twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i already made my money nigger, now fuck off

u hiring?

Employed but suicidal reporting in, I just want off the fucking night shift

>being a wageslave
kek

Indians came and stole my job in IT.

I hate indians so God damn much.

pretty bored after 4 months sitting on my ass. another 6 months of severance to go

Them fucking Mexicans that's my problem

I wish I had a job I enjoyed.

How do I get a job at 26 with no job experience?

Seriously help me out.

What the hell good are you for?

I hate working and my grades in college were bad. I worked hard to get them up again, but now im afraid if I get a job while in college my grades will start falling again.

I'm a woman. Women shouldn't work.

I'm trying to get /fit/ so I can find someone to marry and birth high quality Aryan children. Find me on OKCupid.

Indians are shit though. You should be able to market yourself better if you're even decent

The guy in OP's picture is 24 (on the right). What did you do from 18 till now?!

>sits at home collecting VA disability because his leg got blown off

I've actually tried to get a job. I got two college degrees, and I can't even get a job at a gas station.

You on the east coast senpai? Bout to quit my gas station job, I'll slide you in on my place

nothing ):

Remember:

There is no job interview to be an hero.

I had the exact same problem user. I wound up joining the military.

1. Create resume
2. Fill out job application
3. Submit both
4. Interview
5. Profit

If you're not even at step 1 then get off this fucking board right now

This thread proves Sup Forums is full of semi-functional NEETs struggling in society who elected Trump only because they suck so bad that even overweight illegal immigrant Juan Miguel can take their job.

no skills or experience

That tie is too short and looks ridiculous.

This been looking for months the vsat majority of jobs I've Applied for have been in the same general category as I have worked in several times before and nothing. OP the REAL unemployment rate is 9.4% or so give or take and you add several percent to that no. when you add in people who are working dogshit jobs that are far beneath them and pay so little that they may not even cover expenses. If you complain about unemployed people you'd better have a job to give otherwise FUCK OFF.

essas trĂªs pessoas te mostrarĂ¡ como Sup Forums funciona:

>Find me on OKCupid
Hint?

>implying employers aren't preferring illegals over nationals because illegals will work for almost nothing

kys favela monkey

no clue what this means

Literally just started a job at a steelworks plant working automations and scripting. I'm one week in to my on the job training. No college degree and I'll get 80k a year once my probationary period is over.

My foreman has a degree in computer science.

I tried that too, they disqualified me because of an injury to my leg.

Seriously don't give much of a fuck either, I'd be cool working at a supermarket stocking shelves or something at this point, but nope....fuck I haven't even been called in for an actual interview!

West Virginia here. Got accepted as a truck driver doing coal distribution. I can start working right when i finish my licensing. Pay not good but it's better than nothing at all.

I'm currently working on becoming a sheriffs deputy

Rn I'm just going to school full time and working temp agency jobs

I never even got rejection emails or letters or calls. It was pathetic.

I got medically disqualified but managed to get a waiver. I'm incredibly blessed that I managed to get in and made it this far. I'll be debt free by the end of this year.

Don't give up hope man. Have you considered working your own side gigs or any other kind of entrepreneur-ism?

Got a min wage job right now. Going to quit as soon as I get enough to buy a sweet rig. Not enough for a car+insurance, not enough for any upward economic mobility out of my parents house and God knows they only give me a cent for anything to help my lack of upward mobility, so whats the point? Might as well NEET it up.

My mindset is one of laziness at the core. Every thrash against this basis is met with mood swings followed by a change of aspirations the following day.

I have a severe heart condition that makes me sleep up to 16 hours a day.

Still making it through college though

I got a meme degree.

I'm going back to school soon.

getting employed soon most likely

however without my after engineering school NEET status i would never be able to attain my vast amount of red-pilled knowledge with the assistance of Sup Forums and various red pilled books.

Yeah, well I do my own side thing, write books and stuff but it's one of those huge long shot things.

Go to law school. $100k debt but $180k starting.

I wear my pants low like those morons.

yall niggas hiring ?

Find the biggest company nobody has ever heard of. They have a big need for staff, but nobody applies for their openings. Even better if it is a job that requires US citizenship, cuts out a lot of the Indians applying.

Half of lawyers are now starting at a salary of less than $62,000 a year, according to the National Association for Law Placement.

