Toxic Masculinity

How do we fight toxic masculinity? Should hormone replacement therapy be considered as a viable option?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-who-slapped-baby-42-9303846
youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms&
youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is for /leftypol/ only btw

Delete your thread

How are we defining toxic masculinity? Unnecessary aggression? Being a loudmouth? Picking a fight at the pub? Beating women? You can fix all those things by just not being a cunt, instead of goverment/society mandated medicine.

what part of Totalitarian Government don't you understand?

you're literally Pol Pot

rape domenstic violence murder take your pic small dick

>tfw the school decides to put you on HRT because you're toxic
>tfw it makes the betas even more beta and girls all flocks to Chads or go lesbian
>tfw Chad won't fuck you
REEEE DESU

men have to talk to other men about what it is to be masculine

maybe real women like an effeminate men

Masculinity is a religion of peace.

>European and US crisis of feminine and beta males
>Men with problems whilst growing up are having issues blossoming into masculine men
>Ongoing war on testosterone, perpetuated by the eternal jew.

What the fuck is wrong with you ? You fucking sociopathic piece of shit, you'd want hormone therapy for males acting like males ? And even by your post, it's evident you're only envisioning white males being part of that "toxic" masculinity problem.

I unironically want you to die, I legitimately wish you death. You do not deserve to live, you want to perpetuate unholy misery on people that never did you wrong.

Homosexuality is Swedish, inherent whiteness is not. Remember that.

oh and by the way, toxic masculinity doesn't exist. only pussies like you, waiting around to be fucked, exist

What is non-toxic masculinity? Or is all masculinity toxic?

do they?

>t.cuck

>Blossoming into a masculine man
Lad....

This bait is so shitty it made me reply

That's like saying women abusing their children is caused by toxic femininity.

Should we inject some testosterone in those bitches?

these digits made me check this post

absolutly wasted get btw

dude that's totally the most redpilled form of affection.

MAybe you should take hormones you fucking beta

You can tell by how wet they get.

he probably doesn't even burka his harem women. right? fuckin pleb.

i'm a guy and i want someone to do it to me.

no one in that picture looks masculine

that never happens. you are a little manbaby liar.

Sterilize single moms/feminists, they're the cause of all this

give it two months and (((time))) magazine will be pushing it. "why we need manly women" i can hear it now.... hitler where art thou?

Let's do it, but no homo ok, we're just practicing for girls. I mean it, NO HOMO.

well i do cam on chaturbate so it's possible you could do this.

true love is when she wants to be choked by only you

The person who will invent a device allowing you to strangle people over the Internet will become rich and famous but not for the reason you'd think it seems.

kek

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mother-who-slapped-baby-42-9303846

Extreme feminism is no different than any other extremism. Never well thought out and driven by sentiment rather than facts or reasons.

The irony is that it drives people away from the feminist movement, causing more people to become sexist as a result. I used to think that I was a feminist but hearing Anita Sarkeesian rant on made me want to get as far away from that line of thinking as fast as possible.

(((real women)))

kek I don't think I'm secure enough in my toxic masculinity desu

girl with the dragon tattoo used to be one of my favorite movies and now i'm basically 1488. it was obama's second term and the sjws that did it.

there's nothing wrong with wearing a burka you titty baby.
ew yeah right
you're probably the most ideal man here, then.
says the disgusting grunting baboon.
literally the worst comment
one can only dream.
STOP SAYING NO HOMO YOU ARE PERPETUATING TOXIC MASCULINITY
not in your dreams, i want a effeminate man
drastic times call for drastic measure, babydick.
dont get it

>toxic masculinity
hello feminist faggot

You sound incredibly tedious.

this is easily settled. we'll put someone with toxic masculinity and someone with effeminate masculinity into the octagon and we'll see what pans out.

WHy don't you go to your hugbox, then?
Sup Forums is for a place for anyone to discuss.

data pointed noted. oh wait, your country is full of tea sipping fags and everyone hates you. never mind.

All this and still no reasoning or facts.

Just another crazy feminist driving people away.

Toxic femininity is a much larger problem in the industrialized world today.

How do we fix it Sup Forums?

I think the USA should start with this

youtube.com/watch?v=bKwlENgQpms&

you baby dicked racists are LOSING. get used to it because this place is for EVERYONE.

>women literally never abuse children

Blatant lies are why /leftypol/ never took off.

You know what's toxic? Cyanide. You know where cyanide comes from? Apple seeds. I wonder if the Bible had anything to say about apples
>this was the male's fault in this situation
Yeah.

They actually account for almost 70% of child abuse cases in most countries that keep those sort of statistics.

wow they sure lost the election and congress bro, also brexit and the UK general election, what a bad year for the right 2016 was

>How do we fight toxic masculinity? Should hormone replacement therapy be considered as a viable option?

Yes, we replace all soy with testosterone boosters and beat the shit out of any faggots that use a phrase like "toxic masculinity" unironically. I'd say sterilize them also but obviously there's no point.

We remove them from their positions of influence and give them work in accordance with their status: ditch diggers and janitors and other menial labor. The manual labor should help with their test production as well.

A few might be able to be saved but regardless we move on into a glorious future under God Emperor Trump in which useless drains on the system are kept out of the country and/or socially marginalized in this way. After the media implodes under the weight of its own bullshit red blooded right wing men will be left to rebuild from the ashes, as they always do in war whether it is a cold culture war against degenerates and cucks or a real one with bullets and death.

>countries that keep those sort of statistics
Now that's sexist as fuck. They ought to stop doing that.

Puto

Mind, this includes people that disagree with you.

Freedom of speech cuts both ways and in most ways you're just another radical clamoring for attention.

Still haven't realized all you're doing is hurting your own movement with outright misandry

We need to put the two of you in the same room together. Maybe with a couple firearms.

It doesnt matter. Artificial intelligence is set to replace us all because were nothing but animals that cant coexist with one another. The internet has made things worse with betas constantly crying about no girlfriends, blaming the jew for their failures or brown people. No one but idiots gove so much shit about the length of their dicks, or how tall they are. Even animals get along better than humans now.

Stop stealing quotes from Always Sunny bitch.

That's a very rosy view on nature. I can assume you it's far more ruthless than that.

Single mothers need to be killed

4 4's checked

Being replaced by a superior being that doesnt have insecurity issues about the way they dress or their dick size or why theyre poor but shouldnt be because of their whiteness is what nature intends.

>60+ posts in
>not posting the b8

that's just lazy now
youtu.be/zJ-Pyhk7GQA

Funny how you mention blaming Jews as a something white people do but are too fucking stupid to see that Jewish media has turned niggers and brown people against whites and told them they are the cause of all their problems.
>Le robots are going to kill us because betas like me crying on the internet
Is this dude smokes 5 weeds and has an le insight: the post?

plz monster

HAHAAAHAH I PICK YOU OP
PLZ BE MY WAIFU
You're not a feminist anymore though, your cons go away.

tomboy, background or trap get

Theres stupid people in every lot, the problem with everyone is that they listen to and allow the stupidest fucks a voice.

Conservative white ppl dont smoke weed. They drink beer. Thats why they are such squares and angry all the time. They are so out of touch.

God you are a fucking leftist aren't you?
>Haha I'm going to ignore any sort of reality and give you a vague generalizing statement

>Order beer, not wine.
He's wrong though. Beer raises your estrogen levels (because of the hops). Wine doesn't.
Wine is the manly drink.
Also,
>If you're white and masculine it means you're gay.
Heh.

>6 years old
>postpartum depression

roll

plz otouto