Hey goys i was thinking of going mgtow because im sick of women and my relationship just ended after my girlfriend...

Hey goys i was thinking of going mgtow because im sick of women and my relationship just ended after my girlfriend (((said))) she got raped and beaten.
I broke up with her right after she told me. This is what happened:

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right.

>You guys think I was too harsh?

naw

I'm not reading all that shit.

Sounds like she tried to ride the cock carrousel but got on the rape rollercoaster instead.

Nah , she lied and was deceitful.

A pure degenerate

move on

If this is real then I say well done user, the white deserved it. If not, a good read anyways

Mgtow copy pasta.

Old shit.

Mgtow is cancer, plenty of girls don't do clubbing.

Whore*

>Euro Sup Forums

As a Canadian, you did the equivalent of murdering 50 babies.

However, what you did was right.

+1 points for Canada.

>What is

Tell everyone the whole story on kikebook and twatter etc
Make sure to spread it around, and people will realize what happened, and they'll stand up with you

Well, face it OP.

This is a world where a lot of women are shit, and we also have beta cucks like you who have ''gf's''' who go clubbing even though they have a '''bf'''.

Both of you are trash.

Bring back polygamy. Real men require multiple pretty wives. Cucks and ugly feminist womyn can stave.

These.

She obviously was going somewhere alone with these guys because she needed two dicks in her ass and now she needs comfort and tlc from you because she did experience trauma (or rough sex that she knew she couldn't hide so it's a rape).

Either way state your side of the story and remind people not to judge a life that's not their own. It wasn't easy to have her go out against your wishes, it wasn't easy to hear she left that place with two guys and even worse about what happened.

Stay strong bud

You were correct.

You were also correct the other 5000 times this pasta has been posted over the years.

Lets make the assumption pic related is right.
She was unable to intellectually comprehend your opinion.
By testing it she had an experience that proved your opinion.
She is now no longer the former person, but you are punishing her as tho she is still the former person.
Her experience is so scaring that she can never be that person again, but you are assuming she can be.

I wonder if you are missing the chance at bonding with a woman who is more aligned with your views now. Perhaps even trusts your judgement over hers now.

You are punishing the new her for in the past being the old her. That is just revenge which serves no purpose because she has already changed.

You could at least implement a trial period to test her continuing conformity to your (her new) ideals.

fpbp+/thread

>he fell for the relationship meme
you can't have meaningful relationships with these things, you stupid idiot.

they only have one purpose in life.

mgtow is a movement lead by 50 year old bitter divorcees and fat ugly non-whites.

if you want to join them go ahead.

MGTOW definition is large, entitlement and the legal system will fuck us

BASED LEAF
Would have done the same.

If only it was a true story.

That bitch betrayed you and now she expects you to console her.

She can go to someone else. You have every right to not talk to her

Come on man, you could've at least been a friend and accompanied her to the police.
No need to resume the relationship but also don't be a fucking sociopath.

you did the right thing Sempai. they are cheaters

Ouch

Men should just get into relationships with other men. Win win situation, no kids, high double income, no bullshit feelings to consider and all the anal sex that you can handle with out the cuddling befor or after. Men go their own Gay.

This never happened to OP but I wish it happened far more often in reality.

Yes, you were harsh. It doesn't matter though, if you'd have stayed together it wouldn't be the same. you did what was best.

Nobody fucking cares downyunder

she wasn't beatup or raped. she got gangbanged by them and is lying to you. she's claiming she got raped because she had group sex and went to the club and now needs an excuse to stay together with you. you were suppose to be the betabux provider she divorces and takes half of your stuff

(((MGTOW)))

Did she report the niggers?

old pasta.

You made the right call OP. She was going to "go to a party" with a couple of random dudes by herself. If she hadn't been raped, she almost certainly would have ended up cheating or doing some other degenerate shit. Good job cutting your losses.

when you're 50 i'm sure you'll be a stud with a body like a 20 year old along with a wife of 30 years? oh wait, you're ugly as fuck now and most likely a virgin who is hateful and jealous those people even had sex with women while you haven't haven't

>a movement is led by people who have years of experience
omg dude. no way man. i thought movements should be led by 17 cuckolds like you? i thought you lose wisdom as you age

No, stick to your guns

There is a small percentage of moral, psychologically intact women who will share your dreams and be loyal unto death. But they are already taken. Sorry.

It's pretty simple really, you set ground rules for the relationship, she broke those rules and as an adult has to accept the consequences of her actions.

The beat up and rape issue, if it's even really true at all, is a matter for the police, she should be reporting it and pursuing legal action against the perpetrators. Don't let her use this so called incident as material to let her emotionally manipulate you. Her friends are likely going to do the same thing, use peer pressure to manipulate you into supporting her and into excusing her agency in the matter.

