Brain wash starts early

Climate change.... i dont believe in this shit.
What should i do?

Help!

Brainwash, lefties, hillary, ....

Best start believin in Agenda 21, you're living in it

what do u find hard to believe?

why you would post that meme

Climate changes automatically every few tousand years.

y not?

Do you believe that CO2 has been emitted by industrial society for 100 years?

Do you believe that CO2 contributes to the greenhouse effect which warms the planet?

So isn't it entirely possible that human emissions have upset the natural warm/cool cycle by additional CO2?

Climate change is real dumbass

>may attend
>may
Well there you go. Don't give into their fear.

nope, one volcanic explosion change the climate more than thousands of years of industrial "environmental damage"

>energy concerns
>kindergarten

lol (((they))) are desperate as fuck

Climate always changes, if it is in fact warming like they claim that could be very good for us.
Earth is getting greener from the extra Co2 in the air.

How's it feel to have a sub 90 IQ?

Climate does change though. As long as the schools teach all aspect of why that is. Not just muh Co2 and throw in some Milankovitch cycles as well.

>instead of providing a counter argument I'll just call you stupid

Kek

Even if you don't believe in climate change, wouldn't you want a clean ass planet to 'mire?

I want a clean planet. Not like India and China. Keep the earth clean. Recycle your stuff. But no brainwash. Leftieshit either.

>kindergarteners are smart enough to understand climate change
>OP still struggles with it
so this... is the face... of climate denial...

the climate changes

"climate change" is a propaganda buzzword

kingsman
statesman

>current energy concerns
ooh please a bunch of hippies pushing their solar and wind shit again. We already fixed the energy problem 60 years ago, it's called: NUCLEAR ENERGY the most powerful and trustable energy form we humans have. Yet somehow a bunch of pussies are scared from it so now we created a bunch of very expensive (and avoidable) energy problems

This is objectively wrong and a 5 second google search proves it yet this claim comes up EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Why do you fucking retards never learn?

Damn right.

We can use our nuclear trash in the furure.

>trash
>problem
once you invent nuclear fusion you can use the nuclear waste for that