blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/06/heritability-of-behavioral-traits/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Twin_Family_Study
youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c
jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WDakhMxgo
fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story
nypost.com/2016/12/14/teen-made-up-story-about-anti-muslim-attack-on-subway/
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/12/14/a-man-set-his-exs-car-on-fire-for-revenge-then-blamed-it-on-the-kkk-police-say/
bigstory.ap.org/article/fe46c73ca39c49dd8a7cc4e29429dd4a/man-sentenced-4-years-prison-texas-mosque-fire
foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/black-man-arrested-after-pro-trump-racist-graffiti-spree-in-philadelphia.html
ucsf.edu/news/2017/01/405466/cultural-differences-may-leave-their-mark-dna
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/25/taylor-volk-north-park-university-student-fabricat/
13abc.com/content/news/BG-police-say-student-lied-about-politically-driven-attack-401814426.html
bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/11/man_admits_to_faking_hate_crime_in_malden
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/5/southern-poverty-law-center-omits-trump-related-ha/
denver.cbslocal.com/2015/06/30/suspect-arrested-after-racist-message-discovered-outside-church/
businessinsider.com/pastor-drops-lawsuit-against-whole-foods-2016-5
college.usatoday.com/2016/04/27/black-students-connected-in-su-racist-drawing/
yahoo.com/news/woman-admits-tweeting-fake-threats-fellow-black-students-204320195.html
nbcbayarea.com/news/local/East-Palo-Alto-Man-Arrested-for-Falsely-Reporting-Hate-Crime-365063461.html
rawstory.com/2015/07/baltimore-womans-relentlessly-gay-fundraiser-revealed-as-apparent-hoax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you not own a history book?
they are genetically compelled to this type of behavior, and we are compelled to put a stop to it

I would never go to a cemetery and anger jew ghosts, too spooky

They would sue you.

>genetically
Give proof
The problem is cultural and can be solved with the destruction of Judaism and the Jewish identity. A 90% European "Jew" who was born into Christianity will act like any other normal human being.

they took out huge insurance claims on their tomb stones

>culture is group behavior
>behavior is heritable
>culture is heritable
>heritable = genetic
you must be one of the retarded super inbred jews

They live in another paradigm I think.

The problem is that your identity is a sham. You're just carthaginian holdouts and russian larpers. The true jews are the Himyar.

>>behavior is heritable
Hi where the proofs :DDD ?

>Oyy
>Vey
>6
>yiddilion

False flag. Seriously, who fucks up a cemetery? They're dead. No one cares.

#FakeNews

>mexican intellectuals
blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2012/06/heritability-of-behavioral-traits/

Mexico for starters.

This is their religion

So either

A. a very coordinated group of anti semites have been attacking Jewish communities but for some reason have instructed to only tip over gravestones. They've enacted the nation wide plan that risks hefty hate crime in prison, so well that none of them have gotten caught.

Or b.

Jews suffering from Muchausen syndrome are trying to get attention again

BTFO yet again by digits
Pedro who said you could take a break? Back on the wall or no visa

a fucking lot of jews who just have jewish blood and aren't religious at all support far-left politicians in western countries, get over it, something in jewish blood speaks, and it's Satan himself, because you're satan's chosen people

I fucking hate this so goddamn much.
>we whites!
>we jews! Not whites!
Fucking trash.

is there national network of hard left agitators that pull this kind of shit?

>europe was nothing but constant war for the last 2000 years
>ww1 and ww2 was mostly whites chimping out on whites
>central, northern and western europe went to war countless times over stupid shit
>none of it had to do with jews
anyone who thinks the "aryan" race or the Caucasian race is any less barbaric and prone to violence than any other race is a delusional idiot that has no solid concept of western history

>my great great great granddad that died in 8 different death camps has a headstone that is starting to get dirty
>i know, ill break it and get people to replace it for free and blame nazis!

Shareblue, CTR, antifa, soros, rothchilds

Did that Floridian NEET who impersonated ISIS on Twitter and whites on Stormfront and feminists on Twitter finally conclude house arrest? His name was Goldberg.

