101 Year Old David Rockefeller Just Received 7th Heart Transplant

Can money make you inmortal?

scorchedearthnews.com/2016/08/24/101-year-old-david-rockefeller-just-received-7th-heart-transplant-this-morning/

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com.do/books?id=q2lCAAAAIAAJ&dq=The Grandees&q=Rockefeller&pgis=1&redir_esc=y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney#Health_problems
youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You posted an old picture here is a recent one

there is no evidence he has had even one heart transplant

seven transplants would be insane, there's no way your body could take that especially at his age

>2016/08/24

Why the fuck are you posting 5 months old news? What the fuck is wrong with you?

How is he getting these organs? Is he just buying them in third world countries?

JUST

Is he so evil that the gentile hearts just can't take the infernal heat of his vile Jewish soul?

Old news and nit substantuated at all.
The more accurate guess was 3 heart transplants though.

Well, he has access to the best medical care mankind has to offer. If someone can take multiple heart transplants at this age, it's him.

>Swiggity Swooty

JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY DEMON!

It's like the guy in Prometheus

More organs for the elites. More.

More.

yeah but why would he need 7 transplants? have they all been botched operations? is he getting hearts that are barely younger than he is?

dude doesn't need transplants. He probably has an insulin pump that is continually injecting HGH

>Jew
Rockefellers are Lutherans of Dutch and French descent. No Jewish.

absolutely

HUMAN
U
M
A
N

Stranger things have happened
We shitposted a real estate mogul into the white house

Maybe his body is trying to die by rejecting his new hearts every few years

They're Jews.

books.google.com.do/books?id=q2lCAAAAIAAJ&dq=The Grandees&q=Rockefeller&pgis=1&redir_esc=y

Doubtful, why would they even care to continue living?

We have the technology to just keep a person's CNS functioning without the PNS

Literally a brain and eyeballs.

What would happen if he died? I'm genuinely curious?

yes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney#Health_problems

>In early July 2010, Cheney was outfitted with a left-ventricular assist device (LVAD) at Inova Fairfax Heart and Vascular Institute to compensate for worsening congestive heart failure. The device pumped blood continuously through his body. He was released from Inova on August 9, 2010, and had to decide whether to seek a full heart transplant.This pump was centrifugal and as a result he remained alive without a pulse for nearly fifteen months.

Don't go to the heart transplant facility tomorrow.

maybe you have heard of the human organ trafficing in the news?

this is how the rich live so long

They need to get two in there. Put off the next slice for a few extra years. Surgery takes a lot out

But they only do that to the people they hate

Rabbi Jews: Non-Jews are Beasts to Serve Us as Slaves

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw

wrong you ignorant moron

all the kikes changed their names to germanic/european names

fake news or legit?

JIDF detected

>tfw you probably won't even live until 70

who the FUCK wants to live to 101 years of age?

Because this life is all they are going to get.

An eternity in outer darkness awaits them.

>Matthew 8:5-12King James Version (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,

6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.

7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.

8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.

9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

10 When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

>12 But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

A large majority of human beings you fucking actual space alien.

jesus christ, just put it out of it's misery

Have you ever seen an 80 year old? Life appears pretty miserable by then. But another 20 years on top of that? When is enough enough?

I know what to believe

>costs 200,000 dollars to get an organ from a chinese death row inmate

>99.5% of those charged with a capital crime in china are executed

>china executes more people than the world combined

pic related, a special execution van so they can execute people in remote areas and still keep the organs fresh

organs are big business, i guess they've got to execute someone new for organs now that theyve harvested all the falun gong

Pretty loose definition of human

old news

Living this long, rich or not, seems like a fate worse than death.

>He made a deal with the devil for his fortune, so he wants to live as long as possible, even if it's torture

Probably, but it the ugliness of your soul will always seep through.

End boss

He doesn't want because he knows he'll go to hell

>be rich jew
>do fucked up things
>mfw i'm getting too old i'll die soon
>mfw i realize i'll go too hell for all the fucked up things I did
>ohshit.jpg

HE HAS 7 HEARTS AT THE SAME TIME

7 IS LUCKY MYSTICAL NUMBER

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

Considering all you do is watch anime and shitposting all day, how would being a frail old man change your life?

