youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I cannot vote for this man.

t. Serbian cuck

>Voting for a tangerine

Sorry Drumpfies, Hildawg has this election in the bag

same here bro

It's okay, the election is over, so you can stop attempting to pose as a Trump supporter and just act your cuck self again.

You know what pisses me off? The fact that you actually think this will work.

How much do you get paid to post this shit all day?

I'm with her now. That's it gape my asshole and give me hilldawg

sebian flag
canadian flag

pls

GREAT SPEECH!!!!

CTR is outsourcing to Serbia now?

>Crew sample 04

kys

Lovin' the filename.

So much THIS

Ugh he was like Hitler with his speeches.

False flagging is a sign of poor character. You should aim to be a greater person in life.

>now

No, they use an IP randomizer proxy thing a mabob

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>: Crew_sample-009.png
kek

I don't understand ironic shilling tbqh

Missing from his speech : not a single word about economic justice, reparations for slavery, smashing the patriarchy, and destroying cis white male privelege.

FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDK if it's an user larping, or if it's for real

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

it's larping, there's no way the shills are that retarded

Still butt hurt jew pos?
Wait a little oven s warming up. I'll set u up cozier conditions in just a bit

Former Trump voter...is Leaf.

Serbia LOL not even real nation.

we cannot let him get the immigration codes

IDK, look at the job the decided to take, you'd have to be pretty retarded to be so limited in job choices

Ne pas mentir, ancien électeur Trump ici. C'est foutu hilarante regarder Trump accident et brûler. Mais en toute série, nous ne pouvons pas laisser ce gars obtenir les codes nucléaires.

You forgot to turn the proxy off

man trumped killed it with that speech.

enough.

>I wish i never voted for him.
So sad too bad, Im glad you helped Donald for the WIN...oh yea, and thanks for letting him get the nuke codes too

Much appreciated...MAGA

Looks like shariablue is working OT tonight

He killed an America based on love, justice, and equality!

I'm real, I voted for Cheeto in the New York primaries and the GE but I didn't know he was going to DEPORT mexicans back (my entire family). Fuck him

you two might wanna get your flags straight

holy fucking shit

you shill are numerous but you sure fucking suck

can't even post using the proper proxies

When you say that Trump is crashing and burning, if you mean that he is soaring and optimistic you would be correct.

When you say that Trump's speech is a disaster, if you mean it was the best congressional address delivered by a president in the last 34 years, you would be correct.

>nuclear codes

Ne pas mentir, acienne feuille ici. C'est hilarant de regarder les Américains s'écraser et se brûler. Mais pour etre sérieux, nous ne pouvons pas laisser ce pays obtenir nos achats.

Pay attention, everyone. This is what (((concern trolling))) looks like.

thanks for the funny screencap

give up jew
it's over

Do not reply to shills

Thanks for correcting the record

>shill named photo pointed out
>crew_sample-004 (rename b(
here's your (you), you're not fooling anyone faggot

>77

My god

God I hope he's never POTUS.

>other countries working for america already

Do not tell me what to do, dick

Time to meme the President into an antisemite is it?

>tfw ShareBlue
Stop wasting time on this board faggots

It's my time and I'm free to waste it anyway I see fit, faggot

Is this the designated shit posting thread?

not gonna lie i voted bernie sanders, but i will vote for trump in 2020 now

Democrat here. He fucking killed that speech. I can look past party and say that he will be a good president if he keeps to his word on what he said tonight.

Call us names and lie to us more, maybe it'll work this time.

Can I call you names and lie to you?

O Shareblue, Mindless devil and damned devil's kith and kin, slaves to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a cup of jello with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your comrades eat. Thou shalt not, thou children of whores, make subjects of American sons; we have no fear of your army, by board and by media we will battle with thee, fuck your mothers.

Thou sperm dumpsters of Saudi Arabia, Cum guzzlers of Qatar, brewer of idiocracy, cock-suckers of China, cuckolds of Mexico, pigs of communists, Child thives, destroyer of morals, defenders of pedofiles, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, fuck your own mother!

So the Libertarians of Sup Forums declare, you lowlifes. You won't even be cleaning septic tanks for the Americans. Now we'll conclude, for we don't care if you call us fake news, call Trump different names like a bunch of autistic retards. You have no intellectual acumen and for this kiss our arse!

>1 post by this ID

I'm with you dude.
Trump was a major bummer and he's shown he's a pussygrabbing sexist who has ties with Russia.

you just keep trying don't you? This is your life now, fake little posts on a Siberian sculpture messageboard.

Holy shit, that speech must have killed if they sent out this many entry-level shills. I'm gonna watch it right now.

Is this guy trying to LARP as one of the founding fathers? Dude your hair's gray. Stop trying to have a mid-90s Baywatch cut.

I HATE DRUMPF SO MUCH!!!! THIS ORANGE RETARD COST ME MY TRAILER!!!! NOW I'M LIVING ON THE STREET POSTING ON Sup Forums FROM THE LIBRARY

You people used to have counter-bantz. Now it's just parroting the same non-arguments.

shareblue epic fail shill thread.

Think so, but he is David Brock leader of Media matters. Also he is a dangerous man he funnels money for George soros.
I can see your image file name you are barley even trying.

I wonder if Shareblue understands psy-ops don't work on people that are deranged

This has been a fun rollercoaster ride, but I want off. Seriously tho, we cant let him operate the machinery anymore

>now
go bock to r drumpf

Shes so far in the polls thats shes not even worried about Trump anymore.

I voted for Trump too and he disappointed me. We all know who really should have won.

Guac man!

>1 post by this ID

Don't forget to sage, everyone.

WE will not let the zionist create another balkanstate.

Do you hear me burgers? Try again and your dead

I know who he is. He just looks the exact opposite of some evil mastermind. He looks like Sup Forums in a suit.

only if u have a vbagina

DIGITS
B
A
S
E
D

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Do not respond to shareblue threads

you never voted for trump, were not buying your shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>1 post by this ID

Lets crash this shills thread

This is now a gore thread
post em if you got em, and sage the shit out of it, no shekels for him.

also sage