Just keep at it man, have something to show for your years. I did unspeakable things while unemployed trying to keep ahead of the debt...

I'm underage

>MFW I missed Trump's address because of a work function

I was too tired to fap too.

Nice that I got the same starting salary as a lawyer with just an IT degree.

i have schizophrenia

So don't be in the loser half. I slept through law school and make 180

I feel you my overweight friend

I have 2 jobs and working for 20 years won't dig me out of the hole I'm in

Every time I think about my student debt I start contemplating suicide, then writing malware. If doing shit the "right" way just makes you a slave, then fuck it, there's no point in playing fair.

makes sense

Society (i.e. Women) view only a handful of professions as suitable for a potential husband and Doctor/lawyer are at the top of the list right behind just plain old "being rich"

So man who are desperate for pussy and children flock into these professions so they can finally impress a humorless cunt long enough to stick their dick inside a few times

a bunch of people flooding into Lawyer/doctor degrees means too many layers/doctors and not enough jobs to go around which means that wages go through the floor.

Should I stop smoking pot? I'm 20, employed and I only smoke a couple hits at night

funny thing is that i avoided the college meme and went into a trade. I spent 17-35 working for oil companies and eventually made enough money to retire at 35.

All of my friends are married with kids and have college debt/mortgages and hate their families and their lives and I am just an immature playboy who goes to party locales and music festivals and regularly fucks 18-20 year old girls even now when im pushing close to 40

I just dont understand the "get married, have kids" meme I have been literally only fucking sub 22 year old women and even a few under 18's in countries where that was legal non stop since i was 17 and I have zero regrets and give no fucks about not having a family.

In Praise of Idleness

By Bertrand Russell

[1932]

Like most of my generation, I was brought up on the saying: 'Satan finds some mischief for idle hands to do.' Being a highly virtuous child, I believed all that I was told, and acquired a conscience which has kept me working hard down to the present moment. But although my conscience has controlled my actions, my opinions have undergone a revolution. I think that there is far too much work done in the world, that immense harm is caused by the belief that work is virtuous, and that what needs to be preached in modern industrial countries is quite different from what always has been preached. Everyone knows the story of the traveler in Naples who saw twelve beggars lying in the sun (it was before the days of Mussolini), and offered a lira to the laziest of them. Eleven of them jumped up to claim it, so he gave it to the twelfth. this traveler was on the right lines. But in countries which do not enjoy Mediterranean sunshine idleness is more difficult, and a great public propaganda will be required to inaugurate it. I hope that, after reading the following pages, the leaders of the YMCA will start a campaign to induce good young men to do nothing. If so, I shall not have lived in vain.

me too.
t. wendy's manager

Before advancing my own arguments for laziness, I must dispose of one which I cannot accept. Whenever a person who already has enough to live on proposes to engage in some everyday kind of job, such as school-teaching or typing, he or she is told that such conduct takes the bread out of other people's mouths, and is therefore wicked. If this argument were valid, it would only be necessary for us all to be idle in order that we should all have our mouths full of bread. What people who say such things forget is that what a man earns he usually spends, and in spending he gives employment. As long as a man spends his income, he puts just as much bread into people's mouths in spending as he takes out of other people's mouths in earning. The real villain, from this point of view, is the man who saves. If he merely puts his savings in a stocking, like the proverbial French peasant, it is obvious that they do not give employment. If he invests his savings, the matter is less obvious, and different cases arise.

One of the commonest things to do with savings is to lend them to some Government. In view of the fact that the bulk of the public expenditure of most civilized Governments consists in payment for past wars or preparation for future wars, the man who lends his money to a Government is in the same position as the bad men in Shakespeare who hire murderers. The net result of the man's economical habits is to increase the armed forces of the State to which he lends his savings. Obviously it would be better if he spent the money, even if he spent it in drink or gambling.

how empty is your life?

I think parents push kids into those professions more. There are other jobs that get women a LOT more horny than doctor or lawyer. Soldier, cop, fireman, archeologist, musician, athlete, magician, acrobat, pilot.

Id rather make good money and get DT'd than smoke.... Not making shit? blaze it up brother

I'm a deaf autist, and I can't find a job to save my life. Always abject discrimination thinking I'm useless and worthless, even though I'm able bodied.

Always a social reject, forever. No criminal record, just a shitty job history.

Might as well join /r9k/ and plan suicide.

