Muslims on Sup Forums

Where my Muslimbros at? I can't be the only one who browses Sup Forums

Frake Petry is going to gas you.

Go fuck a pig kraut

I can accept Muslims if they accept me.
Have you accepted Isa as your Lord and Savior?

Me
There is no God but Allah, and Muhammad (pbuh) is his messenger. :)

>yellow on yellow text
Oh shit, what the fuck are you doing Hans Abdullah Muhammad

the problem with your religion is that it removes free will. That image should be edited for the towelhead to chop the other guys head off. Degeneracy is bad, but you guys dont even allow one to experience it, which is probably even worse, because without that, its just blind following

She won't, she's such a qt :^)

Fuck off and suck Mama Merkel's big throbbing cock, faggot.

Isa is a one of the mightiest prophet of God and belief in him is fundamental to call yourself a Muslim. But Jesus wasn't crucified, that's what we believe ;)

haram af

>Prosperity in islam
kek
appropriate file size though

Election day can't come soon enough. A pity you won't be able to participate, despite the nice tolerant people at the greens trying so hard to get you voting rights.

Pedro, I'll have to work until 70 as well since I'm a citizen and to be perfectly honest I'm against the welfare system and the population replacement program of Mutti Merkel. Most people with immigrants roots in Germany who're now established and assimilated are against further mass immigraiton.

I'd tell you to convert but you'd be stoned for apostasy by your brothers in the religion of peace.

I can and will since I'm a citizen. Think I'll be voting NPD this time.

nice meme

Germany is for Germans

Literally nobody cares. Haven't been to Friday prayers forever (maybe more than 6 months). No one gives a shit. There are a distinct lack of Muslim death squads coming to lynch me in my apartment tbqh.

Assuming you're legit,

Were you born into your religion?
Were you born in Germany?
If you are a migrant, why did you go to Germany?

Was born into my religion, wasn't born in Germany, came to Germany when I was 5 years old with my parents who (legally) emigrated from Algeria for economic reasons back in 2000.

In that case, what do you think of the refugees who have come to Germany in the last two years? Are they a net positive or negative on your adopted country?

Are you also for the spreading of Sharia law across the world?

Negative for sure, many of the recent migrants come from countries like Afghanistan and Eritrea which are poverty ridden backward hellholes. These people often do not know how to behave themselves in society. The one's from Syria are OK since Syria was a fairly modern state before it got wrecked. For me personally I think the decision to let in a million migrants unvetted was very stupid on the part of Merkel. It will be very hard economically and socially to integrate all of them. But at the very least things seem to get better due to all Balkan borders being closed and Turkey basically preventing migrants from getting past their borders and jumping ship to Europe.

Well Sharia is a relic of the past, I think it needs to be reinterpreted and modernized. In its current form it is useless. But many parts Sharia can only be implemented on your personal in personal life, for instance not doing drugs, being charitable etc are part of personal Sharia.

Allahu Akbar brother

Its quite interesting to read an immigrant on the grounds take on the situation. Thanks

What is your problem with bacon?

>666KB PNG
Sounds about right. Now go back to your desert shithole before we make you go back
>or pic related