New Legend of Zelda come out

>New Legend of Zelda come out
>loud degenerates emerge everywhere who want to fuck Link
This is what two millennia of abrahamic religion do to you.

I recently said to a Hitler Youth leader: „You are usually so un-Christian, but your attitude toward women is the purest Christianity that is at all possible.” 150 years ago someone at a Catholic university wrote a doctoral thesis with the title: „Does a woman have a soul?” From this the whole tendency of Christianity emerges: it is directed at the absolute destruction of women and at emphasizing the inferiority of women. The entire substance of the priesthood and of the whole of Christianity is, I am firmly convinced, an erotic union of men (Männerbund) for the erection and maintenance of this 2000-year old Bolshevism.

Who the fuck wants to fuck Link?
Or was it a joke about how everyone confuses him with Zelda?
Oleg, elaborate on this matter please.

Is there a problem here

>This is what two millennia of abrahamic religion do to you.

You mean the same Abrahamic religions that forbid homosexuality under penalty of death, right?

I'm gay and Link makes my dick hard.

I would fuck Link though. I'd pull his elven ears while fucking his boipussy.

Geez zelda really let herself go.

Why are all the elves in zelda white?

He will probably throw in a typical pagan argument about how the Christian concepts of purity, marriage and delayed gratification are all serving to create a homosexual tendencies amongst men, who are denied their pussy.
Happens every single time.

Link looks like a girl anyway
sorry, but secretly you are still a filthy hetero

half way through the game link dresses up as a woman and infiltrates a lesbian hideout

check out

New zelda looks like a hambeast

They don't though

In Majora's mask the beginning of the game is the bad guy turning you into a nigger and everyone hating you in town.

>homosex is punishable by death
>encourages homosex
Wut?
>Christianity was popular among women because it emphasized the feminine virtues as well as the masculine
>anti-woman
Kill yourself, Ivan.

I thought this too

I know. Holy shit, she's a straight milf now.

>Who the fuck wants to fuck Link?
Link makes people gay.

Why they forbid it in the first place? Nobody forbids eating shit because nobody will do it anyway. Middle East is full of homosexuals, that's why they have death penalty for gays, otherwise they will go full Sodom and Gommorah. The goddamn Tal Aviv is a capital of LGBT, it's hilarious.

No it isn't. The word homosex was invented in 1880. So what are you actually misunderanding?

so did your country sven my main man, basically what im saying is your country is fucked alright mate? settle down

nippon is stronk and will resist western plebs.

That doesnt count, he makes you a doku guy, but not a black elf

Sodomy is inhospitable rape. Not muh gheys
Hot

It's true, there are people out there that want to fuck Link.

Years ago, I worked at a Gamestop and ended up dating a regular customer that was basically obsessed with me because she said I looked exactly like Link.

It was kinda weird, but she had huge boobies so...

Problem is that OP is a matrilineal cuck. Worships Eve too much and makes excuses with Lilith and shit putting her as from same ground as Adam. Pfft.

It's out now?

These days you can not have a slim person in a video game or it will trigger the sjw they gotta be chunky and lumpy

>abrahamic religion

Why is zorldo such a chumpy porker now?

Out on Friday but some lucky fucks with Homebrew Wii Us got a crack almost a week before official launch

No, he's a faggot. Having striking appearance is how nature intended. Why do you think millions of teenage girls cream themseves over bands like One Direction?

Bless my love handles shes beaultiful

Zelda is taller than Link

She is a total cute in this game.

Guys

I think I have Gerudo fever

there is nothing SNU SNU about her

>That little knee walk
This game can't come any sooner

She found Kek
this must be the good ending

wtf I love the Kokiri now

I like that it's meant to be comical and silly, like crossdressing has been for centuries. SJWs are going to hate this and say it makes fun of trannies. I bet FF7 Remake won't have the balls to do cross dressing.

So this game looks worse than the Wii games.
Vidya is officially dead.

This is Nintendo, what you expect.

Better than the typical. Zelda games have always been the cream of the vidya crop.

What killed everything anyway?
Music is dead, movies are dead("FUCK YOU IT'S JANUARY" anyone?), comics are dead, and games are dead. The only thing that's not dead is mindnumbing trolling on the internets.

Bought a WiiU on release day specifically to play this. That was over 4 fucking years ago. Gonna play this and then sell that piece of crap.

Sauce on that scene?

>sell that
but who will buy it?