modestclothes.com/jewish/jewish-womens-modest-clothing.html
youtu.be/L3mKrS47fF0
simchashachaim.com/books/clearance/a-divine-madness-damaged-clearance/
youtube.com/watch?v=7WTpPsUfD_g
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_lobby
torahthinking.com/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Omg you are a vision

Why do you think I have so many haters? They are all jealous. I pray for them and I actually give tips to help them in their life, like how they should lift, and how my red pilled hyper-masculine said looking at someone in the nose takes away the pressure of looking at someone

Gib deine kontaktinformationen an mich

But the world is full of good looking people whatever I'm average

why aren't you karaite

cause its garbage

Its ok. The Gemara in Yevamot 62b advises men to marry women who are plain/have less money etc :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm83FsUIyrE&t=6s

People who want the truth, click to above link

I can see why you have a sugar m I'm not plain just small and not noticeable I think idk

>Why do you think I have so many haters?

Because you move into other people's countries and then try to change the place to better suit yourselves, fucking it up in the process.

Whats the secret code to get infinite money at the bank

we know you probably don't like the Zionism.... so:

1- Are you scared that Zionist trying to genetically replace you???
2- Do you know anything about the anti-sephardic eugenics that is going on in Israel???
3- and are they doing the same eugenics stuff in north america too?

>that fucking kikelet cleaning his ear in front of everyone

why do you want me so watch this?

Why do you keep spamming these threads?

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

I hope you die

Do you live in a gated community with other Jews is it true your kind help you out?

Shalom ma nishma?

why don't you look into the camera?

How's life?

Ever actually experienced legitimate "Anti-semitism"?

why hitler? what the hell?

I saw him first

I wonder how that room smells

None but try thinking "Ayn Od Mel'vado" (There is nothing except Him [Hashem] alone) Maimonides writes the level that you are convinced of Hashem existence and you meditate on that fact, the more Hashem will lend you his providence. This seguloh (Metaphysical act to bring about a desired result) is brought down in Sefarim, including Sefer Nefesh Chaim (by the greatest disciple of the Gra), based on Talmudic sources.

1. They are but I will fight them to the end

2. White Israelis are racist.

3. Probably. They are doing eugenics on Jews with aspergers etc.

Because theres people here who want the truth

Hitler and the Nazis were cucks. Henry Makow wrote that Hitler was an illumanti mind-slave

No. We do help each other, and our Torah is the truth so I remain here

Last time you did this you gave like 6 non answers then gave up after 5 minutes.

>piss poor sidelocks
>ortho
im as ortho as this baconator I am eating and my locks are better than yours
>tfw ashkenazi

Im well, thanks

Its good

Yeah

I like to avatar as Hitler

LOL

Mathias Rex in the house. How's your week going? Got any other videos, something preferably under 30 minutes or shorter, that you can suggest again?

Are on fb

Do you think the Talmud has useful advice for us gentiles? If so, where would you recommend starting?
I admire the strong sense of community and family the orthodox Jews have. I live among the Jews and I often find myself wishing I had that kind of close knit and supportive community for myself and my gentile neighbors.

modestclothes.com/jewish/jewish-womens-modest-clothing.html

This is for the aussie lady who wants to dress more modestly. Pretty much minimal dress code is:

Skirts only, that reaches below the knee, even when standing and running. Pants are vorberten (Unless you are wearing a kosher skirt over it)!

Elbows covered at all times

Collar bone and back bone covered completly.

Please consult your local orthodox beit din to connect you to a qualified posek (Halakhikh decisor) for you to direct all questions and receive clarification.

yes but i dont wanna post it here

Thank you handsome

I have your name town?

Fucking thirsty she-Jew can fuck off.

Don't you have a shower to take?

Just being friendly I live in Australia he is hot who cares most Jews are not that good looking jealous much leaf

You're back!!??

Welcome back cuzo!
Hope all has been well with you.

Question:
What will you guys do when anti-"semiticism" gets too be too hot to handle?

Do you think the synagogue and community center threats are false flags by Ashkenazi kikes?

Are you a female? I always see you flirting with him on here.

Kill yourself tranny

I live near a heavily Hasid neighborhood in NYC. Why are you guys the most unfriendly people I have ever encountered? I could be on my own porch talking to a friend and some jew family will walk by and give me the stink eye shamelessly like I'M doing something weird. If I pass them in the street, they start staring at me and muttering in yiddish. My friend was coming to visit me and asked someone for directions to my street. They sent him in the wrong direction. What the hell is with you guys?

