Van Jones on Trump's Congressional Adress

youtu.be/2-BnBmw-R2c

>For people who were hoping that he would be a divisive cartoon, they should become worried tonight
>He's going to be there for eight years
>He did something that you cannot take away from him, he bacame president of the United States

Holy fugg

what's happening? I liked the speech but he didn't really say anything different from what he's been saying the last 2 years. Why is the left flipping?

They're emotional and not rational, so when you appeal to emotion they respond.

Van Jones is reasonably based for a far leftist.

This, but also, they know its hard to shill against him with he doesnt even give them a single moment to mock in a over 1 hour speech.

He just knows when he beat.

What a load of emotional bitches. 'bout time they got in line.

He's didn't start talking about making public executions like they expected him to in their distorted brains.

>He did something that you cannot take away from him, he bacame president of the United States
What happened Jan. 20th Van?

Really? Van "Whitelash" Jones is based?

>When Van Fucking Jones acknowledges that Trump did a good job.

We made it. The Liberals are stunned silent. They don't know what to say, because Donald Trump just CRUSHED his speech and solidified himself as the undisputed president with an agenda.

CNN is in full panic mode trying to appear balanced so they can get back some sort of respectability.

No

When he's not on television

I think we're seeing two things at play here.

1. That the speech was amazing and undoubtedly unifying, whether the Democrats present know it or want it.

2. CNN sees this as the perfect moment to reverse course and gain back ratings and viewers that they have undoubtedly lost. We'll see how long this lasts.

It's a Trumplash

This nigger hijacked this exact line from Chris Wallace

Right after the end of the speech, Wallace declares "Trump was elected over 30 days ago, but tonight he became the President of the United States"

I turn it over to CNN about 15 min later to see how they're spinning this shit, and right when I turned it I see Van Jones saying the exact same shit

WIN
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
SO
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
MUCH

I wonder if they got a "memo" like pic related.

This will be interesting to follow in the news tomorrow, whether people are saying the same thing. What would that indicate? A new tack and strategy by the deep state enemies?

this, there's some jew trickery afoot

>(((speech)))
>rote read a teleprompter
>literal verbal garbage a 10-year-old could have recited (...and likely wrote for him!)

yeah... he's a real churchill / hitler, this goy...

>Roo in poo speaks

>old fart tard derps

>speaks to his opposition like they're a slow child
This prick couldn't come off more condescending.

CNN really trying to get back into the white house.

Drumpf got BTFO when dems refused to clap showing how he has divided our country because he hates muslims.

You can literally see all of the hope draining from the democrats faces as they sat there and realized he was fucking destroying their tender buttholes verbally. All of their eyes say "oh shit, we're fucked" whenever the camera pans over them

why do you want to unify the country though? division was leading to actual nationalism, if we unify the US is basically a guaranteed mixed race brazil in a few decades

>Van "An Arab Spring for America" Jones

One thing that stood out was when Warren asked her neighbor "What?" when Trump talked about his plans with Trudeau about women CEOs. What they witnessed was the deconstruction of their narrative.

I bet Trump is gonna reach "he's doing a good job but I still don't like him" mode from the current "incompetent" mode under budget and ahead of schedule.

Yeah. They knew about how it looked for them all to be sitting there being mad when Trump said he wants to look after Americans. What's funny is that the white dresses highlighted it even more.

I agree he's atleast an honest guy.
That interview with infowars was cool

CNN in full metal panic mode
Dems on self destruct
best timeline

Corporate suckoff press baited and fucking destroyed. Hurr durr 3d chess aint real

>You can literally see all of the hope draining from the democrats faces as they sat there and realized he was fucking destroying their tender buttholes verbally. All of their eyes say "oh shit, we're fucked" whenever the camera pans over them

They did us such a huge favor by wearing white to help highlight their small, but extreme and irrational biased in contrast with the majority. Especially when they refused to stand at moments when every heart in America was swelling with pride.

I look forward to masturbating over a picture of Nancy Pelosi's lifeless corpse when supply of childrens blood runs out

>masturbating over a picture of Nancy Pelosi's lifeless corpse
>not masturbating over her corpse directly
step up senpai

>visible confusion