MOLYMEME CULT CONFIRMED

>As the Freedomain Radio conversation turned to the topic of familial corruption, some members became particularly interested. As part of becoming morally consistent, these young followers donated thousands of dollars to Molyneux. These generous donations were enough to earn personal therapy sessions. Therein, Molyneux would analyze dreams, initiate parent-child roleplays, and instruct the subject on DeFOOing. These listeners came to know Molyneux as one of the greatest philosopher of all time, and that they themselves were enlightened, philosopher kings of the highest virtue.

Source: defoo.org/inner-circle/

1/3

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-YMs7Sfcos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbGnK4PL0no
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRUHpl5KJg
fdrliberated.com/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
molyneuxrevealed.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGeZdtTtxsY
defoo.org/greg-minton/
defoo.org/ashley-noelle-richardson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Molyneux started a private section on the boards titled ‘Friends Of FDR’ (Referenced in #1373 at ~ 19:00) for these dedicated few. Donations were necessary but not sufficient to gain access to this forum. One had to prove a serious dedication to DeFOOing. After ostracizing their families these “Friends of FDR” began forming their own tribe. A large cluster of Inner Circle members moved into an apartment in Pennsylvania (Referenced in #1394 and #1861). Stefan would make personal visits to this apartment to discuss philosophy and give advice.

2/3

I beggining to believe the shareblue thing

>A huge part of the DeFOO process is creating a journal of ones experiences, thoughts and feelings. Nearly every Inner Circle member had started a blog detailing their self knowledge journeys through Freedomain Radio. They published in depth histories regarding their childhoods and familial relationships. Molyneux encouraged this, and would advertise many of the blogs on his own website. Though the blogs have been deleted now, a majority of the content has been archived for a full understanding of the enlightenment this conversation can give you.

3/3

Nice smear attempt.

Sage

You have no proof, you huemonkey, while what I just cited is sourced information connected to real life identities. Face it, you are defending a literal cult leader.

stefbots, you can stop shilling now and start responding to ACTUAL arguments

I'm skeptical about molymeme too, but there's been a suspicious amount of threads bashing him

Another thread on this topic for those interested:

>

Originally there was threads bashing him for his treatment of his callers, but this defoo stuff came to light during it. A couple of anons have rightfully made threads to get to the bottom of this.

he didn't make the defoo website

>suspicious amount
I always had some little annoyances about him but I otherwise tolerated him because of his overall good content, but that vid with the german kid was the final straw for me

Check out the people on YouTube calling his out for this. A lot of it dates a few years back to Stefans ancap days. This isn't a smear attempt from the left.

this

Links?

Proof? It is claiming to be an affiliate of FDR. Go to the other thread if your interested. I've posted a few more sources there.

Will provide some soon

Is this the same shit as the David seaman hit threads? Shills paid to try and discredit alt news personalities using the same kind of conspiracy dot connecting as PG?

I can't remember any specific source but I definitely remember hearing about this sort of stuff going back a few years. Molyneux has always had this weird cult-like thing going on around him.

Basically, although I can't say for sure that these allegations are true, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Stop posting Stefan topics that are not political you fucking retards.

If you don't like his videos then it's pretty simple, even for you to understand. DON'T WATCH THEM.

No one cares if he shouted at some German.

No one cares if he was a big meanie to some people that chose to call in to his show.

No one cares that you are attempting to bring up information that is already widely known.

something shady is going on here...
first was Milo, now Molyneux.

stay away from muh Styx!!1

Take your time, I'll check back later.

>I can't remember any specific source

I see that the enemy has moved on from Milo to Stefan.

>Stop posting Stefan topics that are not political you fucking retards.
So many Sup Forumsacks are his fanboys and shill for his channel, so it's bound to be relevant when something comes up about the deer leader of nu/pol/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7-YMs7Sfcos

This video has been made recently, but it cites sources in the description dating back to 2012

This is not new.
Only a newfag wouldn't know this about Stefan.

>his overall good content
What did he mean by this?

>implying the cult of argument wasn't always molymeme's end goal

>defending a civic nationalist
disgusting

>"DON'T CRITICIZE MUH BASED RIGHT-WING ECELEBS xDD"
Healthy way to go about this is to inform yourself about the allegations and knowing more about the particular messanger you are consuming. This will help you to understand where he is coming from, and why does he say certain stuff that he does.

Non-healthy way is assuming a fetal position, crying and calling everyone a shill. I get it when teenagers have phases of holding idols, but if you are a grown ass man, you should never overly idolize anybody, and have an open mind to all kinds of sourced information.

>No one cares...

He will when it'll inpact his finances.

Sup Forums is full of civic nationalists these days anyway

*impact

thx for the sauce, I'll watch it later

It would be fucking hilarious if he is some cult leader, he definitely have the vibe of one anyway.

