The Liechtenstein pill

>100% white Catholics
>monarchy
>didn't allow women to vote until the 1980s
>extremely wealthy
>not in the EU
>beautiful (Google Balzers to see what I mean)
>no rapefugees
>cozy

Why haven't you taking the Liechtenstein pill yet, Sup Forums? They are the last bastion of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P0N7nO3TJAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fug let me move OP
im poor white maple cuck i will enrich your womens DNA with my northern blood

Liechten(((stein)))

Not a real country.

I went to college with some duchess of luxembourg, she dated an arab

So small that it will avoid the upcoming European Civil War. Even Switzerland will fall.

>luxembourg

Full-on European cuckolds.

>American talking about countries he knows from wikipedia

go back to Sup Forums. Liechtenstein is like 2 towns full of people who earn your lifetime savings in a year. It's like Switzerland without any sightseeing appeal.

>Kraut thinking he knows my life

My family came from Liechtenstein. Balzers, specifically.

so you're 1/249694 Liechtensteiner?
kek, I live at the border, I've probably have more relations to Liechtenstein than you.

1/2. The entirety of my mothers side come from there.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
JESUS CHRIST BURN IT

wut? liechtenstein, luxembourg, and monaco are basically some families' vacation estates

next time you visit liechtenstein tell rudolf from the eck-pub i said "hallo guter freund" in a strange dialect

Luxembourg has bought into the idea of the (((European Community))).

1. when did her family emigrate to america?
2. have you been to the country or seen your family there recently?

actually curious, it's not some internet-administered pedigree test

>tfw you will never live in a tiny white alpine paradise
>tfw you instead live in one of the blackest cities in the united states

kill me

can you speak German, the local accent or ever been there?

>liechtenstein, luxembourg, and monaco are basically some families' vacation estates

maybe for rich arabs.
Luxembourg is Africa, monaco is uninteresting if you're not into gambling and spending 30 bucks on a longdrink. Liechtenstein has some nice castles and historic towns and that's about it.

Not a family friendly destination, price wise aswell.

1. Early twentieth century, I think. I could dig out the heritage books for a more specific date.

2. I don't have a passport, so no. I still stalk some of the family online to see what they are up to. One of them is a pretty successful banker and the others own a car dealership.

Of course I don't speak German.

We light a fire after Ash Wednesday, however. That's a Liechtenstein thing.

this is what Germanosphere christians do on Aschermittwoch.

that feel is real

>can you speak German
natuerlich aber ich muss imer noch mehr probieren

>Not a family friendly destination
I mean rich families have divided these city-states among themselves

so you're not "half leichtensteiner"

hmm, we carry the fire from epiphany back to dinner. ash wednesday is a nice thing too

Americans tend to be disappointed by European countries. I have 2 American dormmates who went to Germany after falling for the Switzerland meme.

Aschermittwoch has 2 meanings here.
It's the end of the lent, we're people burn palm branches and paint a cross with the ashes on their forehead.

It's also the end of west German Carnival.

Since a few years political parties hold meetings to sort out and announce their ultimate agenda for the comming year, called "political ash wednesday"

I've lived and travelled in germany and am not disappointed by your country, even (((berlin))) though i like dresden and want to visit leipzig

i also know what ash wednesday IS, we anglican protestants don't burn the palm crosses, we let them wither on the mantle. the fire is a cool thing and we use it to celebrate epiphany (the kangz reaching christ)

How can you not hate Berlin
It is an absolute shithole by german standards.

>Catholics
>white

Right, whites didn't exist until Martin Yakub Luther invented them.

berlin is fine. i only met a few rough turks in kunsthaus tacheles, thankfully that pit of degeneracy is shut down. i became an adult there so it's a special city to me.

the next time i live in germany is not belin. whatever uni accepts me as a PhD and gives a stipend. or austria, equally malleable immigration laws. the marie-curie fellowship has interesting projects.

>when the bogpill literally bogs you down

Literally nigger royalty

Why would you NOW think about going to Europe?
You are jumping on the Titanic after it has crashed the Iceberg.

Stop lying

>literally nigger

What

lets be honest, were just in this thread waiting for the flag

i was there last year, pol is a lot of bullshit about nothing and i'm treating it like int right now.

europe because i know people and you can bring a guitar to a foreign city, get invited to a party, and find someone who'll let you stay there whenever

We don't want you or your subhuman genetics here

Are you Greek?

Google ''Prince Alfons Constantin Maria''

There's a Liechtenstein user who comes on occasionally.

>you can bring a guitar to a foreign city, get invited to a party, and find someone who'll let you stay there
You can't do that in America?

That is nothing special.

>luxembourg
>Lichetentstein
>same country

american education

are you an ashkenazi or a sand-nigger

tfw the

That's cool but they speak German like Swiss do. Your ears would bleed from being there too long.

Not a single "duchess" of Luxembourg has history of miscegenation. Stop lying indeed

>Liechten(((stein)))

Good. It's a natural deterrent from American and other "European" scum. Let alone grade A subhumans

maybe i'm just a loser (i'm not) but i've never seen nor invited a street musician to a party. my college living situations sometimes had a transient here or there.

we also don't have statue people either.

