After his daughter was diagnosed with a rare disease with no cure...

After his daughter was diagnosed with a rare disease with no cure, limited treatment and given 3 years to live John Crowley simply said no, this is America.

This mother fucker is so much the embodiment of the American spirit he starts a bio tech company to research a treatment and stop the hands of time.

He fucking succeeds and creates what many call a miracle drug substantially increasing the length of his daughters life and improving the quality to the point where she is now a sophomore in college.

On top of all that the guy is a fucking navy veteran and after all this people still wonder why people think America is so great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jWdAnD6BI0Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only a villain would keep her alive. Prolonging her suffering. Not cool man.

This.
This man is an evil psycho playing g_d

> she looks so happy :3

I suggest you watch an interview with her because you're talking out of your ass kid

She looks quite miserable. Someone give her a refugee.

This is how you fall to the dark side of the force.
Learn to let go youngling.

worst bait I've ever seen

mad cause you could never do something like this in germanistan

muh countryman

>limited
So is this what it's like to be a real human bean?

Haha yeah good job man, prolong the lifespan of your genetic dumpster fire. Really helping the human species there.

Except his biotech company now employs 300 people and researches treatments and cures for all types of rare diseases.

>b-b-but muh genetic purification

This kind of shit happens to people of all walks of life not just children and babies faggot

T. Megan

Imagine what we could accomplish if medicine was focused on giving genetic failures a painless death instead of trying to keep them sucking air for another year.

wrong

she is a human, and she deserves a shot at life just like all of us. her appearance might not fit what you'd call normal, but from what i heard she is studying in college right now. her mind is still there.

honestly she can be the next steven hawking, except she was born with it so her mind has gained a lot of experience. she might be the first telekinesis subject , we just don't know it yet.

either way, shes not autistic so its not a complete waste, her mind is there and its studying so its being put to good use. she will do great things for our great country.

being nothing in a state of blackness is suffering. what she is doing is called living and persevering.

Fugg, If this can can do what he did, than I can get my qt oneitis to go out with me.

Does she look like shes going to reproduce you fucking moron?

Why does it matter? If she reproduces it's a tragedy, if she doesn't it's a waste of effort.

> shes not autistic so its not a complete waste
kek

If you're going to meme it up could you at least make it remotely funny?

Why don't you just kill yourself, clearly you're more worthless than the cripple in question

>clearly you're more worthless than the cripple in question
I'm not though. Whoops, there goes your premise!

I vaguely payed attention when Trump was venerating this whole thing in his speech, so I didn't know about any of this.
Honestly, it's very inspiring to me, even just for being more motivated in general.
Very cool.

hue

How autistic do you have to be to think that these types of people reproduce?

>Muh tax dollars
>Muh burden on society
>There arn't millions of people already abusing the fuck out of your broken system

No, you're garbage, I am the authority on genetic trash. Therefore you should kys

it helps a little knowing there are still real heroes in the world

>finger on the trigger
Absolute trash

This just in, American plays god, and wins!

Yeah I bet your pissed its not an AK and hes not holding it sideways too mohammed

THIS. My kid was not born with any kind of disablement, so I understand the dude wanting to help his daughter live. he loves her. At the same time, I could not imagine the feeling. Fucking life. I wish the best for her and her family. She's got more strength than me.

>being nothing in a state of blackness is suffering
there isnt any blackness in nothing. blind people don't see blackness. it's not dark for them. they just don't see.
not existing is not suffering.

i agree with the rest of it though.

Wow he only cares about the disease when his daughter gets it what a fucking asshole fuck him and fuck drumpf.

Yeah but wheres the source

Someone get this man a black wife stat.

And a real hero

I wish there was a cure for autism . . .

Imagine sucking so much Trump cock you can't admit retards should be put down like the disgusting animals they are.

Christcucks infest everything

>she

Must've been nice to have money to start the company.

>Starting a company COSTS over $85,000.

Focusing on treating diseases and illnesses furthers our understanding of biology and medicine. If you are saying treating illnesses is a drain on society, it's not the biggest drain by a mile. And even people who are ubermenches develop diseases. This idea that only the weak get sick is silly. Everyone has problems

The bait is strong with these two goat fuckers.

Autist detected

Lol being alive is the greatest form of existence, you have choice and free movement.

If being alive wasn't superior to being a rock, bacteria and microorganisms wouldn't exist or strive to exist.

There is, it's called routine social interaction.

