Give it back

Give it back.

Give it ALL back.

Fuck off. Germs stole it first from us.

Memeland

"Stole" it? You ARE it, you fucking Bohemian. Stop acting like Austria and denying your heritage like it's some kind of shame to be German.

They owe more.

No. Might makes right. If you want it you take it.

Why? So they can flood it with refugees and ruin Europe more than they are already doing?

This. But the Germans should deserve it back first, the state they're in nowadays, they'll just use it to import more rapefugees

Germany doesn't deserve to be a nation

>memelland
>meme land

No

We need those memes

>start WW2 reclaim territory wrongfully taken after WW1
>lose even more territory and entire culture as it once was

Says the country who renounced their heritage for a bunch of fucking Vikings.

Agreed.

Can't wait for all the aquaparks we built with eu gibs so to be filled with mudslime

lol you wish i would like to see it as the hre just for the memes

germanbros what's the redpilled deal with schleswig?

>Leaf
Piss off you snow nigger prostitute. My country is here five times longer than your mongrel nation. This land is rightfully ours and it was our for hundrends of years before even Fritz got Germany unified. If anything, we should get back parts of Austria.

Krauts can go to fucking hell

you heard it Czechia and Austria!!!

Germany should have been dissolved in 1945. Germans are lucky they still have a county at all.

When will Belarus and Ukraine give back Polish clay?

The morning will come when the world is mineee...

>memelland

Even worse than fucking Germans. And what a feat that is.

Excellent idea.

Oh, and don't forget the 500 billion dollars owed Israel for Jewish property destroyed or stolen by globalists in the war, including their man in Berlin.

The monent they finally submit to Russian rule, which they stubbornly insist on drawing out.

Actually, the more pressing concern is what to do with Lithuania.

But you literally just gave it up

hopefully never, people there feel aversion towards Poland and are germanophillic. Russia as well, they think Germans are better than them as one poll showed. Why would you want to deal with backstabbing rats

I WANT TO LIVE IN MEMELAND.

You are rightful German clay and always will be

It must be saved

>no South Sakhalin
>no Alaska

You even trying fag

Yeah, good luck with that, Hans. If anything, we will take back Austria and parts of Germany once you fall apart from that huge refugee dick in your ass.

Fritz will again try to swim in Labe with rock around his neck as last time.

>coming from the people who did nothing but benefit off the failures of both nations

Fuck off and die Voltorb

Give it back.

Give it ALL back.

Why did you leave out literally all of France? Reunite the Carolingian Empire or don't get out of bed tomorrow.

You faggot, we payed for Alaska.

Almost.

You still need Byzantium as your right as Roman successor.

Fuck that, Alsace is French.

Austria being united is OK, but they'd never agree to it.

The rest is just gone by the point.

Fuck you.
Germany needs to be fucking split up and given to all neighbor countries.

Just look at how much damage we did in the last 100 years.
We can't be allowed to keep existing

Don't make us bigger you idiot.

Well of course you could and should do that if we should fall ( which is not unlikely) I would rather see them in your hands than in the subhumans hands.

But if Germany should ever recover and go Reich again you are still considered rightful German clay.

Dont bitch, you were always treated well

>That manic drunken Russkie still repeating those only few words in english he knows.

Trips of truth.

>>coming from the people who did nothing but benefit off the failures of both nations
I don't get it. What does it have to do with the fact that Ruthenians are germanophiles and cocksuckers?

WITNESSED
GO BACK TO SIBERIA YOU DIRTY RUSKIES

>Dont bitch, you were always treated well
user, that was in times when Germany wasn't islamic

Juden müssen draußen bleiben.

>Fuck that, Alsace is French.

Uhm no sweetie

Either you're falseflagging, on vacation, or you're fucking brainwashed, because no proud German would ever say those words.

>look at how much damage we did in the last 100 years

Look at how much damage every other nation has wrought to the people of the world. Don't act like Germany has done anything unique.

Yeah, I am not talking about the current state but the Germany in my mind and heart.

The current Germany should fall, idc if somebody nuked Berlin right now.

Do you even think the current Germany would dare to show any aggression or have expansionist goals? Kek.

The only thing I could really imagine is Germany using the EU to force you to take in niggers, while feeling it was totally not fascist doing this.

Quite ironic.

Germans cant into democracy, you have to decide if you want nationalist germans or the current germans.

>Dont bitch, you were always treated well
That's not what my gramps was always saying.

Never trust a Gypsy, German and communist he told me also. Having half of your nation sand people doesn't help to fix that image at all, Reinhard.

We also should split up Slovakia with Hungarians like during the good times.

checked
Alaska belongs to America

Eastern Germany belongs to Wends.

>t. Mohamed Goldstein

Fuck you, first give this back. ALL OF IT.

>because no proud German would ever say those words.
I am native german and my grandfather was a literal nazi

And you are fucking retarded to think Germany is not the destroyer of Europe.
That is the most common opinion on Sup Forums
I am sure I could find five threads with the "germany destroying europe for the third time in 100 years" picture.

I do not make a difference between the EU and the Nazis.
Its all Germans constantly destroying Europe.

If you know anything about History and you like Europe you should fucking hate Germans.

>implying I understood Slovakian sentiment

I always conflate them with Slovenia anyways.

I like Richard Sulik though, he speaks German very well and likes to cucks our politicans in Talk Shows.

