Who the fuck fails 3rd grade 3 times?

Who the fuck fails 3rd grade 3 times?

Other urls found in this thread:

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers.

I failed 10th grade math 6 times, I counted.

answer

a govt "employed" nigger

Only failed 2 times

>FAKE NEWS OP

People in shitty schools.

jokes on you i never even passed third grade as i skipped it ;^)

Tyrone comes home from skoo an say to he grandmomma, "Mammy, how come muh dik be so much bigga than de ress o de boyz in de fiff grade? Iz it because I's be black?"

Mammy sighs and then responds, "No fool. It's cause you fucking 35 years old."

What's long and hard on a nigger?
First grade.

>fails 3rd grade multiple times
>becomes first in family to graduate high school
>becomes first in family to graduate college
>gets a liberal arts degree

I failed public speaking twice

did you seize up?

>Who the fuck fails 3rd grade 3 times?

Fucking Trump voters.

i failed organic chemistry twice

Nigga on the left look like that droopy ass cartoon dog

It's Forest Whitaker's stunt double.

nigger you retarded

Feels good being educated white male voter who voted for him.

Not everyone is a super genius retard

Fuck off faggot

Niggers, OP, niggers.

Well, at least they did 30 years ago. Now, even if you don't show up or do the work, you pass if you're black.

Precisely why there are so many black "honor students" these days. A heartbeat qualifies you for a 4.0 GPA now.

This is why nigs need specialized schools for them, not (((public education)))

After interacting with right wing retards on (((pol))), I'm quite sure most of you dropped out of school before the 3rd grade

Can I get a quick rundown?

Don't forget the lowest GDP growth rate since the great depression

>Underrated post; best post

don't forget that the obama admin counted a couple hours a week like sub 10 as employed

teacher here, from Maine, a mostly white state

most kids who fail a grade in elementary school are the product of a divorce, or an unstable home life due to the mother/father being an alcoholic or junkie

about 8 kids in a class of 30 fall into this category for the under 8 year old group in this state

They are not equal

based Obama leaf

What is right wing retard obsession with JewDP growth. You retards want more govt spending and immigration just to boost your precious JewDP growth?

Jobs and wages are far more important.

how can i summon you?
good to see you man

Obama job creation has been 95% full time.

Obama didn't change any definitions that's why u retards never have any proof.

What's long and hard on a black man?
THIRD GRADE

national view?

I go to Princeton and I voted for him.
It feels like being in a cuck stronghold

Niggers. The real story is, holy fuck, Trump is using the same Dem tactics against them.

ty. there is no way to directly summon me. Sometimes I appear in threads to btfo right wing retards. Enjoy it. It's always fun.

You can message me on Reddit or Twitter if it is something urgent

yes.

A social worker

Fuck. College really is useless isn't it?

in my opinion, Trump should burn all the universities to the ground and then start on the libraries.

lol wow that is disturbing. someone thought you were me?

I see you removed your name.

Check out this recent triggering

Not 1 conservative would perish.

I'm happy for her. Black IQs aside the cycle of poverty is very obviously the reason most live in such shit holes. Good on her for getting out of it. Now her kids won't be the criminals they would have been, probably.

Droopy Dog beside her had a hard life.

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

And still gets a masters?

shit thats a good shot of obama to shoop an isis beheading onto

niggers are all criminals

Leftist retard teachers. I dare any of you to go talk to a K-8 teacher she'll be crazy retarded and you'll want to rip your hair out

namefags should be gassed like the kikes weren't

hory shit, i thought Trump was an idiot when he bragged about how he loved the uneducated, but if the uneducated vote as a unified voting bloc for you, you can do pretty much whatever the fuck you want

Underrated

You are a very bad guy

niggers

your statement comes from a very narrow minded and, i hate saying this, but privileged point of view. privileged not because you're white, but because you probably grew up with a stable family,no daily drama that threatend your safety, responsible parents who fed you proper nutritious meals, lived in a house not used as a crack den, and family members willing to help you with homework.

you have no idea about her life, what she had to go through, or any of her history. she may not have had a father, her mother may not have given a shit about her and barely fed her. her neighbors may have been gang members, drug dealers, and horrible influences on her life causing her to develop horrible habits, attitudes, and traits. the people around her probably didn't care about school, so why should she?