You can't be an introvert and literally not talk to people for days at a time and expect to be charismatic or empathetic.

>retarded daughter has retard disease
>cure retard disease but not retard
>could have researched how to reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep

Having no empathy makes you a fucking nigger

>Everyone has problems
Thank you, modern medicine

Can't wait until in there's a time when just about everyone has necessary medication just to make it through the day.

He'll, the mental affects of modern society have led to 1/3rd of every western population to be on antidepressants

Worshipper of a Jew on a stick detected

You're talking about Shillary right?

Limited existence >>>>>> Eternal non-existence

>All the people ITT getting mad because this man reminds them of how worthless they are as human beings
Badassery breeds jealousy.

master race

>flag

This, I think I'd rather die than be stuck in a wheelchair with a disease with no cure.

nice response. it really gets to the heart of the argument you're making. can you make any other outstanding points?

Being a new soecies, ITsure could be a master race

Brb dying for Israel to feed the pharmaceutical machine that keeps my retarded, worthless gremlin of a daughter alive for another day

A dot

>another worthless specimen lashing out at people better than himself
>flag
Color me surprised.

>American spirit
kek that died long ago, hes got the educated asian migrant spirit

Don't you have a pizzagate thread to shill?

> she might be the first telekinesis subject

Truly the quality of Sup Forums these days

Transcranial magnetic stimulation has shown promising results.

youtube.com/watch?v=jWdAnD6BI0Y

WHY DIDN'T YOU READ MY ESSAY
I WARNED YOU
WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN

>she is not a human and deserves to be shot
Ftfy

So much salt. So what have you achieved in your lives?

Why didn't she stand when they were applauding her? No respect!

there are infinite forms of existence that are worse than non-existence.

imagine spending an entire life being flayed. dead is better.

does she turn people into zombies if she bites them ?

What have jew jewed in your life, jew?

Says the descendant of an exiled criminal

He's an ex-seal, he obviously has placement in the biotech industry, knowledge and contacts - not "muh soldier smashes some test tubes together in a montage and saves his daugher with 1 second left on the clock", like you leafcucks need it to be to wake you from you oestrogenic slumber.

So really the story is: man's career gives benefit to his daughter's life.

I'd love to see you make a rational argument to prove that

Says a fucking leaf

Watch Trumps new and first speech to congress, its being resurrected as we speak

She looks like the typical Trump voter

In Nazi Germany she would've been euthanized.

From thumbnail I assumed that it was ex-soldier who turned into transexual and adopted feminist SJW style.

>not "muh soldier smashes some test tubes together in a montage and saves his daugher with 1 second left on the clock"
top kek hahhaha

That's one badass dad a hero indeed, it's not like you have to date his daughter so stop being pathetic faggots, this is amazing story

Fights in wars for Israel, has retarded daughter = true American!

There is, stop injecting mercury into new born babies.

>Naval Reserves
>"...a fucking Navy veteran"
l o l

this. how is keeping her in a near-vegetable state a success

i know alot of national guard that were on the front lines just as must as any infantry unit. just because you're in the reserves doesn't mean you stay behind the line all the time. that being said, he took the oath and did his time. he's a veteran.

>What this man did is not extraordinary
>You have achieved anything remotely close to this

Go get your teeth fixed and stop downplaying peoples achievements limey

If its not dressed up like hollywood americans dont care, as sadly evidenced by this thread.

And yet you still can't sew a button on your shirt. Ha ha.

What is with these bongs desperately trying to to find some way to downplay this mans achievements? I dont get it

brutal bait

How can such a macho looking man like that produce that type of child?

I`d like to see the mother.

Fuck yea!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488361106512.webm

Im a final year med student, about to enter F1. I could if i wanted to, go into medical research, spend years researching genetic mutation and as part of a company produce an improvement to some sufferers' lives. Which is what this man did more or less and is praiseworthy in of itself.

I could also dress it up as 'philosophy student is fed up with suffering in the world so decided to solve it himself, whilst along the way contracting a genetic disease himself!

Its misrepresenting just to capture idiots' attention seen as people want an 'everyman solves world's problems with ease' story rather than reality.

>spending resources on keeping a mutie alive
disgusting

Sauce?

No that's actually exactly what it is you retard the man isn't a fucking scientist he started a company that researched the treatment.

If you are a final year med student that is legitimately terrifying and raises serious concerns in my mind about the quality of your education system.