OH SHIT

OH SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYJR-_ZxOao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ron Paul's ability to get elected? He gets: F.

I agree with this guy. There's TOO MUCH spending!

>word "liberty" not mentioned once
i would bet $100 that it was, i can distinctly remember hearing "life liberty and pursuit of happiness" or something along those lines

trump didn't expand on it, but his plan was to cut/freeze internal govt spending then redistribute it to his projects.

Ron "I'm Going to Announce My Plan to Defeat My Enemy Step by Step to their Face" Paul

I'm glad this man exists but his lack of subtlety is why he will never be the chosen one.

>Old Sup Forumss ability to elect him president
FTFY

i love ronny but he is never happy desu, did he forgot ? Stronger Together

Drop on by, new KB:

seriously, this guy needs to go back to shilling for whatever Ad company is willing to give him drachmas

Hey he did get one electoral vote this year.

This is true. He needs to attack waste in military contracting, medicare/medicaid, and Social Security. Push the age to collect up another 10 years, fuck old people. 62 is way too young.

FPBP

TFW you realize he is mad Trump talked about the Jew vandalism and wants to take his anger out on the fed.

Ron Paul is /ourguy/ once again.

FPBP

ho fuck.. this mean there is a timeline where Ron won the last elections.
It must be comfy

>nu/pol/ hates ron paul
this is truly worst timeline

he did get elected a lot of times... to represent texas in the house. :)

>Audit the fed
Good idea, allow congress to print money, see what happens.

>No Spending Cuts
Bitch he literally announced 50 billion in cuts.

>More foreign intervention
Did you get that from "Iraq was a disaster, we spent 6 trillion over there (btw Ryan\Pence refused to clap there lmao)" or some other part of the speech.

>Word liberty not mentioned once.
Is this an argument? You can do this with every speech.
>hurr durr the word love wasn't even mentioned once, hurr durr the word such and such wasn't even mentioned once.

Ron Paul is absolutely right. I don't understand how a self-proclaimed capitalist can be against free trade.

I hope Trump sticks to his promise of increased merit-based migration and expands H1-Bs.

You're right, he didn't. But I think he should've gone farther!

>ron paul pretending to be relevant

cool a gay retard says the God Emperor sucks. #wow

This is why manlets never get to be president. Manlets never get the girl either.

Manlets btfo

Capitalism != Free Trade

This board got subverted by authoritarians

True Sup Forums is libertarian

We can't afford liberty in a country overrun with savages. Priorities.

I'm so glad Sup Forums finally moved beyond the gigantic bluepill that is libertarianism.

Doom Paul is a great meme, but he's just a cuckservative like the rest of them.

This.

Free trade makes capitalism more efficient. It allows specialization, cheaper goods, and increased overall output.

THIS.

Trump is a shill for Israel and herd mentality bullshit.

Ron Paul is /ourguy/

naw ron paul is legit, he just doesn't have the powerful spirit like trump does.

It's happening!

Think. If Ron got elected there's also a timeline where clinton got elected after him. Not comfy in the slightest.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP

>implying Ron Paul does his own twitter

its some 400 pound acne ridden omega male who has his entire self-esteem in libertarianism and somehow got the job running RP's twitter

A more "efficient" system just means capital accumulates faster.

It does NOT mean that the people of YOUR nation do well or can thrive under that system.

Stop worshipping numbers on a paper like a jew and start giving a shit about your nation.

>heightlets still insecure about their intelligence
6'0+ BTFO

I'm a Libertarian, and I voted Trump because in 8 years, our economy will be strong enough the population will seriously consider a Libertarian candidate.

R-ROADS

Retarded point, and everyone who agrees with it is retarded. The quality of his policies have nothing to do with his electability, which is based largely on superficial qualities.

it's a sad day when Sup Forums disses the pauls. i want /r/the_donald to leave. i want stormfront to leave. i liked /new/ when it was a libertarian board for liberty and peace.

I care about myself. Collectivism is for cucks that have nothing going for them.

dude he fucking pumps gold for the Jews so naive people who work 9 to 5's are convinced they need to buy Gold from Jewish companies because THE COLLAPSE IS COMING

paul was bernie in those years. I remember how forced it was

Libertarians are cucks

The globalists are the biggest threat to the US constitution. Ted Cruz eventually saw the light. Come on Paul, I want to believe in you.

Rothbard is glad too from beyond the grave. During Paul's 2012 campaign he was probably screaming in his neurotic Jew voice
>WHY ARENT YOU FASCIST YET DID YOU LEARN NOTHING WHEN I RENOUNCED THIS AUTISM

There's no excuse for being a libertarian anymore.

