Did he just lose his last marble, Sup Forums?

>Trump signs laws to promote women in STEM
sauce: cnet.com/news/trump-women-in-stem-tech-laws/

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/0r0Ne.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

of course drumpftards hate when he does something promoting equality

>promote
I see no problem with telling women who want to go into STEM that it's OK to go into STEM
If you disagree, you're just as insane and closeminded as your average hillary/bernie shit

He should be creating laws to take away all their (((rights))) forever and gun down those who oppose.

This

>*Autistic screeching*

I have no problem with a symbolic move.

It would be great if more women were interested in science and math.

As long as this doesn't cost me anything, I'm cool. If it's burning tax dollars, it's fucking dildos.

Imagine Sup Forumss reaction if President Hillary Clinton had signed such a law

Nothing wrong with that.

Turmp opposes Sharia Law. Again your thinking Hillary

I wouldnt really care because I know she would

>Trump keeps promises while appealing to the left to gain some support

He is just trying to make the nation happy. Nothing wrong

Nothing wrong with that.

Just BTFO of democrats. Trump is doing more things for women than the left will ever do.

Those are feel-good laws that do nothing substantive. They don't even fund bullshit programs, but direct NASA to review extant programs for bringing kids (especially girls) into STEM to see how they can improve them.

It would be expected. We'd probably just roll our eyes like we did with Trump.

See, heres the thing about this.

Nothing is has ever stopped Women from going into STEM fields but themselves. Shit, when I started my EE course like a decade ago, there were PLENTY of women in the beginning.

But they all slowly left cause they couldn't keep up, even many men gave up. You can't expect a tough field where you need to know your shit to be easy.

If you want the job, you need to work for it, its as simple at that. No job should lower its standards just to cater to someone who wants more money for less work.

You're a fucking idiot. One, Hillary would not have signed a law "encouraging" more women in STEM, she would have signed affirmative action-style legislation forcing NASA and NSF to hire more women regardless of qualifications.

Two, even if you're some kind of /r9k/ reject who just blindly hates all women, surely you can recognize that one of the main criticisms the left is throwing at Trump lately is that he's "sexist". This is a quick and easy move to make their whining seem baseless: "How can Trump be sexist when he's signing pro-woman legislation?"

why do you lie to yourselves

What does the bill even do?
Do women even have it harder than man in STEM?
If so, is it because of external factors, or because they're women?

We need a final solution to the (((Ivanka Kushner))) question

Never trust a KIKE

It won't be so funny when a bridge designed by an incompetent feminist engineer collapses over your head

>she would have signed affirmative action-style legislation forcing NASA and NSF to hire more women regardless of qualifications.

This already exists for STEM fields you pleb. Where you need a certain number of males, females, cripples, blacks, hispanic, etc.

There are almost a dozen positions per company left unoccupied because none of these types of people want to do the hard work. So the work is just shifted onto someone else.

The STEM field is already so over saturated with Whites and Asians that anything else would be accepted almost instantly even if they were under qualified.

But thats the problem, they don't.

Because we're basement dwelling Nazis with massive cognitive dissonance and small penises.

That make you feel better now?

>Do women even have it harder than man in STEM?
They already have it considerably easier. Always had it easier during all their education.

...and just as they got their degree, maybe a PHD even, and become useful for the human mankind, they drop out in order to shit a baby or two, and become a miserable housewife slash 50% workforce thingy.

What a waste.

Nothing is wrong with this and it unites the country. Trump is not an ideologue

yeah, thanks

Aww, the poor little soros shill is wetting his diaper again.

Fucking shitters think that we shouldn't exploit EVERY resource to advance the technological might of the US

My pleasure, Lego.

Read the link, you dummies

>President Donald Trump signed two laws on Tuesday that authorize NASA and the National Science Foundation to encourage women and girls to get into STEM fields.

It's fucking nothing, it's a token gesture to placate the left. Normal people will look at this kind of thing and will stop taking it seriously when the left cries about Trump being a sexist. You guys develop such pitiful tunnel vision when anyone mentions one of your triggers. Stop whining about muh stem, step back for a second and recognize this move for what it is:.

I thought Drumpf was a misogynist

>all these people defending Trump
Didn't realize Sup Forums was a feminist shithole now.

The 2 girls in my physics graduating class got a few free scholarships for being girls. They had to go to some women in stem thing where a bunch of women with humanities degrees paraded them around as examples to get girls into physics. They said it was really embarrassing and kind of insulting.

