Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488084890025.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

J U S T

>that yarmulke in the last frame

Kek.

>when one of the partners is trans

Being a trans homosexual is being straight but wanting to be a fucking snowflake like the rest of your degenerate friends.

Is it the plot of Jurassic Park?

is that jew fucking the infant in the last panel?

>People are born how they are made by later operations.
No, fuckheads, nooooooo...

the author should be gassed and anyone that clicked like on this should be rounded up and put into forced labor camps

What the fuck is this degenercy

why is the heterosexual couple a butch lesbian and a manlet?

It's a simple message. Reproduction can happen without heterosexuality. Things just happen :)

why'd they make them all handicapped?

This
This is why God regretted creating mankind and why he said he's incapable of providing an explanation for our insanity

What are those weird comics called with the cucked dad who has a fat tans child?

*trans

O Y V E Y
Y

V
E
Y

>Some homosexual couples can reproduce

Does he not know what "homosexual" means? A woman who roids is still a woman, the relationship is heterosexual.

And what did the jew do? Did the babby bud off of him like a sponge? Is that how jews reproduce?

Nevermind
It's assignedmale i was thinking of

>juden

It is a modern adaption of the movie Falling Down.

No, he's getting ready to eat it.

That kid is what nightmares are made of

Assigned Male

Now that I think of it, is the last panel in reference to the jews' role in child trafficking? Is this insane tranny redpilled?

Life, uh, finds a way.

>character raises actual point
>comic author writes strawman that no one would ever say without addressing that point
>le meme face last panel

This artist should kill themselves just because they have no idea how to be clever. When is Sup Forums going to start making edits of this shithole like with Sarah's Scribbles?

This is the worst political compass I've ever seen.

Natures plan...right because humans are just like animals. It's not like we've evolved and developed society's that come with rules.

What these mentally ill people seem to forget, is that no matter what their minority thinks, it's the MAJORITY of people that decide the rules. In simple terms, play nice and you will benefit.

HE'S A KIKE
HE'S A KIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw

>some homosexual couples can reproduce when one of the partners is trans for example
>wat

autism types

>things just happen, lmao
>why even try to make sense of life, everything is random, ayyyy
>postmodernism is a useful and meaningful way to explain the world around us

remind them that animals don't need consent when they have sex

rape is natural

this fucker has got to be trolling now

I would disown this kid if I were its father.

Seriously. I'd want nothing to do with them.

God dammit leaf. Keep at it and you'll avoid the rake.

I think it's supposed to be a tranny, since this brainlet considers them """normal""""

Does he mean that is there is couple of a male and a female, and the female is a trans, then the couple can reproduce?
How is that even an argument for his point?
This fucking guy

No, the plot of Jurassic Park made sense.

how many volts would it take to fix this?

>that kippa at the end
The Jews indirectly made this. Shut it down.

Can't wait until artificial reproduction is perfected.

Is PRONOUNCED yarma luke RETARD

I bet this creepy fuck wants to use the woman's washroom to
Cancer to society

>start

The top right really made me thing for a second.
So he's not gay but likes women who are manly with facial hair
What kind of degeneracy is this?

You're making the very common mistake of trying to apply thought and reason to what is undoubtedly complete insanity. We need to stop giving any benefit of the doubt to these people

>top right
You know his dick doesn't work, right?

this. Why is it any less natural when I rape a woman? It's what our neanderthal ancestors did. Rape is even the 3rd most popular sexual fetish among women

Magical shapeshifting jews confirmed for being asexual reproductive parasites

These people do anything to get around the fact that 1 male and 1 female create a life.

Post your favorite Assigned Male comic.

they've unwittingly revealed their true nature

>things just happen

Sounds like a pretty good justification for the holocaust

obligatory

Just to not be an asshole, they already do it.

What are the first two

>b-babies just happen, lol who knows where they come from?

These are the people that insist on sex ed being taught at school, and they have apparently brainwashed themselves into unironically thinking the stork drops babies from the sky like a bunch of naive children.

Are you guys retarded? Look at the fucking image. One biological male and F-to-male man = A homosexual couple that can also have a baby.

Is the last frame arguing for immaculate conception?