Yes I'm a girl I only talk to him couple times

out out sephardi scum!

2 words for you: kill yorself! Not gonna use Mel Gibson holocaust approval fake insults like oven dodger. Jus kill yourself

That greasy fuck has nothing on me

I guess you are tranny

These are actual supremacists. Their horrible behavior is a survival from the Levant, where everybody behaves like that, as a defense against cultural dilution.

Yeah as he said people are jealous you look nice but he's very attractive are you a Jew?

Not commenting anymore

Hahaha I love israel and Trump so much. When trump first ran, I was with cruz because I thought cruz would be the best israel candidate, but trump has gone above and beyond. Trump is planning to funnel 25% of my paycheck directly to israel. This is good because israel and trump are good with money and will give me back twice as much. I also like helping israel because they're our greatest ally. Israel was there to help with 9/11. They're always there to help us. I only wish israel could be a state too and maybe our president could be israeli too since they are so good at running things and making me money. I was so sad to see israel get attacked so much by muslims that I gave my son's college fund to help poor homeless jews that are stricken with terrorism in israel. I love israel so much.

So at what age did you marry your wife? Is she pregnant year round? How is Kiryas Joel? And could you list every government aid you receive?

Reminder that a Jew who doesn't watch the lectures is 100% like a goy and has no share of the world to come.
youtu.be/L3mKrS47fF0

He's married? Whoops

Not that I am aware of

Who are u his boss

jew-hoo-deh mathar genda koos be mothar-it harkoosdeh

REAL JEW HERE, RAISED ORTHODOX

GAS THE BAALEI TSHUVAH

I'm single bae

Its been good. Let me think about it

Please contact your orthodox beit din for book reccomendations because there is a prohibition for goyim to learn Torah matters not aplliacable to them.

However you can go on here:youtube.com/torahthinking

And do a YT search for:Rabbi David Gottlieb, and Rabbi Lawrence Keleman. You can find their emails online.

Los Angeles

Pray, quoth Rasputin

EWveryone in NYC is a dick. People move Monsey to get away from Brooklyn Jews, people move to Baltimore to get away from Monsey Jews, but the coolest frummies move to LA to get away from east coast frummies

My Rabbi doesnt like NYC frummies even and he dresses Chassidesh (Hes ntot Chassidesh but he learned in Belz when he was in Eretz Yisroel so he didnt want to downgrade his decorum.

Im sorry you had this experience. I went there when I was starting to become religous, wearing jeans and flannels with my cringey black velvet kippah (Should have done suede but Im a dumb fuck)...didnt feel comfortable, but I also have autism so

Come to LA, you will find normal frummies here. Totally different culture.
SEND ME YOUR FB

Can you comment on this statement from talmud:

>Sanhedrin 59a
>"Murdering goyim is like killing a wild animal."

Why do jews have a victim mentality?

Im not married and Im not Chassidesh. Where did you people get this idea that all frummies are chassidesh or from Israel? Oh wait, the kike media.

R' Mizrachi is a good man but he says things that are flat out wrong (Like the claim that only a million halakhikh jews died in the holocaust) I ignore him completly. The speakers I reccomend are legit.

YT search:Rabbi Toviah Singer

>

Why should anyone put up with you guys? You put jews over your country every single time.

Nothing personal and I don't really hate jews, they should have their own country to stay in. Their influence will die as they continue to race mix.

I'll find you ok

Heres something:
(R. Yochanan): A Nochri who learns Torah is Chayav Misah. "Torah... Morashah Kehilas Yakov", it is an inheritance for Yisrael, but not for Nochrim.
(b) Question: Why isn't this included among his seven Mitzvos?
(c) Answer #1: It is included in theft;
(d) Answer #2: According to the opinion that expounds it is as if said Me'orasah (Torah is the Arusah of Yisrael), it is included in Arayos.
(e) Question (Beraisa - R. Meir): If a Nochri engages in Torah, he receives reward like a Kohen Gadol - "Asher Ya'aseh Osam ha'Adam va'Chai";
1. It does not say that Yisraelim will live through the Mitzvos, rather, Adam. This teaches that if a Nochri engages in Torah, he is rewarded like a Kohen Gadol.
(f) Answer: He is rewarded for learning his seven Mitzvos (but liable for anything else).

