BASED Swedish politician

>BASED Swedish politician
>goes on bbc hate show
>hitler lover douglas murray starts ranting about muslims
>intelligent and beautiful swede woman points out they do those things because they're poor not because they're muzzies
>fascists on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=bdQiIDXutsk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c
youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtu.be/FBeI5RxL41c?t=59
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/civil-defense/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=KxTeQLL2p2c

>Swede woman
The bitch is a fucking iranian.
What the fuck are you on about, you dumb shill

youtube.com/watch?v=8XIGic4PvFQ

>MY WIFE IS YOURS ACHMED

This is so beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

youtu.be/FBeI5RxL41c?t=59

she is a new swede

No such thing.
You can't become a swede

Yes you can you can become a citizen.

Good. About time.

oh sweeite, didn't you hear?

see this hurry up! daily reparations start soon!

they rape women, take child brides and create large families and blow shit up because they're poor...
sure why not

You can become a swedish citizen. Not a Swede.

They are the same thing.

Fucking jews hate themselves and are miserable. That's why they want everyone else to be miserable

Fucking bitch I would like to behead her

they are not the same thing, but, the country is for them now! and sweden will NEVER be the same

Not at all.
That's a very false claim.

You sound like a bigot. Fuck off Nazi.

1488 my dude

>Intelligent beautiful swede woman

>Intelligent
>Beautiful
>Swede
>Woman

Don't matter. We'll lynch them all in time.

>because they're poor

most muzzies make more than people who work full time

there has to be at least one among the approximately 4.5 million women there

Not poor enough if they can afford all those grenades

You can't have a brit debating a swede it's retarded. She is also wrong, heavy crimes have increased like shooting, beatings and rapes. Gang rapes have increased by over 20 times since 1980 when the goverment decided sweden would be multiculteral. Nearly evrything she say is wrong but becuse the one debating her is not swedish he don't know these facts. Shity interview.

Not a single blonde amongst them.

Good bye Sweden. You are dead to me.

Hon har ju fel. Grovabrott har ju ökat markant även om man tittar från 2005-2015, men framförallt om man tittar från 1980-2015 när svenskastaten bestämde att vi skulle bli multikulturella. Därför är ju den ända seriösa startperioden 1980 att titta på och jämföra med idag, då när vi började importera invandrare. Hur såg de ut då och hur ser det ut nu. Det är ju rätt så ointressant att titta på något annat om man vill se om invandring har lett till ökad kriminalitet.

the media always carefully selects who is put on the screen to deliver a false narrative of who represents the nation, like the black kid, white kid, wheelchair kid, and token girl in children's television

I remember when Sweden released their Olympic teams sports uniforms. Sorry man, am on my phone and can't find the pick. But what you said x 10000000

>Norwegian athletes

>>hitler lover douglas murray starts ranting about muslims
>hitler lover
>douglas murray

I thought this was funny

That's the one.
Cheers man.

>swede woman points out they do those things because they're poor not because they're muzzies
They have never lived a better life than in Sweden. There goes that excuse

Muslim Apologists BTFO

Poverty is relevant

Factually theyre not the same ofcourse but your gov seems to be in deep denial about that

If they want to get out of "poverty" then they should study and work in sweden. It's a dumb excuse.

>rape because they're poor
I don't think you understand how morality works

Oh so you are expecting people of colour to abandon their culture and adopt white normative standards?

>white normative standards
aka why they move to these countries in the first place you halfwit
I'd like to see you move to a country with non white normative standards. tell me how that goes.

I will never go to non white country because my disgusting race has colonised enough poc lands.

And the reason why these immigrants are holding on to a culture which happens to condone all behaviours caused by poverty
And muslim migrants also the only ones in poverty who show that behaviour caused by poverty in statistically much larger numbers
(The last time crime relations to migrations were researched, muslim migrants had 5.5x more chance to be involved in sex Crimes Despite being a minority group, this was in 2005, muslim community has grown since so logically so would this number, After that research connecting migration and crime was banned in sweden)

But honestly guys thats all a coincidence its definately due to poverty islam is peace

or because you'd be raped or killed within an hour.
white cultures in poverty don't start raping and killing everything in sight...I guess it's genetics.

I really hope you're a troll

What is NMR/NRM views on the nordic monarchies?

What is your definition of white? There are plently of European cultures that turns to robberies and theft while in povery.

>t. shitskin

No, No matter how much you train, how much you give yourself in the pursuit, no matter how much blood sweat and feces you shed. You will never a cuck as strong as a natural born swede

>poor people commit disproportionate amounts of crime
>import poor people

Really gets the eggs frying.

NEED THAT VIDEO WHERE 2 SWEDEN GIRLY BOYS ARE INA CASTING AND AFTER THAT ONE BURKA GIRL JUST THUMBS UP

You better start paying jizya, bong.
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

>muh world economic forum
>muh wider definition of rape
>muh were not naive
>muh national obligation
you only need to use your eyes to see that gang rapes and new phenomena like molestations at indoor public pools are getting more and more frequent.

Thinking's a new concept to you, huh?

>new phenomena
>more frequent

Make a decision.

that type of crime didn't exist in sweden before 2014 is what im trying to say.

not a blonde in sight wtf you swedish fags

Eh? You've never seen a pair of breasts before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! BOING!

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! Th-Th-They're just sacks of fat on my chest, ya know! Do they really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! See how they bounce up and down! Jiggle jiggle! I-I bet you want to squeeze them too, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Honk these honkin' honkers as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, s-suck on 'em too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; my nipples are super hard right now! C-Can't imagine whyyyy...~!

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you wanna see my vagina too! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you think? ...Well, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen since you slid out of your mother's! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-plug it up RIGHT NOW!

If I am going get T R I P S, OP will die as a sacrifice to me.

Praise me!

KEK
E
K

get!

czeched

cuck'd by the brit

they're just digits man

> hitler lover douglas murray
Don't you dare lie about my anglofu.

999, the police on the phone

What the fuck anime

this is best pasta

She certainly doesn't look Swedish...

(((Hmmmm.)))

Weird how poor people in the US don't light cars on fire and throw stones at the police. Or poor people in these people's home countries for that matter.

Laila Helena Naraghi, född 29 juni 1982 i Iran,

She's born in Iran.
She serves the Muslim Party (MP), what did you think MP stands for next to her name?

protip: She is lying, which is completely acceptable and ok in Islam to spread the worship of Allah.
Read this:

civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/civil-defense/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/