G O O D L U C K

G O O D L U C K

Yeah who would have guessed it.

Every ethnic British person I bump into is lukewarm or excited about Brexit.

Every ardent remainian is always some kind of fucking foreigner.

>that nose

same deal here in Australia when you ask about refugees only other foreigners and 1st generation Australians care about letting them into the country.

What is this from?

can you even get a handgun in britannia without being military?

some carnival in Germany

Do you say Fuck off we are Full?

Yep. Parasites who are using a country as a hotel. We've seen plenty of them. They get in while the gettin's good and then once it's declining they fuck off to the next up and coming country.

They usually come from groups who have no allegiance to any country, ie. middle class, religious types etc.

what else would we say?
a much better improvement

let's hope once brexit is done Britain can finally sort out its immigration problem.

We'll be fine.

HIGH SEAS LIGHT HEARTED SWASHBUCKLING ADVENTURE.

Yeah I hope so too. I haven't lost hope for the world yet. We are nothing if not tenacious.

Good thing is, if May does fuck Brexit up and we get a terrible deal all the parasitic migrants will fuck off since it'll be like Mad Max, killing each other for a few drops of petrol.

I remember reading somewhere that the EU wanted to charge Britain a €60 billion exit bill which is beyond absurd.

Ah it's all just a load of shite that. Until the people who matter get into a room and start negotiating everything the papers print is bullshit.

well if Britain ever goes to shit you britbongs are always welcomed in Australia.

I appreciate that. Unfortunately it'll never stop.

If we don't make a stand somewhere then we're just delaying the inevitable. People putting off, or cringing away from, difficult situations is what's got us here in the first place.

when the death of political correctness finally arrives it'll make it a hell of a lot easier to deal with these problems, it's a shame these problems only exist because people are so scared of saying something that could 'hurt' someones feelings.