This looks like his work, is what I'm saying.

Correct.

Trump is playing the long game, he's gonna betray them and cut Israel's aid before the end of his 8 years.

the difference is we stopped for long periods of time in between.

Only not all behavior is heritable, and not all culture is exclusively "group behavior" in the way you try to paint it. A big part of the culture and of behavior is a reaction to circumstances. And a group that has kept it's national sentiment and religion as a foreign nomad tribe will develop accordingly, into a people who are thought their whole lives to be nation wreckers, whether consciously or unconsciously. Once an individual is born outside of the nomad culture, he does not have the toxic identity of the Jew.
Yup, which is why it must be destroyed. Glad you agree.
I wasn't talking only about the religion, idiot, I was talking about the Jewish identity. "People" who consider themselves to be Jews are all cancer, because they consider themselves to be Jews.

Test post

Dubs

Your jump is the behavior is heritable argument. Most behavior must be learned in humans. Babies only know how to shit and eat out of the womb. People don't come out of the womb knowing the correct way to set the table, for instance. Culture is learned. If you take two twins and put each into different cultures you will have different results.

mother of god....

As always the sneaky Muslim strikes again. Sup Forums has been FOOLED yet another time.

Look at the flag. A Muslim lies and shrieks behind it. He knows Muslims in France destroy Jewish graves by the day.
What does he do though?

He blames the Jews and people listen to him, thinking he's a White French. The Muslim is a silent virus wreaking havoc on Sup Forums in these last months.

Beware of the Muslim and his postings. He's doing his holy duty by using this kind of deception and truth-shaving.

Be careful.

Them being ghosts would deny their religion. Your good bro.

>tfw Jesus Christ blows an air kiss to a Jewish cemetary
>tombstones so cheaply constructed to save a shekel they tip over
>Jews blames whites out of habitual spite
>Trump fucking leads off his first major speech by tsking tsking his base about it

Feels bad man.

Is this a new wave swagstika?

check out twin studies

Actually all behavior is heritable. See pic.
You don't even understand basic biological facts so I'm not gonna bother with you anymore.

What do you mean?

is this a google captcha?

>DNA doesn't exist!
>DNA m-means nothing!!
You subhuman shitskins are insufferable. Can't wait for Mexico to erupt in a bloodbath and see millions of you die when the commie revolution kicks off.

Dude, too much social sciences in college without any real study. We have to start you over from the beginning.

Do not answer to this thread. OP and are clearly Muslims using the flag to have reputation.
Your position is compromised. Only thing you can and should do is kill more Muslims.

Have they any evidence of who are doing this?

kek

Gradually, I came to hate them.

>he's niggerposting again
you're just wrong, and stupid too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Twin_Family_Study

I am going to need to see some proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=aF5UfnhuF_c

jta.org/2007/11/06/news-opinion/jewish-student-behind-some-dorm-swastikas

This

- Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attackm.youtube.com/watch?v=eLt5U7VcHw8
- Jewish man gets caught red handed spraying anti-Jewish hate messages in New Yorkm.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9WDakhMxgo
- Muslim man who claimed mom died in Iraq after Trump's ban lied, Imam confirms. fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/233053942-story
- Teen made up story about anti-Muslim attack on subway. She is is being charged with filing a false report. Talbot had claimed hateful drunks shouted “Trump! Trump!” and called her a “terrorist” as they tried to steal her headscarf. nypost.com/2016/12/14/teen-made-up-story-about-anti-muslim-attack-on-subway/
- Police say a Volusia County man faked a hate crime, set his ex-girlfriend's car on fire and then staged his own abduction to throw off detectives. Vincent Palmer, 27, told detectives he taped a note with racial slurs and the words "KKK" and "Trump" written on it to his ex-girlfriend's mailbox washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2016/12/14/a-man-set-his-exs-car-on-fire-for-revenge-then-blamed-it-on-the-kkk-police-say/
- Muslim man worshipped at his mosque daily for several years, then sets it on fire in fake hate crime. bigstory.ap.org/article/fe46c73ca39c49dd8a7cc4e29429dd4a/man-sentenced-4-years-prison-texas-mosque-fire
- Police have zeroed in on an unexpected culprit as being behind a racist, pro-Trump graffiti spree in Philadelphia: a 58-year-old black man. The graffiti included “Trump Rules” and “Black B----.”foxnews.com/us/2016/12/05/black-man-arrested-after-pro-trump-racist-graffiti-spree-in-philadelphia.html

