I know you've already thought about this, everybody did, but are you literally fucking retarded?

I know you've already thought about this, everybody did, but are you literally fucking retarded?

What exactly makes christianity better than islam?

The fact that it's the spring of all betafag cuckery and Western European sentimentalist degeneracies known to mankind, only continued by the wave of modern Western philosophers who tried to cut it off for once but only managed to create romanticized anti-theistic bullshit works of literature to guide the path they weren't able to go themselves?

The only reason why christianity seems as an alright blend with Europe is because people got used to it, while it also integrated into its people and became a trademark of Europe's national identity as such

I'm not trying to defend islam, but why would something be great just because it's 'okay'?

At the end both are kike plagues, the one religion they were created from especially

That's the same mentality with which capitalists lead themselves throughout their whole life to justify unhappiness of which they think of as privilege (as if boredom was comfort lol) - just because other and better solutions are dangerous this one is the best and we shouldn't strive for anything better

Didn't Nietzsche himself said to live dangerous, for reasons that are obvious?

Only steepest streets will guide us to feel of accomplishment and greatness

As said I'm not defending islam desu though Europe really needs rawer attitude mudslimes alone are even worse I should know best but I'm trying to get you to something very obvious which you constantly deny just because you think it's mature to accept bad conditions or whatever but that's clearly also a result of christian morals

No, politics and religion aren't the root of all human activity, such statement doesn't even make sense and without politics and religions all humanity would finally be able to study on something more useful

It is time for a post-christian post-capitalist secular anarchist society

>What exactly makes christianity better than islam?

It's ours.

The only thing which makes christianity ''ours'' is longer presence in Europe

>Nietzsche
>Anarchist

pls go

>are you literally fucking retarded?
I'm not Bosnian, no.

>What exactly makes Christianity better than Islam?
It doesn't spread by the sword, and it never did.
Its morals are more easily understood and more convincing than those of Islam, and the pursuit of the finer details of God's creation is the engine behind science, of which Islam has produced none of its own.

>cuckery springs from Christianity
Degeneracy brought down Babylon, and that wasn't Christian.
Degeneracy brought down Rome before it was Christian, just look at the cascade of taxation and monetary devaluation they implemented while roasting Christians.
Today's degeneracy springs from the work of Karl Marx, the Frankfurt School and Soviet operatives who were ordered to engage in subversion, and all of these people are Jewish. Not Christian.
The fact that modern Western philosophers reach the same conclusions only fortifies the argument that Christianity isn't the cause of degeneracy.

I agree that Europe needs a bigger and stronger backbone, but let's remind ourselves who's responsible for our deviation from the facts surrounding the life of Jesus. It is the same groups of people who've been eliminating Christianity from us who have created the meme that Jesus was just a peace-loving, hippie, ancient version of John Lennon.
He stormed the temple of the Pharisees and near as makes no difference destroyed the place in an act of righteous violence.

Post-christianity is the problem.
Anarchy is but a distraction.

>Nietzsche
>le patriotic meme ideology

Friendly reminder that Bosnia had its own nazi division during Nazi Germany's reign, which doesn't change anything on the fact that Bosniaks aren't white and, above all, nazism sucks

Convert to orthodox christianity and become as cringy as your average Serb hick if you unironically view Jesus as the glorious meme warrior of the alt-right people today try to present him as you fucking troglodyte, if you weren't able to realize until now orthodox christians are the muslims of the christian faith

In abrahamic religion, the main three denominations serve specific roles - christianity represents ''the good'', judaism ''the neutral'' (as in ''not too good nor too evil'') and islam ''the evil''

Nietzsche and Marx were both great and only of prototypical importance to the ideologies they inspired, and both were atheists, regardless of their family background, and Nietzsche was anti-anti-semitist

You're an idiot. Here's why:

The guiding principle of Islam is conquest by the sword. Accept the ideology or 1) die; 2) live as a slave and pay the tax. Islam literally forces acceptance. Have you read the Koran, Sira, and Hadith? If you have and you think it is equal to Christianity well.... you're an idiot.

Christianity's underlying principle is forgiveness. First God forgives us, second, we forgive others. That doesn't mean we are pussies. We certainly don't see in the New Testament the idea that we must force people to accept Christianity. The Gospel is to be preached, but that's where it stops.

