Knowledge Bomb. Color Revolutions

Color Revolutions are a very common tactic/strategy used to do things like Coups,Civil Wars & even Social Engineering. Color Revolutions have origins stretching back to times of large army clashes as a way to identify armies/troops. Even things like Sports teams & the fans of them at events carry this on.

The Arab Spring & Ukraine are shining examples of Color Revolutions which had the goal of Coups & Civil Wars.

To identify a Color Revolution visually, look at what Colors are being used en mass. Then also look at the backers(such as Soros)/organizations/networks of/behind the march/protests.

The DC Womens March was a Color Revolution(Pink) & the 160,000 pro-refugee March in Spain was a Color Revolution(Blue).

Gay Pride Marches are a form of Color Revolution(Rainbow) with the goal of Social Engineering.

Want to know why the Globalists REALLY hate the MAGA movement?

The MAGA movement was a Color Revolution(Red) against the Globalists, which is why Globalists(such as Soros) are so mad and are trying to do a Arab Spring/Ukraine style operation against the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special
archive.is/3qIjI
disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/
archive.is/aRPcc
youtube.com/watch?v=J-vHHJN6kqI
archive.is/44Ps7
thesun.co.uk/news/2963700/shoreditch-high-street-evacuated/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

death to LARPing scum

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Saving the West by destroying Feminism.

2) Importance of Family in Society/Civilization.

I'm not a larper.

What will happen if Schulz wins?

Sage to this shit.

Shareblue is arriving early on this one.

Likely a continuation of the EU Plans.

I wish there was some way to prove you're not a CIA psyop.

Yes, people is spending money on trashing your glorious threads.

>Sage. KYS LARP TRASH

They are angry because their chinese connections were uncovered.

You were right again, it turns out Chinese were working with Mexicans and also Jews/Arabs in Shareblue.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-27/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-chinese-government-host-foreign-special

archive.is/3qIjI

disobedientmedia.com/democrat-propaganda-group-shareblue-has-ties-to-chinese-government-host-of-foreign-special-interests/

archive.is/aRPcc

We have to destroy them before Soros starts the revolution in earnest

I'm not part of any group. Just here to get information out.

You guys fail.

anon5 thanks for coming back.

Reminder Anon5 is an autistic NEET roleplaying as some kind of Deep State Deep Agent with insider info.

No problem, now spread the word about the thread around & also keep the thread active.

Checked

and thank you for covering this very important (And Relevant) topic

I tell people to Research & Observe for good reason.

My information is Solid.

Also Good work as always.

This larping faggot again.

No worries I'll be here dissecting every point you make

Shareblue battle group is arriving right on time.

Bump. Nice digits.

This the first good thing I've heard you say.

No problem. spread the word about the thread & keep it active.

Thank you. The information in it is very important going forward.

>Color Revolutions are a very common tactic/strategy used to do things like Coups,Civil Wars & even Social Engineering. Color Revolutions have origins stretching back to times of large army clashes as a way to identify armies/troops. Even things like Sports teams & the fans of them at events carry this on.

>The Arab Spring & Ukraine are shining examples of Color Revolutions which had the goal of Coups & Civil Wars.

>To identify a Color Revolution visually, look at what Colors are being used en mass. Then also look at the backers(such as Soros)/organizations/networks of/behind the march/protests.

>The DC Womens March was a Color Revolution(Pink) & the 160,000 pro-refugee March in Spain was a Color Revolution(Blue).

>Gay Pride Marches are a form of Color Revolution(Rainbow) with the goal of Social Engineering.

>Want to know why the Globalists REALLY hate the MAGA movement?

>The MAGA movement was a Color Revolution(Red) against the Globalists, which is why Globalists(such as Soros) are so mad and are trying to do a Arab Spring/Ukraine style operation against the US.

Pulling at straws for attention is sad

It is getting to the point that there is now enough research to begin compiling some kind of pastebin to drop here so that people can see your intel has been good.

Also intersting how the Lubetzky guy is a half Jew pushing the Jew side to hide his Mexican roots like you said we would find.

Have been getting the word out on Rules for Radicals, really was an enlightening read

i have a hard time enjoying newer movies. moonlight just screamed social document albeit well constructed. actual debate about it presents a minefield social engineering.

moar

What would happen to you if you got doxxed?