1/4

I was friendly asking for a proof.
But seems like my flags makes you butthurt.
Which is kinda funny, but anyways.

>commie revolution
lel
Sadly [for you] this will never happen.

>none of it had to do with jews

WW2 was caused by jewish autism.

You are unaware this is common doing of the Muslim in Europe. They vandalize both Christian and Jewish cemeteries, then blame White Natives. No European would be fooled by this post.

OP is a Muslim exercising his religious duty of misleading the Kuffar. Don't fall for it.

Kek?

ucsf.edu/news/2017/01/405466/cultural-differences-may-leave-their-mark-dna

tldr: Culture can be transmitted through DNA

>Carefully disassembled headstones that can be easily re-assembled turned and re-arranged to look as broken up as possible but placed with care not to chip the actual corners.
Yeah, sure, that totally looks like the work of legit vandals.
I know a rabbi who is frustrated as hell because he knows other rabbis that are dumb enough to do this kind of shit, and he thinks they'll be the downfall of the religion.

Underraped toast.

Jews are literally just as bad as Muslims.
You are not going to bother with me because you have no counter argument except for genetic determinism. But truth is that a big portion of "Jews" are overwhelmingly European, and under the right circumstances will assimilate perfectly into white society, unlike niggers genuine Semites.

I was reading culture of Critique and fond this interesting.

"European cultures tend to be more open to strangers than collectivist cultures such as Judaism. In this regard, it is interesting that developmental psychologists have found unusually intense fear reactions among Israeli infants in response to strangers, while the opposite pattern is found for infants from North Germany. The Israeli infants were much more likely to become “inconsolably upset” in reaction to strangers, whereas the North German infants had relatively minor reactions to strangers. The Israeli babies therefore tended to have an unusual degree of stranger anxiety, while the North German babies were the opposite—findings that fit with the hypothesis that Europeans and Jews are on opposite ends of scales of xenophobia and ethnocentrism." Kevin McDonald The Culture of Critique

- An openly bisexual Chicago student who claimed she received anti-gay, pro-Donald Trump notes and emails after the election is found to have fabricated the entire story, North Park University said. Taylor Volk told a local NBC News affiliate that she found one of the notes taped to her door at her off-campus residence, which read “Back to hell” and “#Trump” along with homophobic slurs. “This is a countrywide epidemic all of a sudden,” she said on Nov. 14. “I just want them to stop.” washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/25/taylor-volk-north-park-university-student-fabricat/
- Accusations were made by a Bowling Green State University student the day after election day. Eleesha Long said she was assaulted and called a racial slur, but BG police said she made the story up. Long wrote a police complaint on November 9th that reads in part, "while walking down Crim St to ask for yard signs, three boys began to throw rocks at me." Long continued to write the white males shouted profanity at her while wearing Trump shirts. She described how all three young men looked and what they were wearing. 13abc.com/content/news/BG-police-say-student-lied-about-politically-driven-attack-401814426.html
- In the latest case of a faked hate crime, a 20-year-old man has admitted he made it up when he told Malden cops he was harassed by two men proclaiming it’s “Trump country now.” The man, whose name police have not released, had filed a complaint saying when he got off an MBTA bus near Broadway Square in Malden at 10 p.m. Tuesday, at least two white men approached him. bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2016/11/man_admits_to_faking_hate_crime_in_malden
- NYT Poverty Law Center omits Trump-related ‘hate crimes’ against white children ‘They left that result out because it would not fit their ideological narrative’ washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/5/southern-poverty-law-center-omits-trump-related-ha/
2/4

It's the Muslims. It has become common here in Western Europe.

