What did he mean by this?

At first I read it as meaning Trump has seven more years as president. But this is Stephen Colbert, so that can't be it. Can someone interpret this for me?

twitter.com/colbertlateshow/status/836802142610550785

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-BnBmw-R2c
townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/02/22/lets-face-it-democrats-are-totally-screwed-if-they-dont-reclaim-rural-america-and-that-looks-like-a-tall-order-n2273643
foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/27/democrats-lost-over-1000-seats-under-obama.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw colbert knows in the bottom of his that Trump is getting a second term

When are the Trump jokes gonna run out of steam?

Seven more speeches you dumbass

That speech is given once a year dude.
Colbert admitted there would be seven more years of this annual Congress address, not just the 3 from the first term

>Trump is so inspring, the Colbert Report persona is slowly taking over the body

8 years. even van jones gave trump credit for that tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=2-BnBmw-R2c

>Those replies

He means, is stephen colbert admitting trump will win a second term?

I take that as extremely positive coming from Colbert. Very unexpected.

This.

Plus, Colbert is fucked without drumpf. In the tanker. File fuckin 9. Nowhere. Dead end. Kills self.

Plz someone with Twitter respond with this pic

I don't have one

Even CNN polls show that people are more positive about Trump after this speech, Democrats are flat out fucking delusional if they think they are winning 2020, especially if the Party's big response is getting an old ass man to say "I’m a proud Democrat, but first and foremost I’m a proud Republican"

Somethings up, the media is pushing this too hard.

i give it about 5 minutes before that twatter is delted

he's honestly living rent-free in their heads, ins't he

>1 down, 7 more to go

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Even libitards are in full acceptance now that Trump will get two terms.

I hope you democrat fucks put up Warren next. I want to see her squirm in the debates. Hillary was the first course.

kek

Done

I wonder if Trump will even do debates in the next election. I can see him doing something like sending a letter to the people hosting it saying
>I'm too busy doing my job to join this debate, the American people have had 4 years to learn what my stances are and I trust them to make the right choice.

I also can see him being competitive and enjoying the debates too though.

Kek, and look at who they picked for party Chairman. Tom "purge the whites, pass the shekels" Perez.

The Dems are killed now lol.

Thanks

I used
To have a troll account but forgot pass

Colbert isn't in denial and knows the Democrats are finished at the federal level.

Everybody who thinks the Democrats will ever return to federal power should read this: townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/02/22/lets-face-it-democrats-are-totally-screwed-if-they-dont-reclaim-rural-america-and-that-looks-like-a-tall-order-n2273643

The working class has solidly rejected the DNC for a while now foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/27/democrats-lost-over-1000-seats-under-obama.html

Even if the Democrats bus in illegals to try and spike the vote they statistically cannot win(!!) a federal majority for at least 20 years, let alone within 4 to try and unseat Trump, the most populist President the US has ever had.

Think about that, even with major demographic shift, there's no path to victory for the Democrats unless they completely reinvent their party and turn everything around, something they absolutely refuse to do and evidence is that establishment shill getting parachuted into the DNC chair

Dems are realizing that their strategy for the last 8 years was toxic, they are about to rush to the center.

No problem Bongbro

Anything to annoy the fans of that pompous cuck. To think I actually used to look up to him.

Plus the state of the union.....meaning eight speeches to Congress in four years

So either way, white ruralfags may get some gibs? It's just a toss up between industrial gibs or actual gibs.

Is it wrong to be totally fine with this?

I hope Trump does 3 things

>boarder security
>illegal vote purged eternally
>terminatus of California

It's not too much to ask.

The gibs are merely bringing jobs back to those areas which were long forgotten by Obama and his elite DC/Commiefornia friends

Theyre sucking up to him so they can regain their access and then stab him in the back later

I know. The area where I grew up has about 4 factories, where about 30 used to be before the recession.

Most of Obama's GFC stimulus never to care of states that rely on manufacturing. Some people blamed the GOP for being obstructionist and not fighting for the gibs, but even when they were willing to accept money it was still no longer profitable for the companies to stay. And the whole place went to hell. This after the big banks and financial institutions basically strip mined middle America for decades, through trade deals and TPP was going to make it worse.

I talk to family and etc.. Trump has given them hope again. That's more than they've had in years.