That was honestly one of the best speeches I have ever heard

That was honestly one of the best speeches I have ever heard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EOyma_8dFm0
youtu.be/rhqneAhyJkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Personally I thought it was bad, the words were simple and a bit too much applause. Also he used many misleading facts such as the fact that 94 million americans are out of work which would have to include every retiree stay at home mom, kid and retard. Also he stayed very general, saying that he would fix everything without stating how.

I guess you must be about 12 then

Go read his specifics yourself retard shill.

I dont like black people

flush yourself down the toilet.

>America is great
>make America great

Wow he really has a way with words

Hi shill

MORE EMPTY PROMISES AND LIES FROM DRUMPF! HE DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO THE DEMOCRATS

Can I get a quick rundown of the substance of the speech?

I'd to see more than him pointing to dems
How about he say
>who on this side wants to get up and say why we shouldn't have a merit based immigration system? Come on you little shits. Why are we taking the most poor and welfare prone immigrants again???

I hurrrrr durrrr Drumpf we all know ur a shill so fuck off and admit it that was a great speech and you know it

Merit based immigration. Focussing on infrastructure like Eisenhower. Deportations and wall are continuing (fake news earlier suggested otherwise). Acknowlegded the dead Navy SEAL's wife, backed soldiers and police. Ending talked about America's 100th year and all the inventions, and how for it's 250th year we'll have even more progress (said "american footprints on foreign worlds).

STOP FUCKING STEALING MEMES

it's all the left have, user.

youtu.be/EOyma_8dFm0
youtu.be/rhqneAhyJkI

That wasn't even Trump's best speech, but it was good.

I can tell this is a shill.

Get the fuck outta here you shitty leftist bot.

Thanks man

I don't know why everybody thinks that was a good speech.

Np

Lets not jerk off Mr.president

A lot more substance than we ever got from Obama. He is hitting on all cylinders right now. MAGA!!

I thought he was going to mention Nikola Tesla for a second, during the innovation part

True, I wish he did.

Van Jones and MSNBC said it was a great speech

blumpf btfo