OP is a Muslim. He's misleading the infidel. Keep your eyes wide open when you see a French flag on Sup Forums.

>organized, legalistic state violence is the same thing as chimping out
wanna know how I know you're not white?

- A Colorado Springs man was arrested after police believe he left racist messages outside a church. Vincent Broughton, 44, who is black, is facing charges for committed a bias-motivated crime and disorderly conduct. The signs were posted outside the New Covenant church that is predominately attended by African Americans. One sign references the KKK. Another reads, “Black men beware, you are the target.”denver.cbslocal.com/2015/06/30/suspect-arrested-after-racist-message-discovered-outside-church/
- Openly-gay Pastor admits he lied about a Whole Foods incident that caused a public outcry, claiming that a cake he bought at Whole Foods was decorated with a homophobic slur. The company also released a statement saying that it reviewed security footage and determined that Brown had tampered with the cake. He later said "The company did nothing wrong. I was wrong to pursue this matter and use the media to perpetuate this story. I want to apologize to Whole Foods and its team members for questioning the company's commitment to its values, and especially the bakery associate who I understand was put in a terrible position because of my actions." businessinsider.com/pastor-drops-lawsuit-against-whole-foods-2016-5
- The students identified as the people behind a recent racist drawing found at Salisbury University’s library are black, school officials confirmed Tuesday. The image, found April 10 on a whiteboard in Blackwell Library, showed a stick figure being hung and labeled with a racial slur. Underneath was the hashtag “#whitepower.”college.usatoday.com/2016/04/27/black-students-connected-in-su-racist-drawing/

3/4

This kind of thinking makes me wonder if you yourself are an Israeli Muslim Arab.

Damn Sup Forums is now a fucking Muslim board. You shitskin camel riders will be all fucking purged.

What? Is this even possible?

Trips?

if i'm muslim for not liking jews then you're a kike for loving them, you kike

>Controlling Ford

Henry spins in his grave

>Oy Vey ignore science you cattle! Trust me I know best!

kek

Nope. Damn

I don't think so

Jews are genetically predisposed to be sociopaths

I was testing to see what is triggering the spam bot. Also check my trips

(((They))) must think we're stupid cuz we're just a bunch of goys, but cats a catching on now.

Why do you hate Israel so?

Haha holy shit

JEWS
BTFO
DUBS
TRIPS
QUADS

Tell me what triggers you spam bot

Does he talk about the race of the Israeli baby? Curious.
I'm Russian Shlomo.
>The science
>Being 1/8 ashkenazi Jew changes you into an emotionless nation wrecker
Yeah keep lying to yourself. I am white by any standard except for Sup Forums autism

>typical Muslim response

I call out all posters! The 'French' here is a Muslim misleading us whites.

Allah is a pig! Repeat after me, if you're not Muslim!

Do it! You camel fucker. You'll be killed.

you'll get the sheeny curse

>Sadly [for you] this will never happen.
Mexico is going to receive a flood of people in the next few years, your economy will collapse, and the major source of funding for your cartels will be cut off by the wall. You're going to have a very blood revolution. You might even balkanize entirely.

If Mexican shitskins were so smart and prescient, you wouldn't be Mexico.

(me)

Muh trips.
They showed up one post late.

