One of these people released their tax returns

The other one did not.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost
hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/WJC_HRC_2009_Form_1040.pdf
politico
assets.donaldjtrump
cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/donald-trump-law-firm-russia/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>One of these people released their tax returns.
"Their" in that context is an agender microaggression. You are a bigot.

I can make some tax form that looks nice, do I really have too.

One of these became president.
The other one did not.

One of these people broke a law with a penalty that specifically stated that the penalty included being forbidden from being able to hold office ever again. The other did not.

One of these people won the popular vote. The other did not.

One faked all her orgasm, the other did not.

>One faked
>all her
I bet when you played the I spy game, you said "I spy something that starts with the letter Window."

>One of these people is under federal investigation

The other one is not.

>One of these people released their tax returns
Even though the government required neither to do so

>One of these people is under federal investigation

>The other one is not.
I don't know what kind of backward 3rd world country you come from, but there is a difference between investigation and being found guilty. Just like how there is an investigation into if Putin got Trump elected.

A candidate shouldn't be suspicious enough to be under FBI investigation.

That's a problem

One of these people hid 30,000 email and never turned them over to congress and lied about them. The Russians hacked her emails and she can now be blackmailed by the Russians. She Also falls down and can't get up when the temp. is above 75 degrees. Bill Clinton also got paid $3 million for a 30 min. speech in Russia.

>Even though the government required neither to do so
Then why is Trump going on and on about he would release it but he is being investigate by the IRS so he can't. Even though there are no laws against releasing it during IRS investigations. He could of just said fuck no, I'm not releasing it. But he did not, implying he wants us to believe he would if he could.

One of these people sold weapons to Boko Haram while they slaughtered Christians, as she kept them off the terrorist watch list while Secretary of State.

>I don't know what kind of backward 3rd world country you come from, but there is a difference between investigation and being found guilty. Just like how there is an investigation into if Putin got Trump elected.
since others pointed out good things
take a look at the map, I didnt know there was such a thing as a hillbilly democrat

Well then I'm sure Trump will have her in prison in no time, right guys?

Trump releasing his returns was never a good idea. There's just a massive bombshell hiding in there that the media would not let go of, so why even bother

>>I don't know what kind of backward 3rd world country you come from
>take a look at the map, I didnt know there was such a thing as a hillbilly democrat
You need to remember this is a joke board.

TRIPS FUCKING GET!!!

>I didnt know there was such a thing as a hillbilly democrat
Are you also implying that people who don't know where Norway is, would have voted for Trump?

Literally who cares? It wasn't relevant during the election and it's not relevant now. Stop imagining anyone gives a shit about Trump's taxes.

>OP's face because no one cares
Stay salty friend.

>one of those people won the election
>the other did not

Is there anything that would be in the tax return (aside from effective tax rate and charitable donations) that would not be present in the financial disclosure to the FCC?

Liberals keep saying it would show some sort of hypothetical debt to foreign governments (kek), but the financial disclosure required that he list all of his liabilities.

How can liberals be this stupid?

>Shilling to cover up what Trump wants to hide.
He dindu muffin, hes a good boi.

Fuck off, if there wasn't something horribly damning in those returns, House Republicans wouldn't keep voting to seal them.

Donald Buttfuck's returns will prove how far up his ass Putin's arm is.

You guys better pray he doesn't fuck up so bad the Dems get Congress in 2018. If they do, sluggo is gone. Republicans won't have a President for twenty years after the humiliation of his impeachment and treason trial.

washingtonpost com/wp-stat/graphics/politics/trump-archive/docs/trump-fec-financial-disclosure-2015.pdf

I assume you haven't seen this. What doesn't it tell you that you think you'll find out on a tax return?

What you just said makes no sense

I give a shit.

Lots of people give a shit

>House Republicans wouldn't keep voting to seal them.
They don't know what is in them you nut, they have not seen them.

one of these people got voted by rural and suburban retards

You're retarded.

Lots of people are retarded.

Trump Entertainment Resorts SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION report from 2009, does not count as Donald Trump's Tax Returns.

Remember guys, he would release them if the IRS was not investigating him, even though there is no law against someone release their returns during any investigation. #Trumplogic

What are you talking about, this isn't an SEC report from 2009, it's the FEC financial disclosure from 2015.

You still haven't addressed the issue of what would be in the tax returns that isn't present in the financial disclosure.

Dude if you think that pointing out any of Trumps wrongdoing is going to dissuade his voters you're seriously deluded.

His supporters do not care if he's corrupt, they do not care if he's a hypocrite , they do no care if what he's doing is criminal. What they care about if whether his actions hurt their "enemies" whether it be Jew, brown person, leftist or what ever

Here is all of Hillary's returns 2015-2007
hillaryclinton.com/page/tax-returns/

From 2009
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/WJC_HRC_2009_Form_1040.pdf

It really can't be that hard to just ban all leaf IPs.

One of these people is a loser and the other one isn't.

I ended up opening that pdf link in google and was sent to that 2009 report, bad on me.

You have not addressed why he would say he would if he could, when in reality he can but is choosing not to.

Lol keep dodging, chief. You've yet to address the important distinction between the information contained in the financial disclosure and his tax returns.

CTR never answers this question because there's no good answer.

You are dodging too my blindly trusting friend.

>whether it be Jew
Trump is the biggest Jew supporter out there, something which Sup Forums refuses to see.

