>what is satire
O' how far you have fallen, father.

The fuck?

> tfw the emails were never as good as that at all

Bumpity bump

next week brother

>tfw slid

Post link, I don't remember this one.

i can't handle any more fucking larping jfc.

Assange released a statement this morning saying that Wikileaks intends to release 23 more ‘acid washed’ Hillary Clinton emails next week after releasing the first last Tuesday.

Assange characterized the email as “bizarre and truly evil” rousing the anticipation of many eager spectators.

Luckily, you won’t have to wait until next week to get the first one because a Wikileaks staff member snapped a photo and leaked the email this morning, saying that he believed “The American people deserve to know the truth now, not later”.
I made this thread to see the responses desu, for all I know that email is fake.

Wikileaks almost made me a Hilldog t b h

cnn.com/specials/politics/cnn-politics-live-vote

>dabestapodesta

Is that fucking real?

As much as I enjoyed the email dump, this never happened.

when is Wikileaks going to release Vault 7 and whatever else they're hiding. I'm getting impatient

>The Elders

liberals will defend this

>sacrifice a chicken to moloch
>chickenlovers

Never thought I'd ever actually agree with Hillary on something. Doctor Who is shit.

>is that fucking real?

are (You)?

Serious query... go look in a mirror quick.

If you see yourself there as you remember you looking last time you looked then go ahead and grab a steak-knife and gently stick the blade up your left nostril... then chant
>Shadilay, Shadilay, praise Kek and die minions of Moloch!

As soon as you are done with the incantation, face-plant onto the nearest floor/table and drive the blade upwards with as much force as you can muster... the incantation will protect you and the knife will drive out the evil spirit you contracted by reading the emails of these demon worshiping satanists... they encode demons digitally into these very rel emails!

Good luck!