I've said many good things, just read up on the archives.

Keep failing at your jobs.

sage. this guy is a fucking kike.

Fuck off shill

What can you tell us about the alien photo?

What nuclear event happened in the arctic?

Are refuges dosed with low level radiation to spread it around Europe?

You just vanished for 4 days?

Where the fuck did you go?

How can we know what each color stands for? Why is the specific color actually important? Who cares if it's red? Isn't that ordinarily a communist color?

Fascinating & I told people to read up on that book.

Exactly.

Read archives: They would get the wrong location(s).

Bro do you have the links to all your threads?

What do you think about SourceAnon?

I think he makes some very interesting points about how currency should be backed by Agriculture rather than gold.

Did Obama set up Trump for the yemen special op about a month ago?

What purpose was the white color worn at his speech by the left?

fuck off kike

Who will be the first high profile arrest connected to Pizzagate?

Maybe he got a life? Admittedly February was a pretty terrible month for trump and the happenings have been way less frequent. Anon5 also sort of ran out of stuff to talk about.

Looking forward to the family KB. We only have to look at how the black community has disintegrated due to being socially engineered, i.e. lack of father figure, reliance on government support, high abortion rate.

>Implying I get paid to shill

Here's my hairy testicles

color revolutions genrally fail in recent years because they don't transform institutions? or rather they put pussy hears on and think they've won.

Can you comment on similarities of symbols used by paid "resistance" movements that appear in almost all recent revolutions.

Something like this was used by FSA in Syria too, but I can't find the image now.

Same terrible narratives from Shareblue.

1) Distraction

2) Wasn't from the arctic.

3) No.

Monitoring things.

See: Sometimes the Colors mean things, other times they just needed a Color to use for it.

Then consider things like sign production(such as the famous Yellow Signs) and things like that.

Interesting person.

Focus on the Pedo rings being rolled up.

Small fish, can be used to catch Bigger fish.

One more factoid, the Chinese called the gold project that was used to hide their payment to buy into Shareblue the Gold Mountain Project.

Gold Mountain in Mandarin is a phrase used to describe California and the West Coast. Cheeky fuckers let everyone know what they were doing.

What's the best way to start alerting people to the Color Revolution stuff? In regards to how we should get people thinking about it I mean

Bump.

>evasive, vague responses interspersed with tidbits of information that only newfags don't know
2/10 larp not impressed

my spidey senses started tingling so I opened up pol. fuck yes!!!

I saw some guy, a military general I believe, wearing a purple tie during trump's speech tonight - I thought about this exact topic

This is how you piss off so many anons. Anyone who disagrees is a shill by definition,this is not how it works.

Interesting points about the women's march/pink and MAGA/red being color protests.

1- is the women's march ongoing? Hard to call it a revolution IMO, seemed more like a test. The riots continue but the feminists haven't been seen in a while.

2-Red is the color of the Republican Party, calling this a color revolution against the establishment feels far fetched. I associate color revolution with fake revolution funded with big money. Who sponsored MAGA in your view?

Clearly this

>Interesting person.
That word can divergent meanings and you know it.

Interesting watching the colors once A5 pointed them out isn't it? Also funny seeing Trump wear them to troll sometimes

That is a separate Social Engineering topic I plan on covering in a near future KB.

I don't like Trannies.

Some do, some don't & others have different reasons for being done.

Networks & backers.

When Shareblue sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing foreign money. They're bringing cheese pizza. They're rapists. None of them, I assume, are good people."

Hi anon5,

Any info on where the radiation in Europe is coming from? Was the thing in Sweden that Trump referred to in his rally a terror attack at the Barsebäck nuclear plant?

How about you produce some proof you aren't a LARPing faggot?

>associating colors with things is a color revolution
Wow anon5, really got my brain juices actively flowing.

Some of the shit you have said seems legit. But so much of it is god awful fucking retarded. Fucking giant creatures in Antartica ice and shit. And its always "read all my previous LARPs, if you do that, you will see what Im saying" and you always act like there is some over arcing thing, and you are "just trying to get info out" ... fuck off with your bullshit. The mods need to ban you. They sticky that shit about banning the guy posting a fucking alien pic, yet they let you make 100 fucking shit topics.