He is trying so hard to see his "god" ruling over this world. We are so close to the great tribulation.

Oy vey!

Might just be that all consuming fear of death motivating them to keep going. For me in my 20s I'd think living to be frail and 98 would not be worth living but it might be a different tune when I am at death's door.

Still does reek of like that guy said or your usual stereotype of some insanely rich god-complex guy refusing to accept death.

I'm normally not conspiratorial but if eating the hearts of newborn babies would extend their lifespans these rich sorts would do it in a second.

Because they are afraid of judgement. They sold their soul without realizing how short our lifetime really is. Kind of funny to know what their deepest fear is.

Cunt fucking Mormon

I must be tired. I read PNS as penis

Those digits, wew lad

this
nu-Sup Forumsfags are just gonna keep replying though

Is it the artificial hearts extending his lifespan? Or the blood of children sacrificed to his dark masters?

Why is his smile so creepy?

It's especially interesting since men tend to not age well past 80. All the old dudes I've known were barely functional at that age while the women were still perfectly lucid. The ratio for men:women centenarians is like 1:7 or something outrageous like that.

Besides the heart transplants, he must have an amazing array of health problems.

What and what?

SPBP. Having a single heart transplant is risky business, let alone 2 heart transplants, especially a 100 year old man.
7 is outrageously ridiculous, the body would never cope.
OK bait you got a lot of bites hombre.

>putting weak little subhuman chinese hearts in a big fat american man

no wonder the hearts keep wearing out so fast.

hes got to be waiting for something. what is it

He's a fucking hundred years old man

He looks like the evil politicians from 80s thrash metal albums

I literally live a thirty minute car ride from his mansion.

But what do they do without a penuse?

not yet. getting closer.

What is this fucker doing that his heart failed 7 times?

good think you cant repair neurons yet
unlimited hearts wont save you, globalists

>wow wtf put him outta his misery
>omg rich or not I'd hate to live to be that old wtf

Shut the fuck up. The man clearly, desperately wants to live. You don't consent to seven fucking heart transplants otherwise. It's difficult to imagine for you peasants, but life when you're a fuckin billionaire is pretty sick and beats the black nothingness of death.

how fast is the car moving

>August 24, 2016
>August 24, 2016
OLD NEWSOLD NEWSOLD NEWSOLD NEWS

i dont even want to live to 50 desu

Are you having fun posting in slide threads Sup Forums? Do you enjoy taking it up the ass from Shareblue and letting them shit up this board?

Sage

he now has a heart for each sin.

Nah, he sold his soul for power decades ago and is trying to avoid paying up for as long as he can.

Yeah that guy is definitely a lizard.

How the hell does he not have Alzheimers?

FUCKING DIE ALREADY

he has forsaken the lord

My grandfather killed japs in Iwo Jima, he's 97 years old and spry as fuck, still drives and goes out and does shit. You can definitely be old and still functional, but he's the greatest American I've ever met. Nature clearly wants Rockefeller dead, he has no business still being here.

looks familiar doesn't it? it goes deeper than you think.

demons can only sustain a human heart for so long.

a 101 year old who actually looks bad for his age

>Decrepit Jew
>Big

No he's the boss right before the Rothschilds.

His body has the look of a man who's supposed to be dead and don't know why it's still alive.

transplanted organs only last about 7 years on average if the body doesnt reject it straight away

but then again my aunt has had the same dudes kidney for 25 years

CAN'T YOU READ THE BANNER ON THE PAGE?

THIS NEWS COMES FROM THE WORLD'S TOP JOURNALISTS!

I think Alex Jones said he get blood infusions from young people as well.

da bantz

Nigga looks like he's got a case of dark side degregation

He will die the day when the Bogdanov twins make the call

Why does he refuse to die? Are these the end times?

holy fucking shit, his human suit needs replacing

you'd be surprised how much power you can get from sacrificing your soul to the 7 princes of hell

>tfw you realize alex jones was right about the vampires

>"""""""news"""""""""""

That website is satirical, like the Onion

Wait actually, is this site supposed to be serious. Those articles sounded like a joke

he's just a puppet of the Rothschilds, they replace all his innards every few years to keep up the facade. he's basically a skin suit to house the soul of Cthulhu.

How many healthy young men's hearts has to demon illegally taken?