Bill burr roasts molyneux:

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbGnK4PL0no

This is the new shareblue formula

>I voted for trump but this is the last straw

>I always tolerated molyneux but being a meanie is the last straw

Yeah, a hardened Sup Forumstard is gonna be scared of someone trolling

>when a cult leader calls you a con artist:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cnuRRWZxSE

Wew.
>This much delusional

Interesting perspective on his chameleonesque political beliefs:
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=5DRUHpl5KJg

Holy shit. Molymeme has also doxed all these people. What a sick weirdo.

This is really old news, he's been running a Rand-like cult since his ancap days

fdrliberated.com/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/05/meet-the-cult-leader-stumping-for-donald-trump.html
molyneuxrevealed.com/

He is a lolbertarian afterall you just know he is a pedo

i said this years ago
and you people kept posting him

I agree that this is a smear attempt. I wouldn't have a problem with him even if he was a serial killer. The only question is whether he's useful, and he clearly is.

i have carefully read every post linked here an i can say with authority that it is indeed NOT AN ARGUMENT

Ex 'inner circle' member speaks out;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGeZdtTtxsY

Proving my point again and again, you MolyJew fanboys are all just blind followers of your Jim Jones figure

Absolutely degenerate, fucking piece of shit Mohammed. You have to go back to Somalia.

no fuck you.

sage
a
g
e

>not a shill thread
>dumping links 1 by 1
>thread carried by two people

Do your homework next time

To be fair we've always known about this and it's always been completely fucked up

Molymeme does his part spreading basic redpills but there has never been any doubt that the guy is thoroughly fucked in the head

The caller on that videos bio on defoo:

defoo.org/greg-minton/

Note the obvious doxxing

looks like waco with that baby and shit

spoopy

Wew. I'm dumping the links one by one because I'm constructing an 'argument', one which you are going to tell me is 'not an argument'

>group of people chilling in a living room
>must be a cult

That DeFoo website is the most damning evidence. He has doxxed any potential critics before they can speak out. Note the messianic way he is referred to throughout the website

I knew this guy was a cult leader when he convinced a kid caller (probably around the age of 16-17) that his mother and grandmother are whores.

Daily reminder that this is a shill thread.

The same people who create all these Milo, PJW, Lauren Southern, Tomi Lahren and now Moly threads are people who want to divide Sup Forums. Soon youll see Jordan petersons thread as well.

This systematic approach will continue and only redditors and newfags will fall for this.

Do your part and sage.

Fucking shill. Do you really think Molypoo is a pillar of the movement that crushed your poopoo pantsuit? He is nothing in the grans scheme of things, what you should be doing is looking for viable candidates because right now it aint looking good.

Pewdiepie.
Milo.
Molyneux.

This guy is sick. He's doxing the whole squad hard.

defoo.org/ashley-noelle-richardson/

I have not watched a single Molyneux video for more than 5 minutes.

Get a grip. Molymeme has always had this amply deserved black cloud over him. It's nothing new. The guy is a weirdo.

We knew this guy has been a cult leader a long time ago, why is this new for you shareblue?

I also fucking hated that vid for the first 10 minutes (where you must have tuned out, but I cant blame you, he was pretty pathetic there). Afterwards though he does bring up the valid point that the german kid was holding him to a standard that he would never hold anyone else to, and it had an addendum bit at the end that concisely tore at the core idea, which he should have done at the beginning.

Character assassination attempt is obvious.

This board is under +18
You have to go back to r/Molyneux.

>implying that e-celebs are not allowed to be criticized
you guys are even worse than the leftists

So why are you even defending him?

I am supportive of Milo, Spencer and Pewdiepie, even though I don't watch them actively. With Molymeme, it's different. I used to be his fan, but first the german kid vid and then the DeFOO cultism crap really threw me off balance. Fuck this (((philosopher))) for thinking he can make the right-wing neoreactionary look like a fucking joke.

>why are you defending him
As I said in my first post, he's useful.

This, leftists are trying to smear Molymeme because his videos are redpilling a lot of people.

You're the same Estonian poster from yesterday. Fuck off with your consensus shilling.

Sage this Moly spam.

I'll do my homework if you can give me a quick rundown

>you guys are even worse than the leftists
They definitely are, I've seen more cognitive dissonance on this board recently than at a Clinton rally. They need to stop poisoning the right with their bullshit identity politics.
>m-muh redpill
>m-muh normies
Faggot vloggers like Stefan bring retards here. Unacceptable

new shill tactic, i'm guessing?

too bad they don't realize we're mostly just white nationalists not elitists, we don't give a fuck about smears against our """icons""" unless they do something morally reprehensible that we'd care about anyway

even fucking milo i don't think most people give a fuck

shoo shoo shills

I am not that stupid, I know the german kid was nervous and inexperienced in arguments, but Molymeme, 50-year-old man, thinking he can score views and subscriptions by lecturing and bullying him for 45 FUCKING MINUTES and making it look like to his fans like he "ABSOLUTELY REKTxDD" him is something you would expect from a rampant feminist, not from a guy who apparently stands for logic and reason.

