I just realized something. There might be an infinite amount of genders...

I just realized something. There might be an infinite amount of genders, but you can divide them all in either in the penis or vagina category. Besides hermaphrodite maybe.

>There might be an infinite amount of genders
No there's not.

>See flag
Never mind...

That said I propose toilets for genders who have penises and toilets for vaginas.

oh my, a genius enters our domain

No, there is 151 genders.

YES Germany!
That'll fix your country.

Even better Germany just go off XY and XX. No amount of surgery or hormones can change that.

Also, why have you posted that image? Too soon user.

OP is a cuck.

What, who died? Warwick Davis is still alive.

>hermaphrodite maybe.
You should look into Ambiguous Genitalia, intersex, and pseudohermaphroditism for a mindfuck.

That really tall bloke isn't though. Died last week. Neil Fingleton used to live near me, I'd see him walking around and stuff... innit'.

Well fuck man, I'm sorry. Didn't know that

If you can't tell you get to flip a coin.

bump, because have just solved the gender crisis.

You just realized there are two genders?

>an infinite amount of anything
no

you realize you forgot to connect those with just a penis to the male restroom

No, I realized there are more than one gender but there are only two archetypes of human primary sexual organs.

Thanks buddy!

but men can do what they want

then it would have pointed to both

don't tell me what to do

Did another one for pronouns.

AS MANY GENDERS AS THE END OF THIS DIGIT YOU FUCKER

7?

Tails seems too feminine and Heads to masculine for any of that to make sense.

I suppose you could flip a coin first to decide which side represents penis and which vagina.

Can I become a professor in Canada?

Was hoping for some 2 action.

LIKE THIS

sex is rooted in biology

gender confusion is a mental disorder

True sex is rooted in biology but there isn't just two ways to have sex.

0 = no sex
1 = female
2 = male
3 = both male and female

got 4 rows with 4 possibilities each which means there are 256 ways to have sex, not including animals.

German education

Not all of us are retarded

Meant to quote Maybe we all are retarded after all

you should go back to posting deers instead

Dude let me explain something to you.

Your brain has the ability to think and believe ANYTHING.

When you are afraid, your mind creates reasons to rationalize its own thoughts because it is scared. When you believe there are multiple genders this is what the case is. You are so scared to actually reality that you are living through your ill conceived imaginary definition of what is, simply because of how you really feel about the world around you. Fucking stop this. Learn how reality works and be your own person. Stop defining what you know based on anyone's ability to know but your own. You only think there can be more than one gender because somebody other than you believes it. Stop trusting what every idiot around you thinks and start trusting your inner idiot.

/rant

you seem like a pretty rational person, shame that being reasonable stands out here.
what do you think of pic related?
its not really related but I group gays and trannies together because I have been taught to.
>LGBT
the sources are accurate but it's hard for me to swallow entirely

the whole point of using the word "gender" is to describe a dimension that isn't biological sex.

You can't stop other people from making and sharing distinctions. You can refuse to acknowledge them, but that has no bearing on validity.

There's no such thing as Australian or American or British English. Except when you compare English spoken by people in Australia, America, and Britain, and assign labels to different characteristics.

People that refuse to understand the concept of "gender" are doing just that: refusing to understand a new concept. Kinda like "christian science" or any other kind of backwards fundamentalism.

i don't think its that clear cut (TP makes you attracted to males), but I do think TP is a huge factor.

huge factor in the population or in how likely you are to be attracted to men?

>Meanwhile in india

No matter what I believe some people still have vaginas and others have penises. I can't telekinetically change someone's private parts no matter how hard I believe in it.

If you were to take every gender known to man and had to put it in a box, based on the attributes it shares with other genders, you would end up with two or three boxes.

Or mentally ill boxes

If you are gonna steal my pictures from ancapistan please ask me ^tm

in gender/sexuality abnormalities. I do not think its anywhere near as simple as "TP makes you more attracted to males". It would take a long time to elaborate, this thread would probably 404 assuming I didn't get bored halfway through. Oh wait, I'm already bored haha

>tfw my gender is to special snowflake to comprehend

What picture are we talking about? The midget squad?

You are talking about sex. I'll cut you some slack assuming you speak arabic (or maybe german) as your primary language.

You don't get to decide what other people mean when they say words. You can pretend to, but expect to be seen as ignorant and rude.

>as many genders as stars in the galaxy

kys

>I just realized something.
>just
I think we learned this in like grade 5

doesn't even require a penis or vagina, that can be modified with surgery.
genetics is the ultimate test. XY? you're male. XX? you're female. you can make that determination from a single hair follicle without ever meeting the person in question.

Seems like then with gender you mean ideology or something like that. Doesn't matter if you call yourself non noneuclidean polybutch, you still have the same sexual organs.

What gender do people with down syndrom have because of the additional chromosome?

potatos are earth bound

but we talking about sex, so fetishes

this gender equality thing is more about the roles that we are suppose to play in society. Not so much sexual preferences.

the same. it's an additional chromosome, not a mutation on the 23rd chromosome, the one responsible for gender
there are some mutations out there, with combinations such as XXY or XXX, but they're very rare, and those people rarely (if ever) claim transgender snowflake status

They don't have an additional sexual chromosome, do they?

They are called sex chromosomes, not gender chromosomes.

Yeah, that's the whole fucking point of having a different word . . . to refer to a different thing. Do words have chromosomes, penises or vaginas? No, but they do have genders. The word gender has NEVER meant biological sex. Its more of a polarity distinction.

