LIVE: Conservative leadership debate

Previous thread:
Kevin skipped this one.
Illegal Americans have to go back.
Tax cut this, tax cut that. Chong's cucked carbon tax, which was booed.
Big emphasis on military and NATO contribution.
Canada first.

>conservative.ca/leadership/en/debates/edmonton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qni5RNeP80
conservative.ca/contact/
charityvillage.com/directories/special-awareness-days.aspx
youtu.be/ShDbb7J7ONg
youtube.com/watch?v=pVrchH7YalU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yfw he uses his rebuttal and talk time at once

First for Trump

kek

>Kevin skipped this one.
Boring.

"I have a 6 part plan to..."
"I agree, all women should have equal treatment, I have a 8 step plan too.."
"I am a real conservative, but I believe in Universal Health Care. I have a 9 step plan too..."

They all suck and none of them will beat Trudeau. They should have pulled a MSM and cut the shitty contenders from the debate.

O'Leary won't win, he's bombing the campaign. Would love to hear what he has to say, but he doesn't campaign at all.

Oh yeah....fuck Alberta...

youtu.be/3qni5RNeP80

>brad trost gives speech about listening to constituents
>still hasn't answered my email

What's your deal brad?

Yeah, it's way too big for any real one-on-ones.

He's so handsome!

There are people trying to advocate and put into law that our prime minister MUST speak french since Canada is a bilingual country. But over 70% of Canadians can't speak french, so that would effectively rule out over 70% of Canadians from ever running for prime minister, which is absolute bullshit. In fact it was even suggested that our prime minister should even be fluent in Punjabi since its the 3rd most common language spoken in Canada. So when you hear someone whining about speaking french, they are basically outing themselves as a cuck.

What did you ask?

They say english speakers are intolerant towards the french. We don't pass laws outlawing french like they do to outlaw english in quebec those dumb hosers.

Continue a le poster, ca prouvve a quel point les blokes manque de culture...littéralement les seuls personne dans le monde qui ne veulent pas parler Francais...

He looks like a filthy Acadian

>We don't pass laws outlawing french like they do to outlaw english in quebec those dumb hosers.

Lel what?

1871 - New Brunswick: The Common School Act imposes double taxation measures against French Catholic schools.

1877 - Prince-Edward-Island: The Public School Act puts an end to the teaching of French in schools.

1890 - Ontario: The Liberal government of Oliver Mowat adopted a law stating that English must be the language of education except when children cannot understand it.

1890 - Manitoba: Official Language Act banning French, formerly an official language in the province. Premier Greenway diminishes the rights to French school, abolishes its use in the Parliament and in the Courts of the province.

1891 - Ontario: The minister of education, George W. Ross, bans all French school books in Ontario.

1905 - Alberta: The School Act of that year imposed English as the only language of instruction, while allowing some use of French in primary classes.

1909 - Saskatchewan: The School Act makes English the only language of instruction but allowed limited use of French in primary classes. In 1929, a different Saskatchewan law abolished French in public education.

1916 - Manitoba: The Thornton Act, by abolishing bilingual schools, completely ends the teaching of French in the province.

1912 - Ontario: Circular of Instructions Regulation No. 17 and No. 18 Forbids the teaching of French above the first two grades of elementary school.
Only in the 1960's and 1970's, in the wake of the rise of the Parti Quebecois and Quebec Nationalist movements, were these restrictions on French teaching lifted. After two consecutive generations of people were denied schooling in French.

Halfm of people who speak Punjabi don't even take shits in actual toilets.

It is literally pre-industrialized poo-tier language

>I'm a banker jew
>Vote for me

>All those old ass laws

how about today?

Spread this shit around Sup Forums. We need all the help we can get.

Only one man can save Canada.

>>All those old ass laws
>how about today?

You don't need to pass laws when 3/4 of the fuckin people refuse to learn French...

>We are this obsess with languages when our economy has been in the shitter since oil tanked
>Our dollar and economy look worse compared to the USA than ever

Why the fuck can't we get our priorities straight? We don't even want to see our full potential as a country, we'd rather obsess about how the government choses to say shit.

Quick question as I never voted in a CPC election before, will leaving O'Leary/Chong off the ballot invalidate my ballot? Is it not better to rank them at the bottom instead of abstaining from ranking them? How does the process work?

why do we have to pay to register? This is a government institution is it not? Seems like it should be funded by taxes for all canucks, as it restricts the right to vote

"anti immigrant won't win us the election" -chong

>telling people to vote for Bernier

The guy talks well but is way too Libertarian for the health of Canada.