Molymeme may be a startup cultist but he is right on point on many topics. Just never forget think for yourself and once you get interested in a topic, do your research, don't let others do the thinking for you.

As someone from Eesti I have a hard time believing some eestlane would be that interested in Molymeme, unless of course he had (((reasons))).

>morally reprehensible that we'd care about anyway
So disingenuous, cultish hacks are the epitome of moral virtue?

the defooing shit is him speaking from experience considering he was molested and had an asshole family

not trying to form a cult and replace families

either way he never talks about it since his wife got in trouble for it

Why, he puts out the content as he does it, he does not edit parts out, he does not try to make himself look better, just look at the like/dislike ratio, most people disagree with him, and as he said many many times, it is his show, if you do not like it make a better one.

>not trying to form a cult and replace families
Eh, I beg to differ. There are multiple accounts of him destroying families over trivial bullshit that he believes violated the NAP, or something. His recent videos have seen him go more and more off the rails

Maybe he is useful, but being an abusive cunt who attempted to start a cult and thinking we will let this slip is not going to fucking happen. Unsubbed him already.

Quality of Sup Forums is lowering by each week. What used to be a board for broad discussions has shrinked down to the level of "muh ecelebs redpilling the masses xD".

Not saying that right-wing ecelebs aren't needed to advance our cause, just saying that making threads about "MUH BASED MOLYMEME" every single fucking day is bringing reddit fags over here like a pig corpse attracts flies and maggots.

lol, anyone else feel like molly is what bill burr would be without the sense of humor?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIILLS

They're all over the youtube comments too

>if you do not like it make a better one
You still don't get it. He tries to credit himself as a philosopher and one of the main figureheads of libertarianism on youtube. People who make bold claims have to hold themselves up to high standards, and even something as simple as getting entire YT channels shut who make critical vids of him is very petty.

Another example of why we don't need this kike ruining the neoreactionary movement. Imagine if the lugenpresse caught a climpse of his DeFOO bullshit. They are only looking to make another right-wing eceleb squeal under pressure of their presses.

I just don't fucking get it, it says right there this is his website, where he wrote all this shit, what smear campaign are you guys even talking about, it's non-fabricated information he posted himself. The surge of threads seems to be in response to the amount of denial from his fans.

At least someone sees it in the same way. What pisses me off the most is tge arrogance of these frog-posters, thinking they are 'superior rational thinkers' when all they do is spout logical fallacies until they feel like they have 'won' the argument.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

The key word being 'discussion'

This

when it looks like a cult, sounds like a cult it probably is a....

but wateva I still like stefan videos despite him being a basic eloquent bitch and having some sort of new age ayn rand cult.

>The surge of threads seems to be in response to the amount of denial from his fans.
It's ShareBlue shills trying to destroy right-wing internet "figureheads" who dispense redpills. They're going after literally everyone.

>So why are you even defending him?
Why are you attacking him?? The guy is some faggot on the internet, his cult is limited to $5 donations and phone calls and shitty videos.

Why does he threaten you so much? Almost like he's a threat your little agenda.
> 1 GORLLIAN DOWNLOADDS and all that

>inb4 omg omg your defending a cult leader
All the proof you have is the top 5 links from google after searching stefan molyneux bad/scandal or some shit

The guy got called a cult leader cuz some bitch mother was mean to her kid, her kid left her, so this bitch attacked the source rather than fucking fixing her relationship

Is he a narcissist? Yes. Cult? No.
You're some retard from share blue don't even try to hide it you worthless failure in life.

>german who got yelled at detected

Why are people only making issue of this now? His de-foo shit has been knowledge for a while now.

>stefan molyneux
>right-wing
Kill yourself, crypto-liberal

No friend, you are the one who does not get it. You are free to become a philosopher yourself, you are free to make your own show and present your much higher standards or call him and beat him at his playfield, I'm sure he would be happy to tell you his side of the story. But no you try to smear him on a Japanese anime forum, that will certainly show him.

You're the absolute worst kind of concern troll. You were posting this shit yesterday because I remember your stupid noncountry flag (Russia please invade). You're so butt hurt about the Fritz episode too, I'm beginning to believe that you are in fact, Fritz raging that you were btfo.

You have no arguments only ad-hominem attacks. Everything you're saying is heresay based on a website you claim is his own creation but there is zero evidence that it's his, it's likely a smear site. You kept disappearing from threads when people managed to corner you on this fact.

Just keep pretending you're one of us you stupid fucking shill and keep making these dumb Moly threads because it's painfully obvious (((someone))) is prepping an attack in an attempt to Milo him. And if you're legitimately not a shill, you need to get a life and stop spamming this topic and grow up.

This. It's the same thing they did with Milo.

Memeneux's cult problems predate his right-wing prominence by many years.

Reminder that the media and antifa-esque groups are currently targeting Stefan since he as an ally of the "alt-right". This is classic cointel pro type shit here bros. Ignore shills. Im not even a viewer of Stefans material but these threads are obvious as fuck with their timing.