>You have not addressed why he would say he would if he could, when in reality he can but is choosing not to.
He said he has been advised by legal council to refrain from releasing his tax returns until the audit has been completed. He never said he couldn't release them, only that he has been advised not to.

You need to demonstrate that his legal council is lying to him, he's lying about what his legal council said, or that he should follow your advice instead of his lawyers.

>He said he has been advised by legal council to refrain
Source?

One of these people gets to stack the Supreme Court and one of these people does not.

Idk, for a guy who went all out demanding Obama's birth certificate, even though everyone already had the short version. I would kind of expect more transparency from Trump. Drain the swamp and all.

>so called judges

one of this people won the election
the other one did not

A direct statement from one of his lawyers: politico com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-tax-returns-lawyer-audit-226935

I mean, the distinction would be this: what lawyers were advising Obama not to release his long form birth certificate?

pointing out the hypocrisy would only be meaningful if his followers valued integrity, they don't

Drain the swamp indeed

Maybe you'll bite: what information isn't in the FEC financial disclosure that you want to see? It shows his assets and his liabilities (which would include any foreign debt). Lying about it would carry the same kind of penalties lying to the IRS would, he certified it true and complete.

His tax return would show the effective tax rate. Why does this matter? He has access to the same tax code everyone else does. Any issue with his tax rate is an issue with the tax code, it's really a dead line of argument.

What else is there?

>not including proof that he is even under audit

>what lawyers were advising Obama not to release his long form birth certificate?
None that I know of. Trump asked in 2011 for the long form, one month later he and everyone else got it. Really that fucking simple.

Not like this drawn out shit from Trump.

The demand for tax returns I think is to determine whether he or his empire were avoiding (as distinct from evading) tax. It's not so much an issue of legality so much as the moral implications.

Not that it actually matters, it just give progressives something to jerk off over and his followers will just call it evidence of how smart he is

>not including proof that he is even under audit
I guess Morgan Lewis is lying when they say that he's under audit and has been for years, and previous audits found nothing, and it's because his return is so complex: assets.donaldjtrump com/Tax_Doc.pdf

I take it you never saw that either. No surprise, media never talked about it.

The long form certificate was requested immediately following the original release in 2009. Obama didn't release it until 2011, a few weeks after Trump talked about it on TV (the presumption was that he was causing more political damage to Obama than the political damage the birther conspiracy was doing to the republicans, so Obama caved).

If we're drawing a direct comparison, he's got another year or so.

Moral implications of following the tax code? I mean, Warren Buffet complains about the tax code all the time but he doesn't write checks to the treasury. He takes advantage of it.

My point is it's a dumb reason to demand the taxes. The whole point of it is to make sure they're not indebted to foreign nationals, which is disclosed in the FEC's financial disclosure. Liberals seem to think that there's hidden debt somewhere though kek.

Came here to say this

>Moral implications of following the tax code? I mean, Warren Buffet complains about the tax code all the time but he doesn't write checks to the treasury. He takes advantage of it.

>and his followers will just call it evidence of how smart he is

I run a company, and every time I see this tax return bullshit I see a bunch of people talking about something they know nothing about.

Here's the deal. You can hide all sorts of shit in companies. Seeing Trump's personal tax returns might actually not even show anything. I won't get into details, but this is basic knowledge. Also, knowing the democrats are going to rip through the whole thing and find anything they can and just deceive the public, who gives a fuck? His tax returns will give you no insight into the entirety of his operation.

Also, foreign holdings are declared on a completely different form and not even due at the same time as your typical corporate tax returns.

I hate you all.

It's not a question of being smart. It's a question of taking the breaks you're allowed to. Even the people who argue against the tax code take the breaks afforded in the tax code (e.g. Warren Buffet).

I'm saying any issue with his tax rate is an issue with the tax code, not Trump. Trump's tax policy would be a separate issue from the tax return.

which is my point it's nothing to do with the legality it's to do with the moral implications. Avoiding taxes can be considered immoral whether you're allowed do it or not. What Warren Buffet does only matters to Conservatives, few if any liberals would hold him up as some sort of paragon of virtue.

but my point remains, it's just something for some liberal types to wank over. Probably the most useful scenario from the left's perspective would be that he consistently refuses to release the returns or releases an incomplete or doctored version. The more he refuses the more the swing voters will get suspicious

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

One of these people is the president.
The other one is not

Based nip

>I guess Morgan Lewis is lying when they say that he's under audit and has been for years
"Morgan Lewis, a law firm representing President-elect Donald Trump, was named the "Russia Law Firm of the Year" last year by a group that ranks legal organizations."
kek
cnn.com/2017/01/11/politics/donald-trump-law-firm-russia/index.html

because clinton is honorable and trump is a coward

What's more likely?

A global law firm that pulls in ~ 1.3 billion a year in revenue is putting their reputation on the line to fabricate the existence of an IRS audit which could easily be leaked by any number of IRS workers or firm employees and any eventual revelation of which would catch them up in a scandal that would without question ruin the company.

Trump is actually under audit.

But no, I guess it's a Russian plot. He's hiding foreign debt under the bribes section of his 1040. Every day IRS employees have to look at it and weep that they cannot reveal the one thing that can stump the Trump.

Good job moving the goal posts and never really addressing the tax returns substantively. Kek. Gas yourself, faggot.