>Failure of an oldfag at age 38, never married, never had a gf, never got laid, kissless virgin, always poorfag.

work is pointless all it does it makes you tired and a drone and you cant even enjoy the money you make then your wife or gf you find just using you for your money.

I was STEM, I make money but
not enjoying this desu, wish I chose another career

Look at the flag you're arguing with, he just doesn't know

>archeologist
please explain this one

It got glamorized after Indiana Jones and Jurassic park. Test it out, create two identical dating site profiles, in one say archeologist and in the other say lawyer. See which one gets more responses. You'll be surprised, it's one of those professions that gets people starstruck.

Disability.

I'm not technically unemployed by most definition of employment, I'm skilled but inconsistent due to disability and do casual work for people I know, but I'm de facto unemployed. I get disability assistance so no money troubles. For the last 8 or so years I've been going between putting my nose to the grindstone and just becoming a complete Neet and falling into depression. I accumliated various physical health issues over that time due to my mental health issues, many of them related to poor hygiene and diet.

Right now I'm improving my physical health, mental health & cleanliness rather quickly. Those may not seem like big things, but I'm clean, in a clean room, wearing clean clothes, I'm not abusing drugs, the last meal I ate was real food, and my long delayed to-do list is getting shorter and shorter. I figure so long as I continue in this direction good things will happen and to not stress about a job when I've been out of work so long.

I have a file folder beside me and some loose papers, I'll get that done before I sleep.

Thing is bros, nobody is willing to discipline me because they feel too sorry for me, and nobody is willing to give my credit for improving either because I've had so many false starts where I seemed to be getting better where I ended up getting worse in the end. That's part of why I go on Sup Forums, where I can be reminded that what I am doing makes me a bad person, and reminds me that with hard work I can have a better future.

I dream of sorting myself out, never falling into the chronic depression again, working hard every day, and just getting everything together so I can have a waifu and a family. I just look at my life now and how old I am, I look at the issues I've experienced most of my life, and deep down I know it's unlikely. That however makes me just think to myself, wouldn't I have something fantastic to brag about if I pulled myself out of this mess completely?

I'm literally too autistic to work. Feels good mayn

how do you survive mane?

unemployment is a mindset

They give me a month off every year because I can't work more than 1000 hours a year as part time. I could get another job but I want to enjoy my annual neet season.

Substitute teacher, so I'm sorta kinda employed

what are your degrees in?

tfw still in school at 23

Im a sjw now, fighting against nazis and for the protection of the little guys who cant defend themselves

A true warrior

I'm a uni student and in the old days uni students didn't work, part time students is a modern kike invention

>part time students is a modern kike invention
explain

You've never heard "Koka Kola" by the Clash? :-(

youtube.com/watch?v=ooy1ELQfzC4

What was that wagecuck?

For a moment I thought this was Eric and Don Jr

Oh my VA comp almost done
CMON 90%

I had to wait for my green card to process and now I'm waiting to be scheduled for MEPS. I wish it would be faster.

your kike nation is one of the reasons I will most likely never take a tax-payer job again

>REAL unemployment rate is 9.4%
closer to 20%, check out shadowstats

Capitalism~

How do you go about getting into something like that?

I wake up 50% of my days to a girl between 18-23 who is spooning me or sucking my dick while i was sleeping.

The other 50% are the same but with more than one girl.

I guess it depends on your definition of an "empty life" but since most people only value sex with young and beautiful women as the true pinnacle of existence and circle every action and aspect of their lives around it only to get very little or none at all i would say im pretty well off.

I certainly have a more fulfilling life than you spending your 20/30's as a virgin in your mothers basement.

family and friends mainly, sadly I can't use it as an excuse for free money but it keeps me out Maccas aye
at least it gives me time to sit around with you cunts heheh

I'm not unemployed... I just work a shit restaurant job.

I live in San Francisco and is a Computer Science major. Can you imagine all the libtards in this field?
>intern for a year at company
>some fucking autist literally piss me off everyday
>end up losing my temper
>get called into PC office
>fired for yelling at literal autistic employee

the mexicans stole our jobs

In the marines we wore our dress uniforms like this, and I remember one time I put my wallet in my backpocket. A staff sergeant ripped it out, berated me and said "We're going for a look here user"

>I got two college degrees
Shouldn't have gotten shitty meme degrees

Nobody is hiring or only want to hire brown people.