checked and kek'd

- Woman admits tweeting fake threats to fellow black students. According to prosecutors, the 25-year-old McKelvey tweeted threats from a campus library because she wanted more people to attend the November 17, 2015, rally on racial issues. She then returned to the rally to tell people about the threats. One tweet addressed to campus police read: "@kupolice I will kill all the blacks tonight, tomorrow and any other day if they go to Kean University." yahoo.com/news/woman-admits-tweeting-fake-threats-fellow-black-students-204320195.html
- Over the summer, 19-year-old Jesus Cabrera told police he was verbally harassed by three white men, authorities said. He said the men made disparaging remarks about his ethnicity, and police in turn investigated the incident as a hate crime. He was arrested Friday after police say he admitted to making up the story. nbcbayarea.com/news/local/East-Palo-Alto-Man-Arrested-for-Falsely-Reporting-Hate-Crime-365063461.html
- Julie Baker set up a GoFundMe campaign after reporting that a neighbor left a note threatening to call police over a multicolored display in her yard – and she asked donors for $5,000 to make it “even more ‘relentlessly gay,’” borrowing a phrase from the note. “Your yard is becoming Relentlessly Gay!” the note read. “Myself and Others in the neighborhood ask that you Tone it Down. This is a Christian area and there are Children. Keep it up and I will be forced to call the police on You! Your kind need to have Respect for GOD.” Her story went viral, but questions soon arose over the 47-year-old widow’s claims. Social media users noted that the anonymous note used the same idiosyncratic capitalization pattern as Baker’s social media posts. Baker told police that she no longer had the letter and disabled her gofundme. rawstory.com/2015/07/baltimore-womans-relentlessly-gay-fundraiser-revealed-as-apparent-hoax/

4/4

Post rare merchants

Read Attorney General Shapiro's analysis of what the President meant and tell me he didn't fucking nail it

Remember OP is a Muslim trying to mislead you. Muslims routinely destroy Jewish cemeteries here in Western Europe. Op's pic is a Muslim's doing. Don't be fooled. Never believe French flags on Sup Forums: they are Muslims.

fuck all semites,
jews and muslims gotta go. think of how amazing our cities would be.

Allah is a pedo pig cocksucker and his """"""prophet""""" is a faggot

And YOU are a fucking kike lover

>I'm Russian
>Shlomo

Try again Muhammad. You've been found out too. You now shriek and hide, but truth always prevails.

>Does he talk about the race of the Israeli baby? Curious.
All I can see from the footnotes is this.

"See Grossman et al. (1985) and Sagi et al. (1985. Sagi et al. suggest temperamental differences in stranger anxiety may be important because of the unusual intensity of the reactions of many of the Israeli infants. The tests were often terminated because of the intense crying of the infants.

They were not subjected to a pre-test socialization episode with a stranger. Sagi et al. suggest that the socialization pre-test may have intensified reactions to strangers among the Kibbutz-reared babies, but they note that such pre-tests do not have this effect in samples of infants from Sweden and the U.S. This again highlights the difference between Israeli and European samples.:

I still don't believe you. I don't know how far Taqiyya can go.
Because of my past experience, I tend to dismiss all French flags here behaving like a Muslim as Muslims. I've outed too many Muslims here in Sup Forums hiding behind French, German and American flags. I'm not naive any more.

> tfw it's piss-easy to spot "european" pislamists, because they constantly try to start shit against jews

ahahahahaha

best of luck to based Shlohmos who bomb pislamist kids every day!

lol
I see. Interesting, I should really read it already, looks like an amazing book.

they wanted newer gilded stones and the goyim to foot the bill and grovel while they do it of course
or maybe it was some rich muslim/jew/jesustard kid with a monster truck did it for lulz
or both with money laundering for snek
prove me wrong Sup Forums

Does anyone else see it?

Euro Muslims are the sneakiest posters on Sup Forums. They are many and they use the flags to pass their shit as reliable because no one would believe them irl.

Reminder that OP's pic is highly likely a Muslim doing. Jewish cemeteries are vandalized by the day here in Europe by angry Muslims.

Yeah, what does this accomplish.

Of course they mention there was video tape at the cemetery in Missouri, but nothing released yet.

Same with the bomb threats. They're even saying they're from out of the country.

anyway i have nothing to prove to you, i hate both muslims and jews, and you only hate muslims, Hitler would be ashamed of you kike lover, muslims are just the toys used by jews, they're both as bad, jews are cowards, they give muslims the opportunity to destroy the west

muslims and jews must get the fuck out of Europe, and their traitorous lovers too

well if one of the first strangers you met cut your tip off youd be pretty scared too