As a side note, both them were actually very smart(and hot surprisingly enough), so don't take this as something against them.

>promoting women in STEM is bad

>not wanting women to stop being fucking retarded lazy pieces of shit

>not wanting women to pull their weight

>not wanting women to start giving a fuck about science rather than bullshit on facebook

theyve been shoving stem down women's throats and hardly any of them are sticking with it. this move is good PR and it will hardly effect anything. higher lvl stem courses at my campus have about 1 girl per 30 guys. usually asian, FOB more often than not

I kek'd hard when he revealed it was something Jewdeau and him worked on.

That disgusting MISOGYNIST!

>encourage women to join stem
>bad thing

This is encouraging women to follow their dreams, not affirmative aftion. The former is fine by me.

I swear to god these (Colorized) memes are the most normie shit ever, I'm so fucking embarassed them I love them so much.

>being this cucked

It's a step in the wrong direction.

>sign an act
>expect the outcome to be loads of billboards with "hey wymmyns follou ur dreamcasts in stem :)"

When you promote something you usually don't do that just with words, you do with tax cuts, in other words you provide scholarships and benefits to hire women over men, in other words the only reason to vote Trump is gone. I hope they pull a JFK now.

I'm feeling pretty betrayed here TBQHfamiglia.

If I wanted someone to pander to the feminists I could have voted for someone else.

WTF is wrong with that? Get some women into proper studies so they can be actually beneficial to the country rather than just have them all go into liberal arts studies and have no real world skills.

>force women into a job they never wanted with their minds already fucked up with SJW crap

you are a real retard aren't you?

>law requiring encouragement

define encouragement lad. obviously it'll be awesome scholarships and high paying jobs

>President Donald Trump signed two laws on Tuesday that authorize NASA and the National Science Foundation to ENCOURAGE women and girls to get into STEM fields.

Wow a symbolic gesture that doesn't burn tax money or mandate affirmative action!
POL BTFO TRUMP HAS GONE TOO FAR

WE CANT LET HIM GET THE NUCLEAR CODES

ATOMIC NUMBERS, TRUMP CAN'T HAVE THEM

HYDROGEN NUMERALS

BOOM KEYS

POL RIGHT NOW: s1.webmshare.com/0r0Ne.webm

>force

no one is forcing anyone, faggotron.

>force women into a job

What the fuck are you reading? Where in either of these laws are women being forced to do anything?

Even funnier when your country led by an incompetent orange retard collapses on yours ;)

Force: to drive or propel against resistance

You should go back to grade school niggers

>w-w-womyn are really smart it's just the patriarchy that's holding them back from getting a career in STEM!!!

when will this meme die?

Probably propaganda that tells women to become engineers with GURL POWER or some stupid shit.

The amount of women in engineering is small but the jobs they get even if they are retarded is annoying.

Let them have their STEM field, they will hate it and realise quicker their place is the home.

What's holding them back is dumb women that peer pressure them into being either bimbos or feminists that take gender studies. The smart women study what they want and become whatever they want.

What's holding them back are the soft touch of the educational system that rewards them with better grades than guys, then once they're put out into the big bad scary free market there's no more soft touch

Meanwhile the blokes have had to work harder to get less during school and university and now work harder outside of school and get more

But noone can figure it out! It's all a big fucking mystery to these fuckwits

Sup Forums still beliving that Trump backs every Sup Forums opinion and narrative.

Promoting doesn't mean forcing

I wish STEM was a requirement in high school, you would have to "minor" in some sort of stem field before you can graduate

We're already pushing women that don't want to go into STEM into STEM.

This is bullshit feminist everybody is the same crap that ignores shit like emphasizing-sympathizing theroy which even more strongly correlates with employment in STEM careers than gender, and implies the differing career choices are innate.

Of course Drumpf said it so nu/pol/ has to slobber over his feminist jewloving cock.

I need a quick rundown

You do realize this guy is the president of all Americans?
It's an awesome idea to throw a bone to the social justice crowd, it makes their criticism irrelevant.

It's literally just advertising STEM to women, and providing more financial assistance to women who want to go into STEM. That's it.

It's no different than advertising a product or offering it on sale. When you see a commercial for a Ford vehicle or you see Ford offering no money down or low APR sales, are they FORCING you to buy a Mustang? The answer is no.

But congrats on being able to look up the definition of a word, even if it does absolutely nothing to support your claim.

giving women an easier time and more recognition than what they deserve is the exact opposite of equality, and it is condescending.