By the way, not everyone who calls you out, or disagrees with you, is a shill, you fucking obtuse moron. Cute way of bumping your shitty threads though. Literally responding to every single person who is calling you out "shill, CTR, Shareblue" .... god you are fucking dense. Do you really think, that there is people who pay money to people, to actively watch Sup Forums for when "Knowledge bombs" pop up, just to come in them and call you stupid and to shut the fuck up? Get fucking real, you are full of yourself. The shills are in other topics talking shit on Trump, or pushing mis/disinformation, and trying to astroturf and shit. If anything, you might be getting paid to do this shit.

Please fuck off.

the arab spring WAS soros/rothschilds you uneducated fucktard

all colour revolutions are rigged, maga was not a colour revolution.

What do you think about our efforts to fight Shareblue?

Are we doing a good job?

Afive glad to see your ok

2 thinks, there are massive internet blackouts occuring RN? mixed in with reports of military helicopters and multiple fighter jets at odd times flying around NYC at early morning?

the JDL sure is working hard to subvert this board lately

Look at the events I specifically named. Also look at the types of colors used in protests, such as large scale ones.

Appreciate it & spread the word.

Color Revolution related, and also consider that multiple different ones could be going on.

1) It could be possible.

2) Remember when Hillary had it? Also look what other Colors they had on.

I'm saying that he brings information to the table and does a good job at it.

First you think I'm a shill and now you think I'm hitting on you. You're retarded m8

>hey, everything I say is common knowledge to people on Sup Forums...but I'm going to act like it's all never before heard super secret knowledge that no one here could ever have imagined...I'm going to then say something vague like "you're on the right track" to gullible retards so they feel like I've given them something of substance when really I'm just confirming what they already believe so they trust me more...then I'll call anyone and everyone a shill using my 4g and wifi to legitimize myself...also pic related, these were literally birds and their are giant creatures in the ice.

Hey dumb fuck. Not all dinosaurs were birds. Birds evolved from a group of dinosaurs. This has been known by the scientific community for years and yet here you are acting like it's some super secret payload of knowledge. Everything you say is common fucking knowledge to people on Sup Forums.

What's the best self-defence to learn?

Can't wait to discuss the patriarchy and marriage and how they are the literal institutions that societies are built upon. Scratch that, they are society.

what is the importance of color in a revolution?

encouraging tribalism in a unified population?

Can we expect that the events we have already seen will be rehashed in larger forms down the road?

Frances Nuclear Plant that had a recent "Explosion" is a possibility.

Keep on failing.

1) I'm very aware that Soros was behind it, I've said it multiple times.

You seem bothered.

2) MAGA was....... against the Globalists.

Which is why the Globalists are pissed. They got screwed by there own tactics being used against them.

You are doing a great job & about damn time.

Yes m8, thank you. For letting me know that at least not everyone on Sup Forums is full-tarded.

theory - Our satanists turned loose the islamic satanists equivalent (Wahhabis) by funding them to co-op the sunis (equivalent of our left) (want to be the dominant voice). I can see the similarity i think

anonymous 5 is that close?

there appears to be a very clear advantage to beating the purple color revolution. its their last stand and our beginning. interesting.

A5's threads are important to show you the big picture and help reshape the narrative in your mind but we also need to be cleaning up Shareblue before the Color Revolution begins in earnest.

Get in here and give out a few bumps

Is one of the things Giger saw artificial wombs?

Classical Western Boxing, then Muay Thai, then grappling. Without practice the best technique in the world is nothing.

>Didn't mention Optor! or CANVAS.
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_for_Applied_Nonviolent_Action_and_Strategies

>wikipedia.org/wiki/Otpor!

>they're bringing those problems with us
the shitty grammar in this copy pasta makes me cringe. can you please just get fucked already?

This larper won't die for some time due to the huge influx of people from r/thedonald who like to be spoon fed like babies. But he's slowing losing support like they always do.

Sounds like someone is trying to cover something up & others are watching out for them.

You are really upset over that bit of knowledge.

Learn the Human Anatomy. Helps in fights & medical.

