Where do liberals get the idea that the FBI/CIA put crack in the hood?

Where do liberals get the idea that the FBI/CIA put crack in the hood?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking
worldnewsdailyreport.com/two-cia-agents-arrested-by-minutemen-while-crossing-mexican-border-with-1300-pounds-of-cocaine/
youtube.com/watch?v=sDtv6c631Ww
members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/CKLN/MP3/
members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/CKLN/HTML/tableofc.htm
members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/CKLN/HTML2/tableofc.htm
mintpressnews.com/afghan-opium-production-40-times-higher-since-us-nato-invasion/219974/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't need to be a liberal to believe that. Just look at what happened with the heroin epidemic since we've been in Afghanistan. They went from supplying less than 5% to over 90% of the heroin coming into the country.

The Clintons and her allies in the CIA would have let that continue too. Glad I'm in the Trump timeline.

Obama could have done so much for the black community in his 8 years with cleaning up cities and legalizing harmless drugs.
NOPE.
Same friends and allies as the Bush/Clintons

iran contra cia. do your research

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIA_involvement_in_Contra_cocaine_trafficking

DA WHITE HONKIES KEEPING DA MAN DOWN

To deflect off the fact that democrats caused the Cocaine surge in the first place.

From the metric fuckton of proof that it happened? Dark Alliance, Gary Webb. Retard.

Look faggot we have to fund the secret space program and the break-away civilization somehow.

Just buy the goddamn drugs

>who is Gary Webb
>who is Rick Ross

From last year.
worldnewsdailyreport.com/two-cia-agents-arrested-by-minutemen-while-crossing-mexican-border-with-1300-pounds-of-cocaine/

Plus the nigger gang leaders admit to it. There is video of them admitting to buying crack from CIA and FBI agents.

>mixing coke and baking soda was a secret gov operation
who knew, i was gonna bake a cake later, checked cia.gov for a recipe but none available

well the truth is that trump is actually allies with the russians, and their ties go way back. just look at his business records

its sad people dont know the real truth, all those senators in putins pocket

Because It's a convenient excuse that hopes to absolve Blacks of having destroyed their communities on their own.

I started researching the CIA and its fucking terrifying
they were drug running and human trafficking from the very first day to pay for other illegal operations

÷)

this guy knows whats up

Police is selling they drugs back

Ours does it for sure. I would be surprised if yours doesnt.

Why can't they just start up a patreon?

It's from their pathological inability to hold the black community accountable for any of their shortcomings, or to even admit those shortcomings exist.

From the released CIA/FBI documents & leaks.

>Implying being friends is a bad thing

You better off dealing with us, then spending money on keeping us down for the sake of globalist agenda.

You dont profit from the wars you fight, Shlomo does.

The official records? The Senate hearings ? The Contra funding ? Do your homework nub.

>babby is too young to remember CONTRA

Reagan was a traitorous scumbag. Do some reading.

Got a source on that?

D A R K A L L I A N C E
A
R
K

A
L
L
I
A
N
C
E

Even if they didn't put crack in the hood, why does crack have a greater punishment than cocaine in the eyes of the law? It's the same fucking drug.

Because black people are never responsible for their actions or status in society. It's always because someone else is doing it to them.

Google afghanistan 90% heroin production. It was on the joe rogan alex jones podcast. Its even higher now I think

Its a fact. Im from new england, when I was younger heroin was barely around. Now its fucking everywhere and people are dying left and right.

Is that stuff any good? I'd like to give it a try.

I'm not that into stims. The high to comedown ratio is pretty shitty.

Look up Gary Webb OP. Libs are actually right about this but I doubt an actual lib said that because that would involve questioning the government which is always God to them.

>le google it
>le alex jones podcast it
>le anecdotal evidence
le reddit

They claim Reagan orderer to distribute Crack cocaine in the ghettoes so black people who complaint about his policies wouldn't be taken seriously for being crackheads. Nixon admited having tried the same thing with heroin, unsuccesfully

>they

they do. Nigger

black market for street drugs serves as pseudo welfare for intercity kangz

> I doubt an actual lib said that because that would involve questioning the government which is always God to them.
to be fair, leftists haven't always had that sentiment towards the government... at least, not when a leftist government is in power

>Niggers inventing anything

Your argument has a flaw

That's cheese, right?

Freeway Ricky Ross

>being this naive and sheltered

Yes, watch the film about Webb, 'Kill the Messenger.' Ray Liotta has a creepy cameo.

Fun fact: Tom Cruise completed a movie 'Mena' about the CIA-wrangled drug runner Barry Seale, whose coke plane deliveries helped fund Bill Clinton's Arkansas political career, shadowed by the Bushes. (Mena, as in Mena, Arkansas.)

The movie's release date (Fall 2016) was pushed to 2017 bc (((they))) didn't want it to interfere with Hillary's bid. And it was retitled 'American Made.'

Barry Seale is also portrayed in Bryan Cranston's subpar drug movie 'The Infiltrator.'

>implying a broken clock isn't right twice a civilization
I mean, they already invented peanut butter...

Iran/contra affair is pretty irrefutable.

Don't talk like that about the Aztecs.

the heroin epidemic happened because they took the oxycontin away

The intel agencies got told by Reagan in the 80's to smash communism.