>The quality of his policies have nothing to do with his electability

You're an absolute fucking moron.

>I care about myself.
Then you should be in support of mercantilism.

daily reminder ron paul is a mason

Actually, he sucks at both things because he's a Gay Retard.

No. I need to hire people from China and Canada and Eastern Europe. I need to be able to sell my shit in the Chinese and SE Asian market.

Charisma and media coverage mean a lot more. You can have the best policies in the world but if people see the media glossing you over then they will do the same.
It was more true when Paul ran because then the MSM had more credibility than it does now.

>Le I wont be affected in the coming collapse because I only worry about myself Bertarian

Kys you small minded gnat.

He mentioned liberty in opening statement, he called for non-interventionism, and auditing the Fed was always a minor issue for Trump.

Go to bed Ron.

Hush, I'm still healing.

It's just sad how Sup Forums turns on this guy.

yes It's time for a johnson surge

Between Trump and Ron, I would prefer Ron, because he focus on the damn Fed. If Trump considered auditing it, he would be the perfect american politician for our era.

drop on by the gas chamber you kike puppet

what the fuck happened to Sup Forums? there's literally no reason why you guys would just turn a 180 and support trump instead of supporting /ourguy/ Paul. why didn't you use meme magic to get Rand elected? You tried so hard to get Ron in power, and when you finally found true power, you abandoned them and used it to make trump win instead. for shame.

Then how about you get the fuck out of our country, go to their shitholes, and do business there?

Because right now you're leeching on OUR public resources and military defense to fuck US over.

Fuck off and die.

just fucking retire, Ron, you fucking old loon

take your pills

And our first reasonable reply comes from a Hue.

We don't but its a different era. With Spics flooding the border, BLM shenanigans, and Muslims snackbaring we need a Trump to rule with an iron fist, not a hopeless ideologue like Ron.

At this point I like Rand more than Ron because Rand is far more nuanced.

hes a shit head man, do you know what he did with all those donations he got during his election? he reinvested it into "projects" all of which were ran by his family

he pumps Gold for the Jews and shills for removing all regulations on business

he joined the rest of people calling Trump offensive to minorities

he's a liberal

we are still here brother

the libertarian social order is coming

the markets will be freed

Ron paul has and always will be /ourguy/

>caring about creepy virgin vagina doctors

>dumb ancap shitter thinks he gets to grade anything

WEW

I remember when this board was into Ron Paul.

Then it filled up with normies and now it's all Trump.

Whatever happened to freedom Sup Forums, remember freedom?

Okay I can accept that because you gave reasons. The rest of these kids are just memeing Sup Forumstards

This. Hoppean Snake Memes was right all along.

Trump was the only candidate who could have won the general election. His banter cast a shadow over every other candidate.

Fair enough.

No.

Exactly, tell that retarded britard who posted earlier that getting elected is about making a scene rather than policies.

Ron was cool and then he decided to act like a retard

thats just nu Sup Forums leaking.To give trump credit he picked off where paul couldnt , he was too much of an idealist and was ignored by the media.trump attacked the hornets nest head on and won

>hopeless ideologue

Libertarianism and preventing muslims/BLM/spics from becoming permanent citizens are very coalescent

DELET

Oh shit, Paul was right about audit the fed, trump didn't mention it

Maybe he mentioned it for the same reason why he didnt mentioned pizzagate

Exposing it now would probably throw a wrench in his own system

>105 years old

>his sole contribution to humanity is the "it's happening" meme

If you were actually here you would have seen how bad they jew'd him out of it.

He got Sanders'd.

this board gets more like Sup Forums every day

Electibility just means that a polician is a shill for normies

Fuck that. Ron Paul has principles

>muh ron paul guiz

yeah you can shut up about that tard now thanks

Paul refusing to endorse Trump cost Trump millions of votes to the Libertarian party and an electoral vote

Paul can get fucked

>Ted Cruz
>Rat
>Saw the light
Good goy T_D here

hey reddit

he endorsed him in the end at least , same with cruz

youtube.com/watch?v=QYJR-_ZxOao

>More foreign intervention
When?

Paul is like a coach who can draw up creative plays. Good, useful, helps you win. Trump's the commissioner of the fucking league.

Ron Paul was for immigration control. He was not an autist ancap.

He also knew that the only way to stop Muslim terrorism is to stop interfering in the middle east.

This ISIS shit would not have happened without the Iraq war. And ISIS would have stayed in the middle east if we did not have globalist cuck immigration poicies.

this

Trump was never the libertarian's choice so this isn't surprising.
Hillary would have gotten all F's from Paul.

Maybe if Trump actually supported free enterprise he would have gotten those votes.