I get that your granddad is biased but its not like Germany and your country dont have thousnad years of shared history and nation

Maybe if Germany didn't start two wars this could have been avoided

Take Austria, then. They've denied their heritage, and they deserve to be annexed by another rightfully German nation.

Heck, why don't you take back Slovakia for your people while you're at it. You already had it for 70 years before the end of the Cold War.

This

Yeah that really activates the whole remove roaches mode of poles.

Reincarnation of Sobieski when?

>I do not make a difference between the EU and the Nazis.
>If you know anything about History and you like Europe you should fucking hate Germans.

Hehe yes you are a real (((german))) arent you

Not Germany, bro. Your beef is with Russia in this case

You think being called jewish or turk is an insult?
The biggest insult as far as I am concerned is Hans.

The Empire syndrome is real damn

>Alsace Lorraine
kek, good luck with that

And you aren't?

Fucking Voltorb logic, man.

>we will take back Austria
You can't take something back that never belonged to you.
And we didn't even take away your land, you held a vote to put us in charge and then thought converting to protestantism was a good idea.

>we payed
>$7.2 million ($123 million today[1])
>$123 million today
AHAHA. NO.

Fuck off, you already have parts of Austria you need to give back.

Germans are the hardest working Europeans. They made my country great. They worked hard to fight the international Jewish menace, and now they work hard to push the Jewish agenda.
Regardless, I respect Krauts

>have thousnad years of shared history and nation
Sure we do. Full of war and violence against you oh-im-so-superior pretentious cunts. However, truth to be told, it was pretty much 50/50 when considering who caused it. And of course you like Slovakians, they are backstabbing fucks.

Anyways where is that Pole, he needs to return some clay too.

>Take Austria, then
That is given.
>why don't you take back Slovakia
That is given as well. See map.

That we will see, Australia, that we will see.

>Germany = nazis

You sicken me.

The germans who came to your country are the jewish germans
That is why you associate Berg and Stein with Jews.

No, it is because Americans don't understand that Berg and Stein are actually German words, or that Yiddish is a Germanic language.

>The only thing I could really imagine is Germany using the EU to force you to take in niggers, while feeling it was totally not fascist doing this
Well then Poland can tell on Germany to the USA

>Germans cant into democracy
Yes I agree, Germans must be strictly controlled because they know no moderation

are you a butthurt chohol?

damn you got jewed hard on alaska
best and most organic solution for germany and its neighbors will be and always was: the HRE ... german tribes with relatively much independence, organzed under an enlightened monarchy, best from austria (cause they don't have as destructive tendencies)

why? because it is now related to being a cuck?
I personally don't see it as so

Not Alsace-Lorraine. It's our rightful clay

>be german
>your people are split up in 6 gorillion little countries
>try to take back the land that is yours and unify the german people
>get gangbanged by other great powers of the time
>get raped by the treaty of versaille
>try to take what is yours a second time after the ass-devastation that was the treaty
>get fucked again
>skip foward to THE CURRENT YEAR
>your people are cucked beyond belief and you're becoming the first islamic caliphate of Eurabia
>such is life as a German citizen

Well jews bought those names, before they had Russian or hebrew names but German authorities forced them to assimiliate.

The rich jews got the well sounding names like Rubin, Goldberg, Rosental, Hirsch etc. while the poor jews got assigned shitty names like Dreyfuß (three foot) or Wolfssohn (son of the wolf)

On the other hand, to the defense of german people didn't have any other choice, if the wanted to have be a nation state. Hell, Germany borders France, which was VICIOUS through all of history of Europe. On the other hand Germany is to close to the eternal anglo. In this situation you either go SAVAGE or you disappear.

Pretty much everyone else does.

Both cuck and nazis are interchangeable nowadays. Everyone just picks what they hate and associates it with Germans.

You can not tell me you don't associate the German accent or German in general with evil
I do despite it being my own accent and language.

I would think hard working and patriotic germans would stay in germany regardless.
The ones who fled or went looking for a better living in the US or Brazil surely weren't that.

The Holy Roman Empire was truly a shame to go under. A defender of Christianity and a monarchy with a proud history.

But you literally ARE a cuck

>Everyone just picks what they hate and associates it with Nazis

Fixed, and don't make me have to fix it again.

Well yeah you do see my flag right?

>Give Merkel more land
Get out Kraut

or should I say Ahmed

exactly, it encompassed our best values.
1st Reich best Reich. when?

I see what and how you write.

Probably a kike or muslim rat anyways.

Just end yourself

Show your REAL flag, you fucking cultural appropriator.

From all those shitty political inventions you've created, Holy Roman Empire was probably the most acceptable one.

It really doesn't it.

Sup Forums doesn't hate nazis.
so to Sup Forums we are the most liberal cucks.
To reddit we are evil nazis.

The point here is that the problem is clearly being german.

>Memeland

HRE was ecumenical and christian

Teutonic Order degenerated into Prussia and it was only ruthless ethnonationalism

if the other ex sovjet territories are as bad as east germany than you can keep dat shit...

>memelland

>Sup Forums doesn't hate nazis.
Because they're idiots and contrarians, but that's not the point here.

>To reddit we are evil nazis.

Because they're retards that hate everything even remotely associated with Sup Forums and Nazis.

>The point here is that the problem is clearly being german

Your problem is that you're trying to associate "Nazi" and "German" as two interchangeable words.

>False-flagging "race traitor" using "we"