This man is literally Hitler

This man is literally Hitler.

I used to love Trump but after hearing that speech I am frightened. America First? We have a responsibility to bring democracy and peace to the rest of the world. Trump wants to destroy global order and create chaos so only whites benefit. How do you think he's going to get rid of 20 million immigrants? Just politely asking them to leave? How naive.

Omg this so much!

#ThischangesEverything
#notmypresident
#Wearetheresistance

Suck a dick David Br0ck

African American here, this orange fascist is ruining America, time to jump ship. All of us PoC need to leave this country because of the ORANGE

Great post. This man is unhinged and we should all be worried as Americans. Trump clearly does not care about the billions of people on this planet that aren't rich whites.

i agree, sage

>We have a responsibility to bring democracy and peace to the rest of the world.

yeah... no we don't

>We have a responsibility to bring democracy and peace to the rest of the world.
Fuck
>How do you think he's going to get rid of 20 million immigrants?
By gassing them, heil!

Hey someone just posted and the thread didn't bump to Page 1. What's the deal? Censorship by Trump shills?

>"""""""""immigrants"""""""""""

I wish

>file name

kek confirms, this means us PoC need to leave NOW

literally 55 seconds between posts, need to change some strings in those scripts

>America First?
If you didn't think America First when supporting him, how much did you support him in the first place?

>This man is literally Hitler
lol I wish

>america is fucked because its involved in every war in the middle east
>lets start more wars

brilliant man

>This man is literally Hitler.
I wish he was

watching crash and burn but seriously cant let this guy have the nuclear codes

>I don't know how sage works

But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>We have a responsibility to bring democracy and peace to the rest of the world
[citation needed]

>pic related

This

hickory dickory dunt.

Of course we do. After all... no... wait...
I'm sorry. You're right. We don't.

>America First? We have a responsibility to bring democracy and peace to the rest of the world.

>This man is literally Hitler.
>huuuuuuuuuuur

How dumb are you people?

I'm just worrying about what's going to happen to Israel. "America First" sounds awfully anti-semitic. :'(

EIN VOLK

EIN FÜHRER

EIN REICH

>We have a responsibility to bring democracy and peace to the rest of the world
Says who?

How does dialing back out international focus benefi white people? Our wold police is mostly in the business of killing/kidnapping brown people so slowing that down...?

Get out of the way or get stomped, cuckfuck.

wasn't "we need to stop trying to bring freedom everywhere a liberal thought not too long ago?"

Go fuck yourself Shareblue. Do you realize who you are working for? You're basically working for the devil for pennies.

no more shekles, billy.

hahahahah faggot

Obvious troll is obvious. Trump supporters are idiots but people falling for this bait are bigger idiots.

>Implying being like Hitler is bad
You are on the wrong Mongolian flag weaving forum

>Trump wants to destroy global order and create chaos so only whites benefit.

Good.

Anti-Trump is code for Anti-White.