MGTOW are men who put themselves first in a world where white knights and women want you to put them first. This is why you're getting so much pressure from her friends to take the blame for what happened and accept responsibility for her actions.

You're not being too harsh, she's not loyal to you and doesn't deserve your support. Remember that empathy is reciprocal, she doesn't care about your feelings, you have no obligation to take care of her.

Remember that going your own way is about you deciding what is best based on a rational analysis of the situation and not about what other people would prefer you do, or pressure you into doing. So I won't say if MGTOW is really for you or not.

What I will say is that you should definitely accept responsibility for the kind of women you decide to associate with, she obviously has problem and so you need some self reflection as to why you ended up with someone like that. So that if you decide to date again you don't end up in the same situation with the same high risk individuals. (protip: look for virtue)

Cuck, she left with those men intending to get fucked, more then likely they wanted a three way and she only wanted to fuck the pretty one, burn the coal pay the toll.

No.
Bitch needed to learn.
No fucks given.

the reason they're mgtow is because they're not getting laid/dating

they are not men "going" their own way

they are men being "sent" away,

women don't want them. for obvious reasons. Show me an in shape, over 5'7, white guy under the age of 40 without a mental disorder whos in mgtow and i'll retract my statement.

The only guy close is that jamie purple pill guy but he's on the autism spectrum for sure and he's a scrawny jew who's probably 5'5 and not as tall as he claims.

>
Holy SHIT this guy is right.

Ever since I learnt how women shit test for alpha, I shit test for whore/degeneracy. Looks like your girl failed the test, good work fellow goy, you are going to.make it. Also thanks for sending a strong message to her (likely) whore friends that this behaviour is not acceptable, you may well have just saved a bundle.of white women from degeneracy

>the reason they're mgtow is because they're not getting laid/dating
>mgtow is a movement lead by 50 year old bitter divorcees

Which one is it? You can't even stay consistent with your pointless shaming tactic, you dumb fuck.

I am hardly a cuck because I am going against Sup Forums's usual response and she has no sway over me as I don't know her. I merely suggest the possibility that all "modern" women need to learn about this the hard way... and she has now done so. The new her is not known, there is the possibility this has changed her for the better.

Based leaf the day of the rake may yet come sooner than anticipated.

You did the right thing leaf.

Nah good job OP. You did the right thing. Don't let her get under your skin. What kind of a whore goes out after being told not to? Forget her

>putting women and sex on a pedestal
you're a roastie aren't you. or a retard cuckold whose brain is as small as his nutsack. i'm guessing a woman since you're so bent stuck on how they appear.

guess what? it doesn't matter how people look cause they can still get women and have sex. taking a girl on a date will cost an upward of $50 but you can pay and get sex with a hot chick for that same amount. so do the simple math and see it's cheaper to pay for sex instead of dating some random roastie for it

oh look, stale pasta from the asshole of a faggot

Mmmmm tasty

Don't bother it's shitty copypasta

You did the right thing user.

This must be the stalest pasta I've seen in a long time. No surprise no one recognizes it this board must be 95% newfags

they can't get dates/sex (now)

they simply let themselves go, no mystery there.

>regrets

You're wrong. Islam is the ultimate rape fantasy. Women want it.

lol pedestal what world are you living in? dating/sex in 2017 = swiping right and meeting up for a $3 coffee.

i met my ex at a house party and we spent the weekend together then just hung out at my place or her place after work and rotated expenses on dates. one date i paid, next one she paid.

thats how most guys date, hardly a pedestal.

you're really dumb. if the woman wants to go to a club and fuck strangers then you should throw her into the trash. you've obviously got no social skills or even insight into humans if you think it's a good idea to try and raise some piece of shit like what op described and stay with her.

she didn't get raped. she went to a club and had group sex then realized she was fucked so she claimed it was rape. welcome to the real world and not you autistic fantasy about finding the perfect woman.

>sex is so easy man i can get it for $3 with tinder xD
>these guys can't get sex so they go their own way but they were also marired so they obviously can get sex xD
i think you mean you go and have sex with men on tinder for coffee roastie. either you're a female or have brain of one.

on this day
op not faget
bless my fuck

Ha thats germany for you, fucking pathetic

You are 100% right my friend.
She lied and is now trying to manipulate you.
Don't let the faggot crowd, ahem 'friends', guilt trip you into anything, fuck them.
You're a man and YOU make the rules.

Well done btw, was losing faith into anybody having an actual spine on this board.

The real question is how you dated such a dumb bitch for 7 years. So one night she just decided to go to a nightclub and then went behind your back to do it?

Then again you sound like a bit of a twerp as well. You don't make relationship-ending ultimatums with someone over minor things. So you're probably both shitty people who are too immature to make a relationship work.

In which case you should go your own way.