>herp derp she should have known better she has the tools
she was in third grade, what is that, like 8 years old? were you wise enough at 8 to know that education is the right choice and not what your surrounding peers are doing?

i hate to sound like a sjw but there's a reason people born in poverty tend to stay in poverty, we're products of our environments and their environments are really shitty.

bravo OP. the entire nation was thinking the same.

Underrated

only a matter of time before trump exposes fred.

cant wait to see you squirm when it happens.

A child growing under the establishment

This is OP.
Except im not actually white, Im a first gen hispanic. I have family in my native country who are engineers that cant come here because illegal immigration fucks it all up.
I went to school in the ghetto, in a school that was half hispanic and half black. nine out of ten times i lent a black fellow the benefit of the doubt, i would be disappointed.

>your statement comes from a very narrow minded and, i hate saying this, but privileged point of view.

College is beyond useless now.

I look forward to the day western universities burn.

this dog who is coincidentally named droopy?

He's already taken credit for the Obama economy.

half this board probably

A poc in an oppresive mysogynist country ofcourse.

That is blatant disinformation

Just realised this shit now, the uneducated always make up the majority of any population. It's literally the go to demographic to win votes.

Pffft, try 10 times. If you are going to do something, do something with conviction and better than others.

You really can't blame them, if you're in 3rd grade, do you really care about your future and education? If the whole school is shit, why even bother. That's the problem and Trump will fix it

fucking leaf

Even shitty schools don't recycle the whole class 3 times.

And people who did especially shit at shitty schools shouldn't be listened to, they're fucking stupid.

So you failed it twice?

Someone who's about to finish getting her Master's degree, user. And very likely much smarter than you.

God did say to take other's sins upon yourself.

>be nig
>grow up in ghetto that looks like fallout game
>become raider

>Nobody's cropped a pic of the white girls face yet.

>he thinks getting a masters makes you smart

wew

I want to see your reply to this you nigger shilling faggot recluse.

There is literally nothing wrong with being "uneducated"
Having an art degree is what they consider educated, while being able to fix plumbing in a house isn't.

>October Surprise
Beware the Ides of March.

fpbp

uhh niggers?

this fuckin raycis

Uhh, you dont get to bring niggers

90% of niggers vote Democrat. 90%. What percentage of those do you think are "uneducated" by your standards? Why didn't they all vote Trump?

Fuck off and die, jew,

lel

I've btfo that so many times. It's a fucking made up fake news headline. I've read that study 3x. Show me anywhere in the study where it says Obama job creation 95% part time. It doesn't. It's completely made up

Have you retards ever researched jobs data? Obama job creation has been 95% FULL time.

Kid can't drop out until you're 16

>implying i would bring them for what ever you are talking about
>implying i would own any and allow them to taint my land
.t ass mad toothpaste shill

I failed 1st grade. It was cause I went to a ghetto school where the teachers literally just spoke only Haitian. Moved to a better neighborhood and never failed again.

Even in rural freak red states?

I never made below a B in any class all the way up to graduating high school. Literally just stay awake and do the work, it's not hard.

doing the homework alone (just filling it out for completion) and turning it in and skipping all the tests gives you a C-. pretty pathetic desu

Vanderbilt Trump supporter here. It's waaaaay more liberal than I thought it would be. Lots of Hillary shills, more than Bernie and Trump combined.

teacher i had would hand out assignments and then lock himself in his office and watch TV. He would stay there until the class was over.

Why are there so many actual niggers on Sup Forums now?

My wife works with children with Emotional Behavioral Disorders and she tells me all the time how niggers doom their kids to failure.

We live in Minnesota and she tells me heart wrenching stories of children being sent to school with no coats or gloves or hats, children kept up all night by rap music and "friends of family" smoking pot, these kids have to essentially be sent to special ed and have one on one attention as they act out in violence in words. They get to take naps because they get no sleep at home, they get to bring food home and told to hide it as their parents will take it and not feed them, and worse, my wife is told that the only reason they come to school is because they love her and the other teachers and not their parents.

Truly breaks me and I consider myself very callous.

I'm not saying she failed because of that, most likely because of genetic behavioral disorder that was best treated at home or at a private school dedicated to it BUT people do fail basic grades because their parents not only NOT care about them but actively sabotage them.

>if you don't have a certified communist brainwashing tag you aren't smart.