>MERIT BASED SYSTEM LIKE AUSTRALIA
MERIT BASED SYSTEM LIKE AUSTRALIA

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.pro-linkglobal.com/immigration-alerts/united-kingdom-numerous-changes-coming-in-the-uk-through-april-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WEW
E
WEW
E
WEW
E
WEW
E
WEW
E
WEW

AMNESTY FAGS BTFO

Ahahahahahaha

Code for "amnesty fast-track"

Trump voters cucked again

haha yeah thats "the dream".

Looks like Sharia may well close all european immigration, just to let the colonies in. That wasnt the plan Theresa!

WE DID IT. We will save white america!

i love this man

This. This so hard.

I thought you guys fixed your shit and started deporting jungle monkeys.

We have. This is addressing future legal immigration. If you want a visa you need merits behind that need. No more skillless faggots from the third world. If you're coming here you need to be worth it.

Yes Cunts.

thanks for taking the impending blame you roofuckers. luv u

This has to do with legal immigration dumb shits

NIIEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT

This has nothing to do with amnesty, idiot. This has to do with LEGAL immigration

What did I miss?

WELCOME YELLOW MENACE

friendship ended with EU

anglos new and only best friends

wait really? Does this mean that I would actually have a chance of moving to the U.S. when I get my masters?

Theoretically, yes. Depends on how strict the requirements end up being. Basically this will massively cut down brown immigration, and should ramp up white immigration.

WELL CHOP UP MY LAND AND CALL ME CHINKY CHONG

Yes. And if it's anything like other countries it will be based on the needs of certain industries.
>industry X has a need for workers
>you have a degree that this industry needs
>this bumps your application to the top

You know the best thing about the merit based system is it allows you to pretty much cut off third world immigration if you want too

Not that Australias does, because our merit system doesn't have those merits

But theoretically if you wanted to you could place "from a developed country" as the highest form of merit and those people get preference over the rest

fantastic news boys, I'll be looking into potentially joining you over in burgerland

If I meet you, I will take you shooting.

Come home, white man.

We do get a ton of skilled immigration, problem is the family reunion shit, they get to bring their big stupid families over

Still not the worst immigration system though

explain this austfags

Literally what?

it's true that's a big risk. However if it would be easier to reverse by going through our parliament than having the EU control our borders and having to appeal to 27 other countries. Regardless of what she might do or not do, that is an advantage we will have from now on. I even doubt she'll be able to push for that commonwealth meme by the time of the next GE considering how much time/effort negotiating the aftermath of triggering Article 50. I'm more concerned of getting flooded whike the gates are still open.

Yes, I know I'm being hopeful but if we already give up then it really is game, set and match.

Come home, white man.

It means if the palm of your hand is as white as the back you get merit points.

Brief reminder that merit based system isn't entirely good. Straya and Leafland use the merit based systems and we're both being flooded with chinks and pajeets because of this.

use the same merit based systems*

Your always welcome here.
If only we could export out our undesirables

I dont think trump will enact the exact same system

just have some decent skills and they'll let you it, I think

you won't need a 2 masters degree with 10 years job experience though

nobody cares about you faggots except as a talking point

But we don't have nearly as much racial tension or cultural disharmony than other multiracial countries. Even our black population is relatively stable, except for Sudanese and Somalian gangs which are small and heavily criticised.

This shite again.

>The second stage of minimum annual salary increases will be implemented, raising the threshold from £25,100 to £30,000.

blog.pro-linkglobal.com/immigration-alerts/united-kingdom-numerous-changes-coming-in-the-uk-through-april-2017

Same with Canada desu, largely because both of our systems pick the best from the shitskins. In a perfect world however none of our countries would have these shitskins.

you have to go back

Leave the cuck shit in Sweden pls and vote republican.

Have fun getting swamped by pooinloos and chinks instead of beaners and coons

ELLOH M8 WOULD YA LIKE TO TRY SAHM DINGO PEHNISS

Enjoy that steaming Poo in Loo

take back your own country, sven

Of course user, why would I want to leave Sweden if I wanted to live in Sweden?

>imblying it won't be both

more H1B more H1B

Fair point. Welcome aboard. Stay out of California for your own good.

I don´t think they´ll be very strict desu

just have a degree

bigger chance of when you have more experience/masters etc etc

Fucked off javamonkey!!