Other urls found in this thread:

heavensgate.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does that look like a cult meeting

KKK Democrats at it again

because this

website still up and running by the way

heavensgate.com/

i'm a proud democrat, but i'm first and foremost a proud republican, and democrat, but mostly american

Wow that diversity. One very light skinned black man and the rest white people.

Beshear was a really weird choice. Here in Kentucky, we overwhelmingly voted republican. We have a republican governor.

no one likes Obamacare or liberal policies here, despite what he wants you to think

they best they could do was steve beshear? the dems are fucked

if republicans like yourself are now going to pander to minorities, i don't even see the point in a two party system

They're running out of people

Do they even have any elected officials that aren't totally crazy, deep-blue state radicals?

blatant attempt to appeal to working class whites, down to an accent

I have never seen the point in a 2 party system we need like 10 party system so it really feels like your vote matters.

only the libshit party can get away with this level of race baiting

I nearly spit out my water.

God damn, that's funny.

Under that system they just do what France does which is collude with each other to form a coalition majority in order to lock out the party you voted for.

i agree, rather not be in the same party with civic nationalist cucks. once we take down the left you guys are on your own. have fun trying to create rocket scientists out of the black community.

Outside of Louisville, most of KY is white...so that's why

So did they give up being the party of coloured people?

I know i used to live is KY i would count the black people i would see when i drove around. But they were going to be on live tv they could have at least posted a craigslist add for 1 of each race just to make it seem like they cared.

What did he say

We BARELY have a Republican governor. I think he won by less than 100 votes.

This is my main problem with the DNC. EVERY FUCKING THING has to be broken down by racial or gender demographs. How can we win the black vote? How can we win the white vote? How can we win the QLGBTWTFBBQ vote (with separate demographs for each letter)?

I literally had to listen to this faggot over mark levin..

You obviously don't know how diverse that room really is.
You've got jews
You've got Protestants
You've got Catholics
You've got Serbs
You've got German
You've got ...other eastern blok european
You've got Irish and Welsh and English
So many more....

Hey white devils! I'm sorry we said that we want your race to go extinct! I'm sorry we said that we called your racist homophobic nazi bigots for not wanting to vote for a person who would make your life shittier. Please come back you fucking white m- lovely people. We need you to come back so we can get back to fighting you I mean for you!

Flimsy and transparent, embarrassing to make the old man squeal "muh Russia" even just as an endnote grab bag item like that. 0/10

Was this the first official decision of the Tom Perez era?

well when we are all mixed you won't have to worry about it, my civic nationalist friend. after all, we all bleed red and were created by the same god.

>i'm a proud democrat
>but first of all I'm a proud republican

What did he mean by this?

Blast from the past

I can't stand Beshear. His son's a cunt, too. My parents are all up in arms about Bevin replacing him and keep going on about how Beshear was amazing.

Why the fuck did the Democrats drag him out? He's not relevant on a state level, let alone national.

>Why the fuck did the Democrats drag him out?

They finally realized that dancing on the grave of White America is not going to work, so they overcorrected and got Haystack Calhoun to represent them.

Literally nobody gives a shit about Beshear anymore except hardcore Democrats from Kentucky. If they really wanted White America back, they'd have brought out Jim Webb.

Lol what a fucking embarrassment for the Democrats. Put a fork in them, because they're done.

So pathetic. Look at the speech Trump just gave, then look at this sorry-ass excuse for a response from some no-name retired Liberal in a Kentucky diner.

Like wtf who thought that was a good response? Seriously? What a bunch of tards.

Trump confirmed first EMPEROR OF EARTH.

>"Oy vey, Trump made an inspiring speech that promised prosperity, optimism, and fucking space travel, how do we respond Chaim?"

