What is it about the Chinese, that makes them so much more violent than their Korean and Jap counterparts?

What is it about the Chinese, that makes them so much more violent than their Korean and Jap counterparts?

genghis khan dna

>1.5 billion lookalikes
>wondering why individuals are worthless

Communism

NO one is ever themselves show any kindness,
there there is never any kindness to pass on

b-but it`s their culture, w-we should respect that.

Are you a racist or something?

But Finns aren't very violent.

Daily mail. Publishing filth not even your poo wants to touch

Total lack of empathy. Think of them like an ant kingdom. If one dies, it doesn't matter. If a hundred die, it doesn't matter. For every drone lost, another 10 are ready to take its place.

China is a teeming mass of 1.5 billion ugly, stupid people. They will NEVER be what the West is. It doesn't matter how good their economy looks on paper (it still looks pretty shit), money is just money. The human heirarchy comes down to biology and genetics, whites will ALWAYS be on top. Its our rightful place.

If the day were to come where China beat us at our own game (World finance), we would simply tear the whole thing down and start over. Kind of like the kid who owns the monopoly board and starts losing, so he flips the board.

The chink the chain is information. The minute that the government can't control that, the whole thing falls apart.

People stomp baby to death all the time. Even in America. It's nothing new.

Evolutionary speaking what is the reason for human babies to have the absolute worst crying noise? Most people are annoyed by it and select few go as far as to beat them every time they shriek.

>baby wants something
>baby cries
>adults get annoyed
>they do whatever to shut baby up
>baby gets attention

This. Children are shit.

Nothing wrong. A dutiful mother stress testing her child. Americans complain Chinese goods always break then complain we hit our children. Hypocrites.

All the smart Chinese got killed off, leaving only uneducated peasants who shit in the streets.

That's my point, that it being annoying and someone doing whatever to shut it up can also mean getting kicked on the floor.
Given also how its mothers abusing infants in the majority of the cases I can imagine the hormones pumped into them after birth aren't nearly strong enough.

Babies crying is evolutionary built to trigger us. Literally.

Same as for pretty much every animal (though some only get triggered by the cry of their specific child, or only get triggered if maternal/paternal).

The question you should ask yourself is why human babies are so fucking pathetic. They cry for literally no reason.

Honestly, its as if, as a trade off for our intelligence, our spawn are created without sapience or even basic instincts beyond crying and suckling. They can't even fucking move by themselves. They can fucking snap their necks if you hold them incorrectly.

It's less annoying when it's your own kid to be honest. That's why mothers don't generally care when their babies cry in public places.

>all the smart chinese got killed off
They came to Taiwan

Chinks are the niggers of Asians.

>came

Nice proxy, Chang Lo Tsai.

If I remember correctly it had to do something with all babies being born prematurely because of our bipedal bone structure. If they were to be born later (when their cognitive functions are more developed) they wouldn't be able to squeeze out of the vagina. If I'm to guess, they are more retarded than most other species' babies because they have to leave the womb earlier than when they are supposed to.

It's our heads. They're big to accommodate our brains but women's vaginas aren't big enough to squeeze them out when a baby would be more developed. So humans are born worthless. Or so I've been told.

>tfw too intelligent to be born

>tfw someone explains your point better and earlier than you do
JDIMSA

her husband wanted a son
absoulte disgrace
shame for 6 generations

all part of the commie dystopia i mean utopia

China indicates the importance of culture. Mao washed away thousands of years of Chinese heritage and now mainlanders are soulless subhumans. Taiwanese otoh are decent like the other East Asians.

Japs and Koreans are have lots of Caucasian genes mixed into them. Chinks are ''pure'' Asians.

Racemixing can be a good thing.

WE

Brains are too big to be supported by a baby's spine.
Either you need a more developed spine or a smaller brain. Women cant birth children that develop to that point. And you dont want a smaller brain.

humans are really defective species, aren't they.

getting vanillaed is good for non-whites, as a rule.

I don't believe you. Mainland Chinese are just trash.

Ni hao, Lu Yu Ping

sandniggers, then poo in the loos, then chinks

Imagine having to put up with chinese people all day, you'd be angry all the time as well.

Your supposed to hear it irrespective of how much concrete blocks you from the baby.

Simo Häyhä

Your point?

That mainland Chinese are trash. I don't feel I was being vague about it.

tl;dr - they were poor farmers. Mao Zedong and communism. The burning and destruction of their own history.

How does that affect my point.
I basically said that genetically pure Asians like Chinks are trash, mixed Asians like the Japanese are not. Do some research, Japs got CHEESED by the Dutch.

What about when its mother is literally right in front of it and in its face? Why ramp up the volume even more and make (in this case) its chink mom to beat the shit out of it. It makes no sense why evolutionary speaking they wouldn't have a "goo in a gay cutesy way to get food and if that doesn't work then wake up the whole neighbourhood" mechanism.

Only because of the cold, it neutralizes them, just like with zombies in the movies.

Not to any great degree.

I heard that they are actually really loyal and friendly with their family/local community because of some code that doesn't matter for outsiders AT ALL. That's why they are the worst tourists.

WE WUZ SAMURAI AND SHIEET

Kys, subhuman.

Smaller penises...

Kek don't kid yourself if you think you're any better.

Obviously it has to trigger an anxiety response, otherwise the parent would not be so pressured to do what the baby needs. If the baby crying triggered a pleasant response in the parent they would be much more likely to sit on their ass doing nothing.

>makes them so much more violent than their Korean and Jap counterparts?
DNA damage through centuries of cannibalism

>baby girl
>GIRL

the chinks hate their females 'cause they don't see them as bread-winners / parental support -- that's why they used to drown them in buckets next to the delivery table and why there are ~50M more males than females there

By the same reasoning so would be cats,dogs and rabbits and they fare quite well.