Another difference is the use of power. Islam's spread is from a position of weakness. Weakness always uses violence and force as a first resort. Only the strong can look at another, knowing that they could completely crush the opposition while being justified in doing so, and forgive them. God can look at a humanity deserving of destruction and forgive because He is strong. Justice demands and mercy forgives. Only the strong can be merciful. The weak cannot - because they couldn't do anything in the first place.

Of course your last statement gives you away. Post christian? Post capitalist? Anarchist? There it is. You don't like Christianity because it asks human beings to control themselves. To exhibit self discipline.

You are weak. Weak in mind, weak in spirit. You want a system that rewards weakness.

You are a weakling. God forgive you.

This is the stupidest thing I have read in long time
At the very beginning of the thread, I've told the problem with christianity is in its sentimentality, and that is what you are doing right now - using sentimentality to prove a point instead of being reasonable, that is simply wrong and it should be perfectly clear why, if you unironically think this instead of just showing national pride and raging on me for being muslim well... you're an idiot
Romanticizing has no constructive argument or scientific approach whatsoever, it just idealizes itself, thinking it'll prove a point so while it doesn't do shit, nothing great has ever come out of religion but materialistic acts, which I view as of atheist nature

And no, I have never read the Qoran nor plan to
Stop generalizing people on their national identity, besides religion that is the main problem - the very existence of politics as if they were necessary

Ad hominems aren't constructive either

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

The only ''ad hominem'' found in here is me having an opinion, and just because it is an opinion doesn't make it incorrect for being ''ad hominem'', it appeals to me because I don't want to be discriminized for a tribe identity I didn't even decided to be part of, I'd also be born christian if I could choose but that is part of the problem, it is nothing sentimental to say that men should live in a free world to choose who they want to be without being prevented from such, I'm pretty sure most people would choose to be normal believers or atheists, which would open lots of free space for the individual to develop without his people condemning him for acts of individuality and turning him such into a labeled mediocre degenerate whose potential collapsed under the oppression of national identity

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

God bless you user.

>>And no, I have never read the Qoran nor plan to

Everyone from your country that retarded? Should go without saying this means you can't back up anything you just said.

brilliant.

Friendly reminder that Bosnia's economy started to fall exactly when jews were sent to Bosnia as result of the Spanish Inquisition

No, it's just that most of us aren't muslims at all but rather self-denying agnostics, and I honestly think that's a great path for Bosnia to go, one day they'll either become christian again or start a revolution and I'm okay with both

>Convert to orthodox Christianity and become as cringy as your average Serb hick... you fucking troglodyte
>this is the stupidest thing I've read in long time
>if... you're an idiot"
>it's just an opinion

If you're gonna do some moral grandstanding, I ask you for the sake of intellectual integrity to acknowledge the flaws in your rhetoric.

>ALL
>FORMS
>OF
>MONOTHEISM
>ARE
>A
>TOOL
>TO
>CONTROL
>THE
>MASSES.

Nothing more.

Now I know you're an idiot

Nah, I don't want to try so hard because I already know I'm right
Most important thing is that the essence of what I stated is true and objective unlike what you christfag alt-righters are telling, and that is at the end only what matters, going into detail is something for the people infatuated with more important things than religion and politics

What exactly made you conclude so?

>I already know I'm right

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the end of this philosophical inquiry into the viability of a post-christian anarchist society.

By the by, are you islamic?

I already know I'm right about religion and politics serving no real purpose for the progress of humanity is what I meant

Yes, I was born muslim

I look at it from purely a spree-killing or terrorist attack standpoint

Islam = more killing of innocent people
Christianity = not that. (at least not anymore)

TODAY IS ODIN'S DAY, BURN A CHURCH!!!

That explains everything.

Me and my family get to keep our heads for not being a christian atleast

Explain it to me then, my Turk genes aren't able to comprehend your glorious neopostmodern Age of Enlightenment viewpoints and ariosophic ideas :^)
At least stop being such a hypocrite and admit Asia's importance to Europe

I look at it from a standpoint which proposes that it could be a lot better than now

No predominant religious identity present among people = a lot more killings or none, whatever it is it will be refreshing