LOL KEK LOL

LOL KEK LOL

Congratulations Drumpfcucks

Buyers remorse yet Drumpftards?

>Legal status
>not citizenship

sage

His platform of deportation has always been aimed only at illegals with criminal history. This doesn't compromise his stance.

Do not respond to shareblue threads

So falls America.

He's always said he pretty much only cares about the criminals though

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

you can tell which posters actually read up on trump and which one fell for a meme.

Caring about trips is autism

>illegals
>not criminals

Hi there, newfriend! You seem to have made the same mistake! That's okay, we here at Sup Forums.org are always willing to help out an user in need! Simply turn off your trip code, or return to reddit. I'm always glad to help you learn the culture of our anonymous image board!

kys tripfag

this is not new.. did you miss 2016?

I've come here since 2006 and hes right. The only people that still care about that culture of Sup Forums are faggots. This place is a giant shithole.

BEANED
E
A
N
E
D

>didn't watch the presidential address
He's putting Americans first

Fuck you, disgusting shill cocksucker

omg nukleair lawnch cohds

dumb nigger

That's it, I'm going. And I'm having 5 kids.

do you want to know how I know you're lying? the first of my two posts is an old ass copy pasta that I always post to get a rise out of tripfags

Say it with me:

MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION.

A GREAT (BEAUTIFUL) WALL.

VICTIMS OF IMMIGRATION CRIME ENFORCEMENT.

Do you know the sheer amount of memes and pasta I've seen as a 28 year old that has been high since he was 15. My point still stands.

Because any of the other viable candidates gave 2 shits about immigration?

your point doesn't stand because I clearly wasn't being serious about it you raging autist

And people here have always said that all illegals are criminals (hence the term "illegal"), but as soon as Trump realizes that he can't win and starts bending to my country you all start double-thinking and seeing it as winning. Pathetic; conquering you culturally isn't even entertaining.

We're talking about people with criminal records, dumbass. Illegals who have been convicted of crimes.

>This place is a shithole
>This place is cancer
>We are not legion
You will learn someday

>as soon as Trump realizes that he can't win and starts bending to my country
nigga he ain't gonna hear shit over that fuckin' wall lmao

mexicans keep barking like fucking chihuahuas over this shit like their voice matters in this issue

David Brock is James Alefantis's boyfriend and started shareblue to dilute pizzagate threads.

>voluntarily deport yourself and we'll let you get in the back of the line
>otherwise we deport you to whatever country we feel like and you're on the shitlist

So the 10 trillion spics who have never technically been convicted of being her illegally dont count?

Here come the nitpicking of everything they Man says or does. Fucking leftards, I guess they will be busy for the next 8 yrs.

sage

>And people here have always said that all illegals are criminals (hence the term "illegal")

Most people know he was talking about convicted criminals. The people you're referring to, some were idiots who didn't know, but most were trolling.

Just because his policy is only actively seeking out undocumented convicts, it may go above & beyond that at times. I wouldn't mind that, but so long as the criminals are deported I'm happy. If any non-convicted illegals get sent back, well I guess that's just a little icing on the cake.

rolling

On MERIT faggot.

He's literally just reverted the whole US immigration system back to what it was before Lydon B. Johnson fucked it up allowing anyone and everyone; largely non-European, unskilled migrants to flood into the country.

If this holds up as long as Johnson's 'reforms' did then Trump's going to use the migration system to make America white and Asian for the 21st Century at the expense of spics and niggers.

Not making America white again, but white and Asian is an acceptable compromise that puts the two most intelligent demographics together and at the helm of the most powerful country in the world.

Not really sure how you think he's going to go about getting rid of niggers

caring enough to have trips is the worst autism

Managed decline.

Starve 'em out and deprive them of the resources to survive with slow and gradual welfare cuts unless they get with the times, get their act together and be more civilised. Talk a big game on abortion. but do nothing to keep their numbers under control. Use gentrification and social cleansing to further dispose of them and marginalise them both native middle class whites and skilled, wealthy Asian migration helps to accelerate that - see Canadian house prices.

The spics he can just bully into leaving out of fear or by deporting every one of them that doesn't have full citizenship for any excuse possible. Divide and conquer the rest by bringing the Cuban Americans and non-Mexican ones on side to oppose Mexican migration.