Daily reminder Miss Helsinki winner is Black

Just in case you forgotten this is the prettiest face in all of Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWeyUTBkTss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hot :DDDDD

>muh beins

Not just Black but 3/10 on Black beauty chart.

How cucked are this people?

Well her nose does kind of look like Finland, so maybe that's why she got the award?

I've seen hotter blacks at the WIC center near my house

If she runs for Miss in Sweden she sure would have big chance of winning too

She is stunning.

They didn't even get an attractive black chick, who in turn wouldn't have been nearly as attractive as an attractive white Finnish chick. It's just ridiculous how blatantly political the decision was.

Her eyes are big too round for average Finn tho...

We have more niggers in Sweden, so she probably won't win. That is, we can probably find a better looking one.

They turned everything in to politics now.

>ugly chink wyman
No match for queen nigger

>SLAAAAY

>Be black
>See this

FFS, can liberals even tell black people apart?

No nigga would ever call this bitch "cute"

Well this proves all Blacks don't look same

The finns are just IRL shitposters.
Think of them as Europe's Australia

This was also a winner I think last year

Miss Finland 2017 is half Vietnamese but that's another story.

Trolls live in the north again. Give that blue hair and its a troll.

It's not Nigger but the ''n word'' be more sensitive Sven :-(

Give them....

Hot!

> tfw a Finnish chink wymyn is infinitely whiter than me
Fugg

>They didn't even get an attractive black chick

>It's just ridiculous how blatantly political the decision was.

This

I'm not really a racist Sup Forumsack but shit even to me she looks a little bit like a monkey... is that just me or what?

LOL that filename
As racist as Sup Forums is, it wouldn't be anywhere near as big of a deal if the chick in question, even if black and in Finland, was actually attractive and not objectively ugly, which is fucking ridiculous and obviously reeks of politics.

>as racist as

Realist is proper term.

SWEDEN YES

The problem is the nose. Wit a regular nose she could be more attractive.

This is definitely fault of Sweden

What standards does Brazil have? Mulatto, White, Black, Mestizo what average person would pick?

It's her entire face dude, the bug eyes, the small head relative to her facial features, the cheeklines, the short forehead, everything. There are even other black women with objectively better and more attractive facial features which people wouldn't dispute.

> Helsinki
> Sweden
American Education

jesus fucking christ

Too hot

Hideous.

Those weed eyes lmao

>at least she doesn't have a beard.

quit hogging the internet, your countrymen need to make a call

seriously fugly

And Libtards are keep telling people are imaginary ''White privilege'' LOL

How did she even qualify with that cartoonish nose? Oh right, muh western standard of beauty be raysiss and shit mo fugga.

*about

The new face of scandinavia. Thanks whores.
Say goodbye to civilization.

She looks like a troll.

kek

This girl was in 4th place. I wonder what went through her mind when she heard the results.

Get this vile negress off my screen

She's blonde and has blue eyes.... she probably clapped for the sheboon, and then went out to fuck 40 rapefugees.

Black privilege

Her hair is bleached it looks grey.

>I'm White and thus a racist
>I only deserve 4th place

Kek.

True, mostly wymen voting for this craziness.

*well more white then grey to be specific.

> tfw the rapefugees wouldn't even touch the actual Miss Helsinki but gladly settle for the runners-up

Nice fivehead.

Look at the triangle nose on that ugly cunt.

Hey don't generalize, maybe she's /ourgirl/, who knows.

>argentina giving opinion on white people
top kek

No she is not,looks naive as fuck

big nose between two big cheeks.
theres like a triune mountain of bulbousness on her face.

>Black middle easterner
>Fat nose
>Fat cheese
>Bugged out eyes
>Wide mouth
>The most beautiful in all of Finland
I'm so sure and it has absolutely nothing to do with them trying desperately hard not to look racist. There totally wasn't an armed brown man in a black ski mask standing behind the judges.

There are some Whites in Argentina

otkud ti znas majke ti.

High foreheads aren't bad looking on women.

I feel sorry for her, she doesn't know she was just a globalist pawn and now she has to suffer lots of abuse she didn't bring on herself. Fuck Finland they are the real racists.

My ex gf
>Pic related

Found out she's antifa after dating her for 2 years. Plowed her in the face a million times, she agreed with me about sand niggers and how poisonous multiculturalism is. I find out that all of her friends are actually antifa when I make an off-hand comment about jews one day, they go "I think your boyfriend is a nazi".
She responded "If he were I'd kill him".

Turns out, she was just pretending the entire time for something..... literally no reason? She was pretending to agree with me because she wan sum fuk?

I dumped her when I found out, turns out she was the pass around girl at her school for the scummiest sub-humans imaginable.

I feel defiled, literally like my dick is infected with the death of my ancestors. Knowing that I have been deceived by this monumental slut for 2 years in a row makes me physically ill. I became depressed and took up drinking. I just quit 3 months ago, and I've always been good looking, and girls always approach me still, I want to literally stab myself in the face so they won't talk to me. I avoid them wherever I go, I don't look at them or talk to them.

I hate women, I hate women, I hate all women.

Pretpostavljam,jer taj region ima mnogo manje samo postovanja i patriotizma nego ljudi odavde.

Fuck her, she didn't have to compete. How delusional do you have to be to look like that and to think you can compete with nordic women?

She isn't that ugly once you get used to her face desu
You guys aren't trying hard enough.

At least nobody would call them racist hahhaha

Like any female would turn that shit down.

Bio sam gore i upoznao neke ljude tamo, nije ti bas Sup Forums merodavan za takve stvari.

Then it's on her, I have no sympathy.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWeyUTBkTss

All perma-virgin Sup Forums faggotry aside, black women can absolutely be beautiful.

This chick however, is not. Her face looks tired and busted.

Step up your game Finland.

> She isn't that ugly once you get used to her being ugly
Wow, thanks for the insight

All women are like that. There are no unicorns.

Some Finns may intermarried with Swedes in past,but they aren't from Scandinavia originally, Estonians and Hungarians are their closest relatives.

Even if she was black, she'd still have an enormous forehead. Would bang though.

pic related: her best role

You have some who are liberal and some who are conservative

no no no. it's not that she's black, she's absolutely disgusting to look at. I don't mind an attractive black woman. She looks absolutely horrible.

Eerily realistic

>I hate women, I hate women, I hate all women

Good, you shouldn't pass on your genes anyway

That's just based on which faction their father/first Chad sided with.

That's what I am saying she is 3 out of 10 even for Black woman.This victory is pure guilt

That's something off about the face, like it's too wide and short or something I can't figure it out

I definitely will. It's called artificial wombs, women are no longer required for anything haven't you heard?

Depends on the facial features and hairstyle. But hey, that's just my opinion.

As I said before, I'd still bang, she looks very good.

She would be even uglier is she did not put make up and made her hair straight.

I thought Trump was in charge of this shit. WHy is it so politically degenerate?

would colonize

Fuck it looks like a dark mexican transvestite savage.

Good job Finland, you did it!

Trump hasn't changed a damn thing nor will he.

shitskins are still here in the millions illegally, sand niggers are still flooding in from those countries he said they wouldn't.

Our military is still a joke.

Women are still whores.

Nothing has changed, nothing will change. Feel duped?
Good, because that's exactly what you are. Trump is a bone for an angry dog and nothing more.

All Trump was, was a pacifier for rebellion.

those girls who approche you, do you tell her your story? if not, tell it like you told us here, i wonder how they respond..