a majority, they'll be underfoot of the Liberals until people get bored of them and they'll fade away again.

LDP isn't a bad party but they aren't super ideal.
You should definitely vote for them for muh guns and free speech and the bantz.
The aus/pol/ approved preferences are something like this
One Nation
other right wing meme parties
more moderate meme parties
LDP and other more libertarian parties
LNP
LAB
Greens

please tell me you live in victoria

Faggot aussie leave

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

QLD, I'm a NatSoc monarchist.

gtfo burger, go watch the congress address

Yeah they don't advocate open borders. More like the current status quo with vastly higher vetting, a harder citizenship test & no welfare until they become a citizen after a 10 year wait, so they're more closed borders than the current arrangement.