They needed funding to do this. So they agreed, if the public is going to consume drugs regardless, CIA will dominate the trade to collect all of the profits.

So the dominated the cocaine market for two decades. Eventually were successful in collapsing communist russia and establishing right wing death squads in latin America and protecting democracy from the gommunists errywhere. As the market got more fractured with every man and his dog bringing bricks over the border, enter 911.

The taliban banned poppy/heroin production in 1999/2000. Not long after the US invasion they were back to growing poppys/smack for the CIA and big pharma. 95% of the worlds opioid supply now comes from Afghan, and much of it is sold to big pharma to make morphine, codine, etc.

Since about 2006, CIA turned on their cartel ally (I forget which one), when they no longer needed the funding. Thank people like geroge soros for getting them out of the drug game.

Biggest government drug dealers at the moment are the communist Chinese selling meth to everyone.

>why does crack have a greater punishment than cocaine in the eyes of the law?

Because politiniggers.

October 1986. Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 passes Congress, enacting far tougher Federal mandatory minimum sentencing laws for drug offenders, including those caught with marijuana. Establishes a 100-to-1 disparity in punishments for crack cocaine compared with powder form of drug.
The measure is supported by the Congressional Black Caucus, THOUGH SOME MEMBERS WANT EVEN HARSHER PENALTIES FOR DRUG CRIMES. Sixteen of nineteen African American members of the House — including Texas Rep. Mickey Leland and California Rep. Ron Dellums — co-sponsor the bill.

Might be a reason hes so reluctant to show his tax returns.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDtv6c631Ww

A news reporter in the 90s wrote a document about an undercover investigation which led him to that discovery, since then he was suicided

whcih guy selling crack in the hood had a masters degree in chemistry and was like, "You know what? i bet we can make more money if we cook this stuff with some baking soda and turn it into a smokeable solid"

this is not a legitimate site

Most likely one guy cut it with baking soda and one of his crackhead customers tried to cook it out, but it clumped up so he freebased it anyway and liked it better.

THIS
I'm old enough to remember. The cia shipped cocaine in to fund bin Laden. Great 60 minute story on it, that's on you tube, back when the news actually cared about news. If you're too lazy to actually do some research, I'm too lazy to help you find it, OP.

If you want to be really horrified, listen to this, it's testimony from victims, therapists and researchers of MKULTRA:

members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/CKLN/MP3/

members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/CKLN/HTML/tableofc.htm

members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/CKLN/HTML2/tableofc.htm

Freeway Ricky Ross wanted to pay for tennis lessons because he was obsessed with tennis and had a dream to go pro. A guy he worked with hooked him up with a Nicaraguan cocaine supplier whose source was funding some rebels fighting commies so the CIA was protecting the funding source by having the DEA lay off. So it happened but it was just a shortlived and only the partial supply so KANGZ apply their amazing logic.

>The gubment put crack in da hood to fuck blacks up. There's documents and stuff
Yet I show a document that shows jews behind some shady shit and im the conspiracy nut

But the site is named "worldnewsdailyreport.com", what could be more trustworthy than a name like that?

both are true...

Slightly unrelated, but I heard some weird allegations that the CIA were comprised of Nazis I the beginning? Was any of that true?

You'd have to go back to the formation of the oss

Since John kerry quietly admitted it

>Glad I'm in the Trump timeline
We all are

Thanks. I knew it was leftie dribble when I read it, but wasn't sure.

damn thats some good cheese

Because they did.

Protip: Jeb Bush and the Clintons were in on it too

Google Barry Seals

by their own admittance you idiot
they did this shit on purpose
so if you're trying to cover this shit up
all you're gonna do is remind us how the shit is really smeared around in politics and that won't be good for retarded shills like you

they get it from the fact that the CIA put crack in the hood.
ignorance does not mean something didnt happen, you shitbag.
have you even heard of freeway ricky ross?
you low-information "conservatives" are basically the equivalent of SJWs. Basically the caricatured, rural, sheltered trump supporter.

Because it actually fucking happened? Get to know somebody from the LA area around that time and they'll fucking tell you. It works the same way when people ask about who killed tupac, people KNOW, but they're not gonna start running their mouth.

CIA drug pushing happens, but whether it's a grand conspiracy to bring down the black community is something else entirely.

Freeway Ricky Ross is a good enough source.

leftypol shill thread. None of this stupid shit happened. It's jet fuel tier.

Richard Pryor was making crack in 1980. Dude lit himself on fire doing it.

You been in hibernation user? or just autistic?

Because the cia did

The CIA admitted it, although they may have just been taking credit for it.

It's believable because of all the other crazy shit they get up too.

He lit himself on fire because he was doing a bunch of base while watching the news about Tibetan monks self immolation.

No, in his book Pryor Convictions he admitted that he was trying to kill himself.
Not that he didn't also admit to doing all the freebase in the world, but in his autobiography he said he ran out of cocaine after being awake for a good three days and decided to kill himself.
He poured lighter fluid all over himself, lit himself on fire, and jumped out the window think that would be enough.

It's a widely known fact you fucking plebian

mintpressnews.com/afghan-opium-production-40-times-higher-since-us-nato-invasion/219974/

I'd rather deal with a coked up wanker than a crackhead.