My upcoming KB's will have interesting information.

1) Sometimes it means something, other times they just needed a Color.

2) In some cases yes.

How aware are you of the systems & signs is the question.

Any other books we should read? Does Hillary have kuru? In George W Bush a pedo? Will white people inevitably go extinct? Is white genocide real?

How am I failing? I have read through a lot of your shit cause I spend too much time on Sup Forums and while it is sometimes entertaining. It is shit. Forgettable. Not important, at all. Explain to me how Im failing. You are failing faggot.

Why is the "color revolution" important? Why are the globalists mad that Trump is using red hats for color revolution? Why aren't they mad at the many other things? Why did the respond with pink hats on women? What the fuck does it matter? How did anyone who isn't color blind not understand that people associate colors with teams? How is there not a "color revolution every 4 years there is an election, red vs blue? How come it only significant when Trump does it?

Hey /pol crush. Welcome back.

Interesting happenings with the "explosion" in the tunnel UNDER a runway in Manchester today. Did you see that?

THANK YOU for continuing to get info out. I've red pilled my dearest friends and they are starting to think and observe things differently.

Keep it up. You're the best.

You must have a problem with our President then because it's a verbatim quote.

Get fucked shill, the list of the crimes you have aided and abetted grows by the day and we will not forget

I know you mentioned space based weapons at somepoint. I think i found a concept = a space based microwave satellite weapon that can instantly set say a house on fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=J-vHHJN6kqI

Keep failing Shareblue.

Someone already brought up the re-using of symbols in the movements in this thread.

Yes

Good work.

Bingo.

It's interesting.

>everything I say is common knowledge to people on Sup Forums

We have thousands of newfags here everyday.
What is common knowledge for you and me is something they maybe heard somewhere or dismissed as fake, irrelevant.
Most of them cannot distinguish between genuine threads with genuine information and shit bait threads. There is at least 100+ shit bait threads at any given moment on Sup Forums since the elections ended.
I agree on some things with Anon5 and I disagree on other things. But these threads are good compared to most.

You've helped me to start and see them but there is still a lot left to uncover.

Btw anons another "WWII bomb" discovered in London

archive.is/44Ps7

This. Dude is an attention whore that just regurgitates what he reads on Sup Forums and is trying to cultivate a following of gullible retards by roleplaying as a spooky insider. I can't tell if he'd just a shill or if he's so autistic he really thinks he's in contact with the Illuminati.

So Anon5, what are your thoughts on climate change / global warming / global cooling?

Seems to me like a thinly veiled agenda to remove freedom of movement and suppression of industry. The sheer amount of shilling on the topic would indicate they have something to protect

He's baiting you, don't waste your time

>My upcoming KB's will have interesting information.

No they won't. You always say this. "Read into my past ones, lots of info." and "I am going to be dropping some major info soon." And then you come here to say "people associate color with things" .. fucking kys fuck sake. People stop feeding the troll please. The sooner you realize he is a shit LARPer and you are just being gullible because he is somewhat skilled at making you feel smart by giving a (you) saying "you are on the right path" or "exactly" and providing the illusion that you are on the path to enlightment or getting redpilled or some shit.. for fuck sake. 2 years ago this guy would have got laughed out of here in a half hour, never to return. The fuck has happened god dammit.

thesun.co.uk/news/2963700/shoreditch-high-street-evacuated/

yes because a ww2 bomb will just sit on a highstreet for 80 years

keep shilling for the kikes buddy

1) Rules for Radicals to start with

2) She has heath problems.

3) A idiot.

4) Not if you destroy Feminism.

Re-read the OP & its clear your bothered by this information.

1) How many "Explosions" is Europe having at this point?

2) Will do & spread the word/keep the thread active.

You don't need a space platform to use something like that. A ground vehicle(such as a truck) is far less expensive.

anon5 Can you also explain/ redpill the Ozone layer hole? does it exist or is it horseshit

Now what we need to do is combine this report with the others about bombs and start spreading the word so that people can see through the bullshit

Do you think there is something to Satanic Ritual or is it just practice of collective degeneracy with galvanization intent?

Are Globalist pro cryptocurrency?

Will the bitcoin ETF get passed by the SEC?