There is literally a 0% chance he does anything about private citizens owning our highways or Nestle paying actual pennies for our water.

how and where do i sign up to vote?

>being against getting fucked in the ass by Muhammad will make us lose

This, i don't want to set up a poopjeet or some chang dog eater as the leader of the only party i'd vote for.

>There is literally a 0% chance he does anything about private citizens owning our highways or Nestle paying actual pennies for our water.

...and chinks fuckin buying everything in Canada...

see

Uh, it was kinda long winded and niche. I don't have a copy of it...

Basically, he voted against an awareness day, the only one in the whole house, and usually I could rail about this pretty well, it's my pet project, but I'm tired.. Basically this is what I sent him but tailored more personally for him.

>National Seal Products Day, Latin American Heritage Month, ALS Month, National Appreciation Day, National Perinatal Bereavement Awareness Day, Leif Erickson Day and National Sickle Cell Awareness Day. Bills that would make each of the listed days or months officially recognized are all currently in the various stages of the process toward receiving royal assent and becoming law.

>Our politicians have a downright addiction, and all parties suffer from it, with the possible exception of the Green Party. Obtaining an accurate fix on precisely how many of these "awareness" days, weeks, and months we have on the books is a tricky endeavour. Individual provinces are also creating them, and some of these observational periods transcend borders, such as Black History Month.

>However, a rough indicator is available. Reading the most recently available parliamentary transcripts at the time of writing had our MP's giving speeches about: National Volunteer Week, Oral Health Month, and National Wildlife Week. Two days before that, they gave speeches regarding Daffodil Month and International Day of Pink.

>Do we elect our representatives to debate whether or not Leif Erikson only deserves one day of special recognition or does that Viking warrant a whole week? Or to enshrine National Seal Product Day in our calendars? Is it the government’s job to advertise products? Should national Tim Horton's day be next? And what of National Perinatal Bereavement Awareness Day? Do we really need to separate infant death memorial days into 15 week intervals? Why not make an awareness day encompass all infant deaths and be done with it?

>It's all a huge waste of time and serves no purpose other than keeping calendar manufacturers on their toes. Luckily, there's a solution that will both stop our MP's and Senators from wasting time, and still enable us to churn out day after day for every cause that pops up. We have an amazing youth organization in existence that is perfect for this situation. Canada Youth Parliament consists of high school students that meet up once a year and are allowed into their provincial legislature for a weekend when the building is empty, and they have a mock session and debate fake issues.

>These youths would like nothing more than to have the opportunity to debate real laws. So let them. Give them a list of causes, such as Seal Products, let them do the research, let them draft the bill, let them debate it, and even let them pick the day it will fall on. The real House of Commons doesn't even need to be involved. Send the bill that they come up with directly to the Governor General, and if it looks good, it will receive Royal Assent.

western fags will soon adopt laws to protect english language from ching chong chang ping shitty language

>This is a government institution is it not?

I don't think it technically is. Political parties aren't usually included in Western, democratic constitutions. For example, the GOP and DNC aren't government organizations in the US.

If you learn your enemies language they win.

All these Anglo cucks are just mad that they had to steal our culture to achieve any sort of national identity.

Welp, it's ogre. That really wasn't as enlightening as it could have been.

How long after donating my 20 bucks do I get my CPC membership card? I'm still waiting for mine, I'm pretty sure I joined like a month ago now.

Trump's speech was very high energy though if it is any consolation.

good point

The sad unavoidable reality of Canadian politics:

It's so boring our politicians don't even bother with it.

They say 4-6 weeks because they have a third party print out and mail the cards but prepare to be disappointed

Thinking more about it, I guess I can understand why they they are not fully funded. Because if they fund the conservatives, liberals, and ndp, then they'd also have to fund the other parties (communist party, rhinoceros party)

I'm not expecting anything fancy. I'm just concerned about getting it on time for the vote.

It doesn't need to be off-the-rails. Most of them are cookie-cutter sameys, and you pretty much are looking for which one won't cuck out down the road. Wish there was more clashing of ideals.

1. Leitch
2. Bernier
3. Blaney
21.Pajeet
22. Rick "The Immigrant" Peterson
23. Mike "Ching" Chong

I got a good list of shit tier candidates to avoid though. Chong, Leary, Leitch, Peterson, Blaney and alexander.

