Why do Conservashits willfully vote against their own economic interests ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The same group that hates stereotypes is stereotyping.

Cool

>occupydemocrats
>giving citation
Just a shitty facebook meme page.

LE REVULT

Why do libcucks think it's okay to exploit illegals by paying them less then legal citizens?

So if there are no immigrants they need to pay higher wages so that the people dont work in shit conditions and cant feed their families. Problem solved.

Why do Libtards favor rape borders instead of institutions?

You're supposed to shill this thread
faggot, not make new slides. Get back there or you're fired

>Story literally shows wages are being depressed by illegal immigrants

ARE THEY FUCKING RETARDED?

it's a sticky thread, it's not going anywhere until the sticky is removed.

I dunno, it's almost like they're the tools of the globalist financial establishment.

'Occupy' indeed.

heres the solution

Offer More Money

youre not gonna find someone willing to work his fingers raw and break his back on minimum wage in 100 degree weather
offer more money for your workers and they will come
why would i work for 8 an hour washing dishes when this other place offers 10 an hour washing dishes as well

What's going on here?

wtf? trump ban certain countries based on fast that 95% terrorists are from there
america will still import imigrants from europe
there is no way you will have no hands to work in fileds *imigrant hands ... but america had a choice imigrants from mexico/arabs or from eu,
so they chosen trump...

>immigrants just want a better life
>so we will allow them to work in conditions so abhorrent that the natives can't last in them
do leftists really not see the hypocrisy in the shit the spew?

>manual labor job
>no regulations
>pay shit wages under the table because illegals won't (can't) complain
>average tax-paying Joe Shmoe can't work for that cheap, looks elsewhere for work

Everyone replying below this line is replying to a slide thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Let me state the obvious...more than half of American blacks are living on government checks and not legally/gainfully employed. The fields aren't going to pick themselves...put their lazy asses back to work doing what they are equipped to do.
Dumb shits

It's a no-line writing prompt!

We have tons of free prison labor sitting around watching tv. Make those niggers work for their meals. Now we've got the same work done and it didn't cost that farmer a dollar.

oh look.. Occupy Democrats doesn't think people should make $15/hr for once.

So slavery is okay so long as I can stuff my face?

This is just as much bullshit as OP's. Go blow a cassowary.

this happens when welfare pays more than working

Over and fucking over we hear this narrative of immigrants do the jobs you won't do. Load of arse I've worked in a heavy labour job with dust and no aircon yet I constantly hear that people like me won't work these heavy and/or hard jobs. Projection of the worst kind these LAZY DEMOCRAT FUCKS.

>Democrat thinks we need slavery
Really activates my almonds

same argument they used when they wanted to buy niggers to pick cotton

>Why won't Americans show up to pick fruit for $4.50 an hour for sixteen hours a day?
>WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS!

This is what people talk about when they talk about globalism

No it isn't. You're retarded.

Oh boy. Here we go again with the "economic interests" shit. How many times is this going to be spammed?

I guess we should just get slaves to pick the cotton.

>I need muh economic slaves!!!

Go sell you slavery message somewhere else.

paying more leads to inflation

Maybe if they were paid a LIVING WAGE this wouldn't happen and you wouldn't need mexican slaves working your fields.

just make niggers slaves again. solve 2 problems at once

>where in NC were these farms?
probably out in the boonies, nowhere near major cities
>what were the crops?
would be nice to know how difficult the labor was
>how many people were in those cities where these farms were located?
low population towns probably won't be pulling in people to commute from other towns
>how much were they paying?
probably nothing special

op: shitpost is a shitpost

PS those illegal immigrants working these jobs without paying taxes are technically making 33% more than the same tax-paying american doing the same job.

Lol they aren't, the whole point of illegals is to basically have slaves you retard

Notice how the picture doesn't state how much the job paid.

Uh no sweetie, over here migrant workers are displacing whites on tech jobs and a shit load of blue collar jobs. All of my coworkers at the office are migrants on the H ## visa while 40% of state whites aré unemployed.

Get ur shit straight or get the fuk out shill

There are farms all over the place in NC, near cities and out in bumfuck nowhere. There's even a fucking dairy farm in the middle of our capital city that's operated by NCSU.

Also, I don't believe the numbers they're reporting at all.

They work for less than minimum wage usually, maybe the hours they work could cause that potentially

Machines can literally replace all of them.

They literally can't, or they would have by now. Not all crops are suitable for being gathered with harvesters.

>implying they are getting fair wages

I think it would be more like 2 to 5 an hour

if all the illegals were deported wages would increase significantly and food prices would only go up slightly. This would only affect the wealthy since the working poor live off of processed shit that's harvested by machines. Overall everyone would be better off.

This.

Manufactured harvesting is pretty hard depending on the crop, not to mention unless you run your own irrigation you'll still need to check on parts where dry patches or bugs will kill your crops.

This.
/ thread.

Is that image satire or do leftists use it unironically?

I worked in agriculture for a while back in my teenage years, all co-workers were white, all were hard workers. This "hurrr Illegals make food and no one else will" shit is fucking stupid.

Like anything more than faceberg garbage is posted here

yeah lets do some statistics for people working in chinese factories too.

of course they won't do them, they have dignity, and pride.

that is what lowers the real price of things, child/retard labour.

They shouldn't be that cheap.

Why do liberals support slave labor and illegal hiring practices?

>hire legal Americans
>try to swindle them the same way they do to illegals
>yer gon werk fifteen owers ya'heer
>five bux an ower or I's sends you back to mehico comprendey
>nah fuck this shit m8 I'll just be a trucker
>see we need illegals
WAOW

Democrats want cheap non-citizens without legal rights to pick cotton for them. Same as it ever was

Dixiecrats are all now repukelishits , shut for brains

>1 post by this id

Niggers while making up only 13% of the population are responsible for 56% of the violent crime
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

That is one more source than occupy democrats has ever provided.

GOOD EITHER INVEST IN NON-ANTIQUE FARMING EQUIPMENT OR PAY HIGHER WAGES!!!!

REMEMBER KIDS THE MARKET IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Why do democrats vote for slavery?

Here's an excellent idea: start denying unemployment benefits to anyone who refuses the first two jobs offers unless they have a justifiable reason, in which case, anyone who lives in that area would either be employed doing these jobs, or not taking unemployment benefits. This would make great strides to solving unemployment without even going so far as to be more stringent in enforcing immigration law, but it would be especially effective in reducing unemployment among citizens.