So the Wachowski brothers behind the "redpill" are now both transgender

So the Wachowski brothers behind the "redpill" are now both transgender

wtf is wrong with society?

damn someone must have molested these guys as kids

no one will molest them now.

I guess that's true, self defense mechanism?

They just wanted to feel what it's like to have hair without being labeled as that guy that wears wigs.

It's the thinking man's lifestyle for sure

The wachowskis being bluepilled is one of the first redpills.

How new.ru?

I think you are on to something.

>now
Didn't that happen like 10 years ago?

traps are the final redpill

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Wachowski's aren't as bluepilled as we think and that this tranny business is them playing a game to further redpill us. I also believe deep down that Jupiter Ascending is a secret atomic bomb tier redpill.

Traps are the final red pill

heh go me to lol

They stole the entire idea for the first matrix from some comic. The second two are their ideas, and see how that turned out.

>leaf

They now have more sex, earn more money easier and anything they say has to be accepted without question otherwise you're a nazi shitlord.

They are living the dream.

They look the ultimate redpill.

Part of the true red pill is realizing that the highest state of mind and consciousness has no gender, that is, the nature of God is androgynous, therefore the question of gender when it comes to higher notions of consciousness is irrelevant, because all are the same spirit.

Mind you, of course, merely being transgender doesn't negate degeneracy or abuse of that identity - that's what's wrong with society.

the second two films were such a massive drop in quality

Mkultra

They're true selves took the red pill and the rest got left behind in the matrix. This is their blue pill form.

This attempt to spread degeneracy via memetic channels needs to end now. And that's what this trap bullshit is and has always been: degeneracy. Biological males too mentally disturbed or too weak to have any realization of their own masculinity lowering themselves into the feminine role instead of trying to fix their weakness and become the men they're meant to be.

They were such pussies that they turned into women rather than accept baldness. No Heroes.

Maybe they were pressured to become trans after the redpill success of the matrix? Bruce Jenner did it after he killed some woman in a car accident. Manning after his leaks.

MK ultra or something.

That there's Hollywood society OP.

you either day a hero o night a queen

if I remember correctly, one of them has severe case of femdom fetish.

That eventually makes you to coming to point of mutilating your dick callilng it as vagoo. Either your mistress will do it.

It was just a suggestion m8. What if they are just irreversibly fucked in the head, as they say though?

Why do you care?

They realized women have it better and that men will never change that, so they swallowed all the red pills and became women.

>transgender
>what is wrong with them

They have misinterpreted an elemental force, the yearning for wholeness, which arose in the depths of their being. You see, the myth of the androgyne which we encounter among the Greeks, should be interpreted as ontology. The platonic form of "absolute man" yearns to unite with the platonic form of "absolute woman," and thus to transcend the ordinary, the conditioned. This impulse is quite healthy, and it is a great medicine when properly channeled, but is destructive poison when misunderstood or mishandled. Thus in tantrism, during coitus, we see the virile god Shiva incarnated as the man, and the primeval woman god Shakti incarnated as woman. Their union, which echoes the birth of the cosmos, is transcendent, allowing both sexual partners to partake in superhuman time and being, outside of the conditioned reality or the current of samsara. This is a "rupture of levels," a movement from inferior to superior being.

The transgender feels this same impulse deep in the irrational part of himself, but as modern man has been cut off from the knowledge of the divine, he can only act out his urge on the material plane. Thus he disfigures himself, committing a sickly parody of what in another time was a valid initiative endeavor.

Now, the foot fetishist or footfag is also interesting from this same perspective, and not mentally ill like the transgender. Man wishes to possess woman in order to recreate primordial unity of being. He craves a "food" which also contains the power to destroy, and within the absolute desire to destroy and to absorb is contained the desire to be destroyed and dissolved. So the foot fetishist is a "cannibal," in a sense, who wishes to devour and absorb the woman, and thus achieve primordial unity.

In woman is the "Water of Life," which is also a water that kills, called in alchemy "corrosive water."

I imagine this comes from the influence of Beverly Hills dominatrices and the general degeneracy with which Hollywood directors surround themselves

This comment BTFOs its target audience.

Arent these guys proof that trans mental illness is genetic? And if its genetic we should be able to find the gene responsible and possibly one day fix it? Why dont I ever see anyone mention this...

No, it's shitpilled and unnatural to "change" gender.

they were into bdsm and femdom before.....which went down to sissyfication / hypno gay .......which escalated into what you see today.....expect things to turn even more bizarre in the future

"transgender" more like "memegender"

no

?

u have to be kidding me

REDPILL MEANS YOURE SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT IN THE MORNING/IT KEEPS YOU AWAKE, THEY DIDNT CREATE JACK SHIT

taken from total recall
they inverted it (like their penises)

Traps are a fascination and a joke based on male/female binaries in a modern age. Noone really seeks sex with traps, or actually finds traps attractive.

RIGHT GUYS???!!? RIGHT?!?

Interesting stuff, but that Hindu shit is slightly pagan and perhaps barbarous representations of the majestic nature of that which is the act of creating life

Come user.

Join our cult.

We get to call people racists and bigots for fun.

We also have juice.

TOO MANY DIMENSIONS TO THIS CHESS GAME M8

Trannie wannabes or not. These morons, inadvertently gave you all the key toward some kind of freedom towarfd progress.

It's all in the mind and you can will anything in to reality. And, no I'm not a fucking crazy person....

Kind of looks like.....

Kikes zuckerberged an idea what a surprise.

they were forced bluepills

>Noone
learn how to properly spell "no one" or kill yourself

total recall had a redpill first

"Alas they dove too deep into the astral waters and lost themselves in their own reflections!! Beware ye who would drink from the well of the Astral Light!"

can you give more detail about part where you mention foot fetish?

To be fair, they pass well, ugly, but pass as women nonetheless.

Let's say that you are one of the Wachowski brothers. Let's say that it's just after the release of the Matrix which has gotten critical acclaim from everyone. Let's say that the deep state isn't happy about this. Let's say that the deep state kidnaps, drugs, and uses disassociative techniques on you and your brother in order to prevent any further objectionable influence to come from your movies and to try and dissuade other potential warriors of humanity from bothering with the series as a whole. Let's say that the goal was to have impressionable young males to conflate that the red pill is to become trans and escape "social constructs," which, as you should know, did happen, was planned for, and continues to play out today.
Again, as planned.

>wtf is wrong with society
The sickness of a society is only the symptom of the problem. What is the SOURCE? What is fed to us through our eyes and ears, perhaps? Who then, controls what is fed to us? Therein lies the source. Follow the money, anons.

The redpill destroys the weak.

They dont pass so they arent traps. You have to actually look like a girl to be a trap.

Ironic they didn't even write it

Just another stolen idea

Truth

they stole the idea of the matrix series from a black woman

WE

I think you are on to something.

They also seem to have fetishes for blacks, only see Matrix...