Sup Forums BTF- Oh, wait.. uhh

Sup Forums BTF- Oh, wait.. uhh..

W-well Trump said CNN is fake news anyway!

Er.. it must have been the Russians again.

Don't like trump. Republican. Voted for Hillary in a state that could've flipped. Will vote for him in 2020.

Good job dems.

>Trump said the elections are rigged! Recount, Recount!
>Mich and Wis showing that Republican areas voted fairly, but Detroit likely tried to fuck with the election.
>but muh Popular vote!

H-He'll be impeached a-any day now, just watch!

looks like the trump propaganda secret order is working. nothing to see here folks

>58% Pre speech
Someone at CNN is getting fired. Can't diverge from the narrative that Americans hate Trump

Can this be true? Did the msm finally wake up? Was this kekistan trolling the poll? Stay tuned for next weeks episode.

CNN was literally shaking after Trump didn't let them into the last press conference and now they have turned around to lick his boots.

DELET THIS

>Polls are all rigged, you cant trust them!
>Look at the polls guys! Donald is doing great!

NIGGA WE MADE IT

OMG THE US HAS SO MANY RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS NOW

IT'S GOING TO BE TERRIFIC!

Delet

27D chess

The bias of polls has been going AGAINST Trump. Most trump supporters will assume he is doing better than the polls indicate.

CNN finally realizes there no money to be made from supporting Antifa and going against the God Emperor.

kys

The polls are rigged which is why it's funny when they backfire on them, retard.

>Shareblue-Crew-Sample-COPY-0-1.jpg
Fucking JOOS

I actually watched the post coverage for like an hour and it was funny watching it. They knew they couldn't rabidly attack him so they were resigned to actually talking about policy lol. It was the first mild signs of acceptance I have seen out of the MSM

the dog has been beaten into submission to the dominant alpha male

That smug face always makes me kek

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf supporter here, it's hilarious seeing that guy crash and burn.
But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

>CNN
Top kek, they're already bending the knee to get that seat back in the press briefing.

They are rigged, which means the numbers are likely even higher. Go TRUMP!

Any d-d-d-d-d-d-day n-now

you are unbelievably stupid and cannot think critically.

>But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

stopped reading there.

slide it

We only won the poll because we cheated, in reality Trump has the lowest approval ratings of any president ever

>spring leaf

We can't let these codes have the nuclear guy

Too bad the Congress absolutely loves him, he'll do everything he promised.

Finally bending the knee. Guess Trump really is on the right track

>polls are rigged
Yes bigly. It's true. Sad!

best night of my life