youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RENIGGING

looks the like the dems are throwing the dindus under the bus

kek

They are a dying people.
Let them pass.

Lmao bump

This tells me that the Democrats are starting to get their head screwed on straight and chase white working class voters.

This is actually very bad, we want them to double down on diversity

well the old poster did call the democrats the party of the white man

The last white Democrats in the south fit in a diner. kek

all of them probably have black grandchildren. bwahahah

PLAES WHITE PEOPLE
WE'RE FOLKSY AND WHITE TOO
PLEASE COME BACK

actually republicans are more likely to race mix than democrats, but let's not let facts get in the way.

states with highest rates of race mixing are oklahoma and texas.

Someone give me a quick rundown on what they said. I can't be bothered to watch their shitty video.

He accidentally said "nigger"

Bump

>Trump is hurting the middle class by repealing Obongo Care

I don't know wtf he considers the middle class, but all of the teachers, farmers, and mechanics I know have all complained about how their health care rates have increased since the Affordable Care Act.

Bump

They reeked of desperation tonight,
>muh white dresses
no plan to stop anyone theyll get fucking rekt in 2018

Battle stations, Anons! The Future is in our hands!
PRAISE KEK!!!

Agreed. If they start pandering to WWC, they could just wait until whites are the minority to really double down.

Can I see this? It sounds great.

someone just made this in another thread... post it on twiter lol

yeah beshear was actually a good choice in picking a rebuttal, shows they might be slowly moving away from identity politics. that could be a problem as there were a lot of "trump democrats" this election, especially in iowa where i live.

my parents are registered dems, they voted republican for the first time in their lives this past year.

Holy shit this picture is glorious!

probably, Indians and Mexicans or "white" Mexicans and whites.

He basically just expressed his concerns about how Trump's presidency could hurt poor white communities in Kentucky: rev-up your niggress avatar account and scream that you don't give a fuck.
He also used the term "renigging", which is LITERALLY the same as saying nigger.

That doesn't imply that Republicans are the ones doing it. But it's possible, cuckervatives are even worse than the left on pandering to non-Whites.

wait, now that I think about it. That doesn't mean much.

Some of the most conservatives states have tons of blacks... more than some blue states but almost all white vote GOP and most blacks vote Dem.

Race mixers vote Dem in Texas and Oklahoma but those that don't vote GOP.

But the race mixing in Oklahoma and Texas is probably among Mexicans and whites, Indians and Mexicans, or American whites and "white" Mexicans.

I hope it inspired you. Now get to work!

I'm white and a Republican living in Chicago, therefore a white Democrat in Kentucky does not exist.

Don't get cocky soldiers, MSM is only sucking his dick right now because they haven't had time to come up with something.
Spread #nowhitedemocrats and #reniggering

bump

is this the cult leader?

>tfw no matter how shitty the old democrats were it doesn't matter because time kill us all

that is true. but i have rarely seen liberal white girls dating blacks. many of them are scared of blacks to tell you the truth.

american whites and white mexicans would not be considered race mixing though, so i don't know why that is included. doubt there are many white mexicans in the states though, they are usually the upper class of mexico and have no reason to move here.

i've seen republican types toting their mulatto and mestizo grandkids around, don't pretend like it doesn't happen

People seem to forget that the democrats were the party of the slaver. You think they just switched to the GOP in the 60s? No, they simply started using their negroes to pick votes instead of cotton .

exactly. dems and minorities have always had the slave-master relationship. which is why white dems rarely race mix though they will pander to blacks for votes.

republican race mixing would be much higher if blacks voted republican. i guarantee you the south would be mulatto in a few generations if you got blacks and whites agreeing on politics.

it's already happening in places like texas. it is estimated that 25% of whites in texas are in an interracial relationship with either a mestizo, black, or asian texan. eventually it's going to be a mixed bag like any other latin nation.

kek'd

Blue Dog Democrats like Beshear are not coming back.

agreed. Can I save it user?

Every woman is scared of blacks, some just get brainwashed into thinking that rational fear makes them a bad person. Then they overcompensate to try and show how virtuous they are and wind up getting raped by a pack of niggers.

IT IS THE SAME GUY.

LOOK AT HIM

THE HEAVEN GATES GUY

>Crazy white privileged male tries mansplaining to the nation and fails miserably.

JOIN THE DNC! WE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE STARS!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AqSZhwu1Rwo

Keep it, my friend. It's yours!

Tweet it, faggot!

Trips of truth????

BREAKING NEWS, OLD GUY LOOKS LIKE OTHER OLD GUY

nigger, look at those fucking cult eyes. not everyone looks that cray cray

I am kek and I approve this message

Haven't we seen this whigger before? Oh yeah. It's the Heavens Gate Cult clown. Good one Dems!

MAGA this fucking shit.

bump!
Don't let this slide.

PLEASE TAKE US BACK

I irrationally yelled at my tv watching this faggot talk, I almost want to drive 2k miles to fuck his shit up.

Fuck that guy.

>not a single minority in the room

What did they mean by this?

Glad I wasn't the only one.

I actually had to mute it.

There's a black-ish guy just over his left shoulder.

If thats true, I"ll be switching parties again

That fucking guy

The DNC will be RECYCLED