YOU GOT DUPED YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

*stops to catch his breath*

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaha I love israel and Trump so much. When trump first ran, I was with cruz because I thought cruz would be the best israel candidate, but trump has gone above and beyond. Trump is planning to funnel 25% of my paycheck directly to israel. This is good because israel and trump are good with money and will give me back twice as much. I also like helping israel because they're our greatest ally. Israel was there to help with 9/11. They're always there to help us. I only wish israel could be a state too and maybe our president could be israeli too since they are so good at running things and making me money. I was so sad to see israel get attacked so much by muslims that I gave my son's college fund to help poor homeless jews that are stricken with terrorism in israel. I love israel so much.

F A K E N E W S

>CNN

top kek post a legitimate news site next time

He was only ever about the illegals you fucking mong.
Stop listening to the media

did you just assume your own gender
wow

Why would LEGAL immigrants need a bill to stay in the US?

If they're legal they can stay.

Really we don't even need new laws, we just need to actually enforce the laws that are already on the books.

It's called eal making. Come out strong, give a little, take more in the long run. Winning as always.

>CNN

Majority of the legal immigrants is on temporary visa, they then turned into illegal once their visa expired etc.
The bill were meant to allow them to either extend their stay or seek citizenship in a more feasible manner.

This. Sup Forums stands with illegal immigrants and Israel. It is of utmost importance that we institute neoliberal economics, maintain NAFTA, allow most "illegals" (nobody is illegal) to stay in the US, don't bother building a wall, and above all - most important, never ever forget - Stand With Israel(TM). It is best if we put the leaders of large banks in positions of power, after all, the leaders of capital can do no wrong and the 2008 crisis would have been averted had we put the bankers in power. I for one appreciate Goldman Sachs having control of the treasury. For those dumb silly goyi- guys, uh, I meant guys, for those dumb silly guys who distrust the bank just remember that "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" is a good meme and God Emperor Trump can do no wrong so long as he stands with Israel.

TRUMP/GOLDMAN SACHS 2020

Why are there so many trump shills who also shill for Israel? Is it because most americans are circumcised?

Yeah! Like Bannon owned Breitbart or Shareblue!

Fake news, he didn't say that faggot shill.

Do they mean legal or illegal? They use them interchangeably now

>clicks on drop down arrow
>filter MD5
Into the garbage it goes.

FAKE NEWS. SAD!

The bill itself allows many immigrants to extend their visas, basically gives them residence right up until actual citizenship.

Shareblue-Sample-02

You guys are getting there, but not quite.

Come'on Mike, get a proxy already.

You faggots are so retarded you still can't change file names.

And so we die the slow death here in america. When the next depression hits. America probably can't be saved but europe. Maybe.

Actully his changes to immigration will be putting in letting people come in by merit. So basically non-whites are fucked.

Yes, because Hillary would totally be kicking out the illegals at all

Except the dotheads.

>So basically non-whites are fucked

lol, the same brain drain shit from developing countries in Africa and India will still be happening

You really think a significant amount of people from developed European countries are gonna want to come to the US and stay forever?

>by jack tapper wolf blitzer

stopped there. surprised i made it past the first name.