Human gender refers to a social construct that is built upon mental factors, that are strongly correlated with but NOT directly caused by biological sex.

it's not at ALL about sexual preference. That is another dimension, another category. again there are correlations, but no causal relationship.

Here's what I don't get though. How can you identify as woman or a man if man or woman was just a social construct. I mean if I see a dude wearing a skirt and he tells me he does so because he identifies as woman, but then tells me there's no difference between women and men besides culture, something is off. According to their logic you probably could be a woman and still dress like a man and have the sexual organs of a man.

>They are called sex chromosomes, not gender chromosomes.
they're the same fucking thing. i can tell by looking at a genetic sample whether you were born with a penis or a vagina. simple as that

What if you have a penis but no vagina?

I hope you all realize that once the roles of society are replaced by machines the arguments in this thread will be moot.

It is entertaining though to see how zombified humans are by the Hegelian dialectic being perpetuated by the CIA

>i just realized you can make up an infinite number of arbitrary categories
>but there's only two non-arbitrary ones
*claps slowly*

It's not about the words it's about the things we point to with words. If there are two types of restrooms you don't get to pick and choose just because you made up a new word for yourself. This isn't vietnam, there are rules.

there are many possible permutations of gender, sex and attraction, yes. just like there are many possible values of x and y at point z, and y and z at point x, ad infinitum

Because some men find it hard to do manly things so the CIA brainwashes them with media and popstars that tells them its you can be a woman and go in the womans bathroom now.

they aren't, and no amount of you insisting so will change that.

nice strawman though

>There might be an infinite amount of genders
I assume this amount of gender thing going on in the world is for the better since then it's easier to categorize who goes into the gas chamber

what i'm trying to get across is that the word "gender" is not used to point at a dick or a vagina. it is used to point at an interaction between mind and society. You didn't create this word, you have very little say in its purpose

What the likes of you always fail to understand is that the distinctions can't be completely arbitrary. There's a huge fundamental difference between defining "woman" as "a sexually mature human female" (as most cultures do) and defining "woman" as "someone who calls themselves a woman" or "someone who wears dresses and makeup". But I don't expect word thinkers to understand this.

actually gender distinctions will become even more salient when biological sex is inevitably made irrelevant.

You're delusional. Read the following post until you understand why:

to clarify: a sex chromosome is something that exists
a gender chromosome is not something that exists.

If I wanted to ask what kind of sexual organs someone has, what word would I use instead of gender? Like he what's your [gender]?

"Gender" is just an explicit expression of the innate human intuition that males and females are physiologically and psychologically different, and are therefore better suited for different roles. Any definition of gender that doesn't express these intuitions is arbitrary and meaningless.

What is your sex?
What is your genitalia?
What are your sexual organs?
etc.

and those differences are more complicated than 0/1, hence a plurality of gender types.

honestly you aren't saying anything that isn't consistent with the bigger picture.

>what's chads genitalia
>he's a penis

>and those differences are more complicated than 0/1, hence a plurality of gender types.

Not arguing that, but why not make things easier for strangers and just male and female instead of the other 10,000 genders and reserve the details for people you know?

nice english mate (not)
the proper pronoun for "genitalia" is "it", not "he/she"

It is precisely binary.
A man is a sexually mature human male.
A woman is a sexually mature human female.
These definitions capture the intuition that males and females are biologically different on many levels, and have different roles in society.

If "man" and "woman" are genders, then gender is tied to biology. If they aren't genders, then "gender" doesn't mean anything to anyone who isn't part of your leftist cult.

Is your gender faggot?

Hey man, you're the one who's saying everbody can use words the way they feel. My gender is bad english, don't judge me.

Well done user. Now drop the concept of "gender," as it describes nothing, and you're as smart as a deer.

Some people have other issues that make them seek validation in potentially counterproductive ways.

I personally follow the strategy you stated. I'm just doing some community service trying to explain commonly misunderstood concepts. I'm trying to treat this academically. we're never going to understand the mind if everyone insists on sticking with externally visible characteristics.

No, i'm not. I'm actually saying that they can't.

Are you suggesting that no new concepts can be created, or that existing concepts should never be understood more complexly?

>infinite amount of genders
Mental illnesses are not genders.

>I'm just doing some community service trying to explain commonly misunderstood concepts
Brainwashing children with perverse leftist dogma is not a "community service". It should be a crime, just like in Russia.

thats why its "transgender woman" and "transgender man"

I'm not saying its a perfected notation, at all. I'm saying that ignorant emotionally reactionary responses aren't helping.

What's exactly wrong with calling someone a she or a he based on their sexual organs? It's not an insult.

I challenge you to define the words "man" and "woman" in a way that isn't tied biology but isn't completely arbitrary (i.e. "identifies as a woman" or "wears dresses and makeup" or "is considered a woman by others" are non-definitions and mean you've lost the argument)

that would be an orientation based label, not a gender. also, no, not that it matters.

There is no such thing as a "transgender woman" or a "transgender man". They just are mentally ill men and women respectively.

I challenge you to define the words "man" and "woman" in a way that isn't tied biology but isn't completely arbitrary (i.e. "identifies as a woman" or "wears dresses and makeup" or "is considered a woman by others" are non-definitions and mean you've lost the argument)

Sex is the better term because there are only two sexes

So what's gender than exactly? Only sexual orientation and preferences? Because if gender goes beyond that who's to say Marxism isn't a gender too and you should demand others to call you comrade as a pronoun.