And we pasken according to this, and that is the halakha we follow (Please consult your qualified posek for clarification)

Have you heard of the Hasids who believe the Holocaust was a just punishment from god?

me'orasah means "betrothed wife"

>do you dislike non jews?

>do you think you are superior to non jews?

>do you think goy should or will be slaves eventually?

Yes, its not Chasids who jsut believe that, its across the board. Here is a book on the subject that I have on my shelf myself:simchashachaim.com/books/clearance/a-divine-madness-damaged-clearance/

can you address

??

pls and thnks

why don't you actually read the source instead of relying on infographics assembled by schizotypal midwestern shut-ins?

No

No, I know I am superior because the Torah tells me so. But righteous goyim are better than heretic Jews.

No, they will serve us voluntarily and line up to be circumcised when they see the miracles the King Messiah will wrought :^)

You dont have my name

Secondary PTSD because of hearing personal holocaust accounts

What are your views on the Jewish lobby?

>No, they will serve us voluntarily and line up to be circumcised when they see the miracles the King Messiah will wrought :^)
You really are demented.

Give me something interesting to watch.

dont know what that is

kys lampshade

youtube.com/watch?v=7WTpPsUfD_g

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_lobby

But I've heard the same accounts without secondary PTSD.

You might want to check out epigenetics it's a more robust argument for that.

Is the Kabalah witchcraft?

what does orthodox mean? I only know orthogonal

I do not want to learn yiddish.

Can you translate these
>Mitzvos
>Nochri
>Chayav Misah
>pasken
>halakha
>posek
>Asher Ya'aseh Osam ha'Adam va'Chai

i am on too many blacklists to search translations trough search engines.

How inferior do you consider us? Would you invite a jew over for dinner and be friends with him or would we be too unworthy?

My other question is when we serve the Jews what will it be like? Will we be beat? Forced to leave our homes? Will we be given proper food and shelter? What I'm saying is will we have to change our lives and give up pleasures?

Kate catch me if you can not going to sleep tonight

This, my grandfather was sent to a concentration camp. I don't feel anything about it, it makes me sad but no trauma. I watch people get chainsawed to death and felt nothing.

Its a greek word that means "correct" and it was coined by the Reformed movement to label traditional Jews

No, its the esoteric teachings of the Torah

Feh, I consider Rabbis like Rabbi Yaakov Shapiro to be the Jewish lobby.

>will wrought

wrought is past tense.
i thought jews were smart.

Do you hate yourself? why would you come here of all places?

Tell you what; I'll give you complete 100% of my support if you make Greater Israel happen; this year.

Also what stock pick is going to double in value this year?

What do you think of Rabbi Mendel Kessin?

>Mitzvos
Commandments

>Nokhri
Goy, literally means stranger

>pasken
What the final halakha we follow, discarding other opinions in the Talmud, forever

>Chayav Mitah
Liable to the death penalty

>Posek
Rabbi qualified to render halakhikh descisions in complicated and sensitive halakhikh matters

>>Asher Ya'aseh Osam ha'Adam va'Chai
Its a verse in Tanakh, will have to look into it

We are a differnt caliber of human (Sefer Ha'Kuzari says there are 4 levels in the hierarchy of creation, the highest ones being humans, but then he says there is a fifth level called Klal Yisroel that is exalted above all four

I think there are halakhos forbidding inviting goyim to your home IN CERTAIN SITUATIONS but my Rabbi hangs out with goyim and actually feels more comfortable around them

No, its forbidden to abuse your slave. You will not be forced, but there will be a mitzvah to come to Jerusalem to celebrat Sukkot. It will be enjoyable for everyone, and you can go see a navi (prophet) who will tell you who you should marry and you will have a gf :^)

last name?

so embarrassed that /pol is such a faggot that it doesn't sage this attention whore garbage that this nigger posts weekly

No. I like this site and have been coming here since I was 14.

k

Dont know about stock, sorry

hes givaldig! torahthinking.com/about/

I won't sleep waiting for you

>yiddish
talmud is in hebrew and aramaic. do some basic research before asking retarded questions pls.

Will you shoah the Ashkenazim with us, OP?

You are a pig