Andrew Scheer/Maxime for top. I didn't like hearing privatize canada post and the airports. Lisa Raitt was solid too, and don't forget muh first female prime minister. (No one knows about Kim Campbell).

Trost and Deepark are okay-tier, the rest are just forgettable.

You don't need the card for the vote, they mail the ballot to you, or if they have a polling station set up locally theyll have you on the membership roster.

I don't have the card but they gave me my membership number and guaranteed that I

This was from my conversation with the customer support line by the way, conservative.ca/contact/

You would have us ruled by a woman?

Not to mention Quebec is the most cucked province in the country. Quebeccers shouldn't even be allowed to vote really.

guaranteed that I will be able to vote regardless of whether or not I receive the card*

Yeah I read that. I was drunk when I signed up, so I didn't bother reading any of the fine print.

Problem is the only one who's ideals clash are Chong's and he's so transparently a liberal that everyone just gives him the stink eye.

>You would have us ruled by a woman?

None are ruled in Canada. She would just be the practical head of the government.

No worries,
If you want you could call them during their hours and just confirm that you're in the system, if it makes you feel more comfortable ask for your membership number and write it down

charityvillage.com/directories/special-awareness-days.aspx

No one can mentally catalogue all these days. Each new one has a diminishing effect. Today is "International Rare Disease Day"

Leitch and Blaney are good though

I'm still stuck liking Trost because of his stance on the energy sector. He's a geologist and right out supports increased mining and oil drilling efforts.

>Not to mention Quebec is the most cucked province in the country.

Good one, ese...BC is literally China and ONtario is brownies central...

youtu.be/ShDbb7J7ONg

But yeah. I don't like all of Bernier's policies myself, but the fact is US protectionism can potentially hurt Canada if we don't have a strong voice at the trade table.

We need someone high test enough to keep up to Trump otherwise we're in for rough waters ahead.

Bernier is the highest test political hopeful in the country right now. So we need someone at the G7 table to say "Hey, We exist assholes."

>Illegal Americans have to go back.
kek

That's a good question, though. Are there many illegal Americans up north? We have a few illegal Canadians that get deported every year but not many. Neil Young was an illegal immigrant for a while apparently.

>None are ruled in Canada

Oh you have much to learn.

I long for the days I was this naive.

Also, any guy who can rock pinstripes like mad max can, needs to be in a position of power.

they aren't personally charming. People will be alienated by their demeanor.

1. Bernier.
2. Scheer - I like all his point however he has to step up his game. Seems shy/betaish/low energy.

Leitch is too autistic to even be considered. Not gonna make it.

>dat slow pajeet
kek

Scheer is probably a closet alpha. When things are just right, he unleashes things like the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVrchH7YalU

I liked him and Bernier from the start. Hopefully people fuck off on the pseudo-Trump O'Leary and puts their vote into one of those two.

>Oh you have much to learn.
>I long for the days I was this naive.

If Canadians are denied any liberty in Canada it is because the ignorant, slave-minded masses voted for it. Not because there is any master lording his power over them. It is self-inflected repression.

Canada should adopt a presidential type system for the executive branch.

That way liberal slacktivists who are too retarded to realize the president doesn't have a carte blanche to act like a dictator will focus all their energy on that election, and the politically informed people can focus on parliamentary elections.

>Canada should adopt a presidential type system for the executive branch.

That would be hard to get. It would sound "too American" and Canadians would reject it.

It would have to be framed as just making the Governor General an elected position.

>illegal Americans

So... they are your "Mexico"? lool
I dont think a wall is gonna cut it though. Those fuckers are crafty! Some say they descend from european criminals.

But then I'd have to cringe every time one of my libcuck friends was like
>Well Canada is better, we have a GG instead of a president

Screw that we need a King who will appoint a prim minister who will work for the good of the country under the threat of his head being chopped off/imprisonment.

It's scary bro. There's enough unemployed people in the United States to steal every single job in Canada.

King Charles incoming

>tfw bc hasn't had a chance at a conservative party since 1928
who do I vote for for my premier Sup Forums?

IMHO conservatives stuck in cucksville should migrate to Manitoba and Saskatchewan (i.e. fence sitter provinces) in order to push the overall political consensus to the right.

No, the quote was talking about illegal Americans like same people you would consider illegals, not actual Americans

The world would be a better place if he had won his civil war.

>A

FUCKING

LEAF

RED ENSIGN

My samefag failed, sorry. You win!