1. finnish man _____ woman
2. impregnation

>im not a heterosexual woman who enjoys physical labor and poor personal hygiene, I'm actually a gay man trapped in a woman's body. So what I have a woman and I'm a boy? Doesn't that make it a boy's womb?

I would love some evidence that such a creature actually exists, because I don't believe it.

"F-to-male" is still a female, hence why she can fucking get pregnant. Changing sex is impossible.

Sterility isn't normal, unless if you're some incestoid drone.

That last panel got me

Animals fuck to reproduce. That seems very natural to me OP.

Is this loss?

>fat trans
>trans fat

New meme?

What a confusing timeline

It's a leftwing comic, so you have to use it's definitions. Biologically female but identifies as male. Effectively a man who can become pregnant.

>HUR DUR MEN CAN'T HAVE BABIES!!! THERE'S ONLY TWO GENDERS!!! TRANS ARE FREAKS!!!! GAS THEM ALL!!!!!! REEEE!!!!

Not here to circle jerk on the topic of trans people.

>Sterile hetero couples wouldn't be natural
Technically, they're not.
>Homos can reproduce when a partner is trans
As if someone that thinks they're the same sex as there partner and is obviously not proves anything.
>Couples are happy not having kids
That's called being a lazy bitch who won't do their one biological directive
>Reproduction happens without heterosexuality
Fucking what? No, it doesn't.

You have to be mentally unstable to believe any of this shit.

The best Assigned Male comics are the ones that seem like edits but aren't actually edits.

every time.

>Effectively a man who can become pregnant.

But that's wrong, you fucking retard. FTM are nothing like actual men, they're just roided out women with bad haircuts. Everyone knows the 5'2", wide-hipped, narrow-shouldered "man" with bright red mastectomy scars who creeps you out in the locker room is actually a girl.

Biological reality >>>>(infinity)>>>> muh feels

That one's actually funny.

They definitely do. I know of a trans woman who's dating a woman. Human sexuality is weird. Call it mental illness, a kink, or preference. Regardless it happens. This is why I'm not willing to write off gender studies completely. The nuances of sexuality become more interesting when you go beyond male and female, but no one on Sup Forums would begin to entertain this idea.

This one isn't funny at all.

>It's a leftwing comic, so you have to use it's definitions.

>It's a flat-earther study, so you have to use their definitions
That is how retarted you sound.

heheh

kek
kek

it's a kippah retard

But homosexuality is natural.
Natural means something existing in nature. Homosexuality does exist in nature, no denying that.

You gotta stop looking at this via memes. There's plenty of trans people who would fool anyone.

They really are.

I find it interesting that the left has basically organically trained a whole generation of people -- probably several -- to live their whole lives as if they were propaganda billboard. This kind of comic serves no purpose save to advertise a certain vision of a leftist utopia in which there is little to no standard as relates to genders. Motherhood may not be even taken for granted as being the natural domain of a female, as it is a though crime to believe that there such a domain which could be considered natural, or some kind of natural link between being a female and being a mother. As the billboard says, nature has no plan, which is eerily close to saying that it has no structure, no relatively fixed set of relationships.

Notice how the comic does not have a story line. The character are not individuated. The narrator speaks directly to an audience to tell them what opinion they should old. All the characters are smiling and conform to new stereotypes the left wants to establish. These are the types of characteristic I would expect on some soviet poster, though with better art.

The author is not ordered to do this. She / he does it instinctively.

>be at university
>see that one weird kid who never wears a shirt
>fucking shawn

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488084890025.webm

1:
Not natural
2:
Not natural
3:
Not natural
4:
Reproduction only happens with heterosexuality you degenerate mongoloid.

Wrong. Flat Earth is straight up wrong. Gender identity is different philosophical frame of reference.

This is more like arguing about God between a Christian and atheist. Each would say the other is wrong.

This is just lies. Can't make kids from muh feels

Agree.

Even normal black women are ugly and mannish

No matter how ugly she is, "Shawn" is 100% female. Every cell in her ugly little 5' body is female.

they only eat the soul

very good post

If it occurs in nature, that makes in natural you retard.
Therefore, Homosexuality is natural.

who is this brilliant black man?

don't tell me he's that partisan fuckwit crook isaiah or whatever