>"DUDE JUST BITCH ABOUT CLICKBAIT LMAO"

Kentuckian expat here

Of all the fucking people in the Democratic party, they choose fucking Steve Beshear? That's like the God getting Bob Dole to give a response to Obama. I couldn't listen to Beshear for more than a minute without wanting to kill myself. I'm so glad we've got based bevin now

He looks familiar

Lololol this 5'5 Afghani fucker I know with a black wife that's ghetto as fuck and a lil kid in tow posted about watching the Wizards game and then this after... Lolol this faggot called my phone when I bought my new house and asked what business I'm into... Lol low level niggas

>Kentucky
>calling himself a democrat after the coal mines were shut down

Day of the Rope can't come soon enough

I'm just glad Bevin stopped with that retarded selfie-shit he was doing at the beginning.

This, the response is normally by the highest ranking guy or the rising star of the moment, not a retiree unknown at the national level.

where are all the paid agitators?!?

>yfw Andy Beshear only won by just .1%

Yeah, I like Bevin but the first few months of his governorship were so cringy.
>"how do you do, fellow kids?"
Also that time he walked into the legislature on an off day acting like nobody was working was really retarded.

I know he's from New England, but he really needs to become more like Greg Abbot and embrace the conservative hillbilly side of Kentucky we all relate to.

DAMN NIGGERS
KKK KILL KILL KILL
HANG DEM JEWS
WE DUH DEMOCRATS NOW
YEE-HAW!

>(((Beshear)))

this man was insufferable

Why did the Dems choose an old guy who left office two years ago and probably doesn't have a political future? Republican respones were delivered by the likes of Haley and Rubio, i.e. the rising stars of the party.

Are Democrats really this fucked? Do they know that Pocahontas and the coastal liberal elites won't get votes in the Midwestern swing states?

>Also that time he walked into the legislature on an off day acting like nobody was working was really retarded.

Top kek

I see niggers everywhere. I guess Hopkinsville is just special like that.

The beat weapons the GOP has to preserve themselves from extinction are the democrats imploding themselves and I dont even fucking know why

No joke when I was 22 years old I hooked up with a a half black half Japanese girl from Hopkinsville, gorgeous girl but fucked in the head, cuz she was too not black for all the nigs in Hopkinsville, her own sister put that all on her. Last I heard she has a kid and is on dialysis...but in her twenties God she was a dime piece.

So did the dems denounce Trump for wanting to help the poor, improve healthcare, create jobs, fix our infrastructure reduce crime in the ghettos?

I have a feeling those boos are going to bite the dems in the ass, Trump just stole their thunder.

Democrats are used to losing, half the party wants to suck off corporate donors for money and influence, the other half wants to kill those donors and go full commie revolution. They're a fucking mess of a party that can't figure out how to pander without pissing off half their voters in the process.

Japan relates to the conservative hillbilly side of Kentucky?

Yes actually a lot of degenerate Japanese gamblers went to Hopkinsville in the late 80s,it's how there is a decent population of half black half Japanese girls in that town...I know cuz I dated one of them.

Didn't know that. I always wondered why there were so many blacks that didn't look like other blacks.

WAY too late for the Dems to win back whites.

#NeverForget

>half black half Japanese girls
jesus christ
>I know cuz I dated one of them.
JESUS CHRIST

Seriously how are the democrats so fucking bad at this

The Democrats are fundamentally ignorant and close-minded people. They are incapable of genuinely examining other viewpoints, and instead can only view others through their own ideological lens. Democrats are convinced that whites are all racist, and that's the ONLY reason that Trump won, so they think that trotting out an old white guy will sway whites in the same way that trotting out some jigaboo sways niggers.

They honestly cannot conceptualize people NOT voting strictly based on identity. I'm reminded of some numal cucks on 9gag who were puzzled over the hate for Justin Trudeau here, since he was apparently "an alpha white male with a hot wife".

Literally a fucking stereotype. They will never win the white working class in middle America ever again
what a fucking joke

Black girl ass, Asian girl waist... It was surreal, also got a false pregnancy scare too out of that one...but yeah one of the sickest bodies on a bitch I ever fucked

Damage has already been done

Kentucky is a weird mix, you remember that Nicole Scherneger girl or whatever the fuck her name was, same shit, for some reason Kentucky got cucked after Nafta and all these minorities for USA came here and knocked up chicks in Kentucky. Late 80s. There are a lot of sad half blood hot girls in Kentucky. Don't ever have a kid with them if you're a white man is all I gotta say.