>small german state is majority White
so what?

You also don't have a marauding horde of rapists who can do what they want and who you have to take care of.

>Balzers
Dat LOTR tier landscape

>rK8MfceE
Why don't burgers just move out of whatever scumhole they are in?

Honestly curious

If you know Dresden Leipzig isn't that cool.

t. Dresdner. Try to get into the TU Dresden.
Lots of chinese qts and voluptuous east Germans girls.

i had a class with some rich girl from luxembourg and england with an arab boyfriend lol. we have foreign exchange students in america.

you're quite a noble dead-at-50 alcoholic to warn me though

Their crown prince is half black, lmao.

Pure old South German bloodline right here, mongrel

South Germans don't really want to be part of Germany anymore.
Especially Bavaria would prefer to be part of austria.

I know that Saupreiß. I'm one of those people. BRD is illigetimate anyway

quick rundown on this guy?

Don't say South German then please.
Say West Austrian

they're called "people of color" here

I'm going to look for PhD/dual-citizen stipends anywhere I can fudge the 6-year residency authorities with my "exceptional integration," as I've been mistaken as a dane by a danish woman in denmark

don't worry about me diluting your (((european heritage))) (aimed at the russian who's a literal slav) as my life is firmly rooted in america where i own property

Only he could tell you that

Then he'd have to rape and kill you

Shut yer mouth ya heretic , if it weren't for us you'd be speaking Arab by now youtu.be/P0N7nO3TJAg

The prince is married to a nigger, they have a niglet who is the future reigning monarch

oh you're that faggot claiming to be a pure bavarian in other threads. GTFO you fucking nyemetz

>allows women to vote
No they aren't and you know it.

I'm somewhat of a Liechtensteinaboo myself. A cozy alpine village is my definition of paradise.

I don't think Austria is legitimate either. If anything it's a rebellious spinoff of Bavaria. From heraldic and traditionalist point of view of your average Austrian nationalist it's not legitimate either. Maybe one day Südtirol, Bavaria, Schwabia, Austria and German Switzerland can merge

And Alpine version of paradise is
Med population : 0

Bavaria is already gone like NRW is.
Maybe north bavaria is salvageable and can be annexed by sachsen.

Munich already has more burka niggers than Aleppo.

>tfw people don't know about libertarian utopia of San Marino

Feels good man.

BOGGED

Yeah I know.
That is why I don't want them to be part of Germany

You think its only bavarians who want to split up germany?
Everyone does.

I don't want germany to exist in the future.
Just every other country should take a part of germany.
Germany is the cancer of europe and that is the best way to stop us from existing.

Munich was ethnically non-Bavarian since 1940s, when a lot of displaced Germans were settled there

>cancer of Europe
England, Russia, France and Italy

As a northerner i hope Denmark will annex us.
Seems like a good flag to live under.

tell me more about the 1870s

slavs in east Germany are a meme, they're all in west Germany.

Rare!
stop killing dolphins.

France actually did a lot of damage. For the last 400 years.

Not in the last 100 years.
That was only us destroying europe.

You live in la la land.

You'll never be able to speak Danish.
It's impossible to pronounce the soft D unless you grew up with it.

is this shit worth it? do I really want to know?

LMAO
WWI - Serbian subhuman fault
WWII - French greed laid foundation, the Anglo declared War
Modern day - Kalergj(hapa) and Monnet (French)

It doesn't matter who started what.
We did the most damage
We birthed the evilest groups on this planet

why is your flag Russian Federation now?
I thought it was just Russia

Both the EU and the Nazis are the same cancer my friend.

i lived next to russian jews in berlin, there were a few, turks were definitely the bigger minority. surprised to see an exponential increase of chinks after 5 years though. maybe it was just tourist season.

just hire me as a consultant to the FSB, i can teach you what kinds of things americans think is funny or relevant, and what kinds of historically-based anti-french propaganda would be most effective.

run my ideas through google translate or just let me send them to you in russian

Based russ/southgerman bro

I'm in school on scholarship. I need the gibs for now...

The only cancerous thing Nazis did was being easy on part jews with their racial laws. As for today, we either go full Beneš decree or slowly die. Martin may be even preferable to Frauke. Germany need a little push for a racial violence and real hate. AfD in charge(not likely to happen this election anyway) means slowly declining 91% German 3% European 3% "Euroean" 3% subhuman Germany with BASED (((integrated))) immigrants and hippie tier mutli-ethnic harmony. Martinkike will deliver more German Resistence, more Breiviks and hate. Anyway Germans win

If Frauke purges Höcke faction, I'm voting SPD

what is the salary for russian meme-warfare shitposting? give me a number in rubles per month and i'll understand it in U.S. dollars relative to my cost of living. could I afford meat?

Accelerationism? Based

Looks peaceful.If i had money this would be my hideout for when the world goes to shit

lol your true colors show german kike.

Balzers is so pretty. Perfect for doomsday prepping.

According to Wikipedia, 5.4% of Liechtenstein are Muslims.
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liechtenstein#Religion

Why would a prince marry a nigger? Not even meth-head white trash have to sink that low.