Be american

>be american
>"own" land
>pay ((property tax))
>illegal to collect rain water, you have to drink water with ((harmless fluoride))
>lobbyists on the verge of making solar power illegal - you have to pay taxes to own them, like a gentile goyim
>cannot protect your own "land" with weapons
>you have to have a license for everything - even operating HAM radio

>be european
>pay 52% income tax
>it goes to "refugees"
>hate crime to question muh 6 gazilion
>hate crime to deny muzzies service
>welfare nanny state

FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

ncsl.org/research/environment-and-natural-resources/rainwater-harvesting.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
youtube.com/watch?v=e-MmC2r9EDU
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-71.html
waterrights.utah.gov/forms/rainwater.asp
mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/12/residents_at_flint_apartment_c.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_nationality_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the fuck is a kuwait

A small village

I drink tap water all the time and I'm fine you little faggots

Stop making excuses for why you feel like sucking dick

>live in flint Michigan
>don't want to drink tainted water, refuse to pay water bill
>get evicted

extortion in the land of the free hahaha

>be sandnigger
>forget to do the 46th prayer of the day
>get crucified then beheaded

not that the current status quo is a good thing to be had but it is almost as if running an economy not based on resource extraction is highly complex and requires much consideration

>not beheading profligates

what are you? a communist?

Good, Flint fucking sucks. Just move to Howell or Brighton ando commute to Flint for work. You can also go home every night and not worry about being robbed.

I'd rather fuck sandnigger sluts than pray Allah tbqh

It's Orwellian when you live in a corporate bureaucracy - in which you cannot own land.

How is it your land if you have to pay taxes? - I understand that you have to pay taxes for water, roads, electricity, etc. However, It's troubling to think that you cannot live a self-sufficient lifestyle if you chose to, generating your own electricity, water, and not paying property tax.

>flint
who cares? go back to watching the youngturds muzziefuck

good goy!

go back to paying draconian taxes whilst getting fucked by the IRS

how did you know about flint? no self-respecting white person cares so you cant use it as an argument

Is it really illegal to collect rainwater on your own property???

prpperty tax is the scourge of the western world. But witthout it a lot of land wouldn't be used at all because of speculation or incompetence.

In some states yes, in others, the laws are written in such a way that make it virtually impossible to harvest your own water

ncsl.org/research/environment-and-natural-resources/rainwater-harvesting.aspx

>not having well water
It may have ungodly amounts of dissolved calcium but it's clean as can be

Just keep in mind that many of these laws are basically unenforceable. The worst place to by land is within city limits are place were the gov't might want to build stuff.

>no self-respecting white person cares so you cant use it as an argument

Do you not find it worrying that your government is using extortion tactics to forcibly make it's citizens drink tainted water?

Remember when we kicked Sadam Hussain out of your country for you?

You're welcome for that.

>illegal to collect rain water
>cannot protect your land with weapons

Both of these are false in the grand majority of the USA. Places like commiefornia have these laws but not Kentucky, Texas, Tennessee, etc.

I have a cistern and all the rain that hits my roof funnels into it. Gg no re.

What about the home owners association? it varies from county to county, but they can push laws against water collecting and solar panels without having to go to the state for approval.

Once again, it depends on where you are. If a live in a rural area, nobody is going to bother you unless they want to build a highway or collect resources from it.

Fur is murder

property tax is pretty much meant like inheritance tax. to not let people own huge swathes of land for thousands of generations without any changes. ofc it backfires gloriously.
but in an overpopulated world, ownership of land is a problem, so it has to be solved somehow.

>illegal to collect rain water,
>lobbyists on the verge of making solar power illegal

From whom? There's no "Purge" in the current year
This only happens in places where corporations control the legislature.

>This only happens in places where corporations control the legislature.

aka, 90% of America.

flint isnt white retard

This

If you are going to argue about the credibility of race in conjunction to their citizenship - your legislative process should have US citizenship-tiers, which you do not, making your argument emotional - and invalid.

In Kuwait for example, there are kuwaiti-tiers, literally making people second, or third class citizens - that isn't how it works in the US, so the people in flint are technically first class citizens, making it the US government's responsibility to clean up the mess.

Joining an HOA is voluntary m8

>hate crime to question muh 6 gazilion

I was just reading a history book that made reference to "5.7 million jews that died in the holocaust" which I am pretty sure is literally illegal to read in the UK now even though that's the official estimate

These are associations, mainly in neighborhoods or communities, that people choose to live in and choose to pay fees for services (sidewalk shoveling, grass cutting park areas, etc). They also help to regulate property values so if Joe three houses down decides that he wants to make meth and fuck his house up the community can do something about it. The vast majority of homes / land are not part of an association.

Jews are behind it, as always. Solve the jews, solve the problem.

>be in post national state of former canada
>after having refreshing sex with my male dog I want to have intercourse with sister
>can't unless I want to spend up to 14 years in jail
>angered I play an online video game and challenge someone to a duel
>taxman nails me- facing up to 2 years in jail

There is a website that has a pdf of every band book in several European countries - I forget what it was called but I have been trying to find it for years, I'm not sure if it even exists anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=BGphvnjrBJc
>be american
>own land
>disagree with imposed tax
>Collect rainwater all the damn time
>Lobbyists/Obama and string pullers make non grazing tax paying illegal and punishable by death
>Can protect your own land with guns
>No license required to stand up to the government and get shot for it

What'd he get you for? Being white?

youtube.com/watch?v=e-MmC2r9EDU

Brother Nathanael is so based

>the (((first world))) is plagued with Chosen Ones
Whoddathunk?

>illegal to collect rain water, you have to drink water with ((harmless fluoride))
Actually, it isn't. Rather, it's illegal to sell rainwater since it's not covered under the FDA.

>lobbyists on the verge of making solar power illegal - you have to pay taxes to own them, like a gentile goyim
Hasn't happened yet.

We tried without licenses
...it didn't end well.

The biggest problem with massive taxes and states, is that once you create them, sooner or later they will be taken over by leftists, and used to cuck you.

You don't get evicted for not paying a water bill, you just don't get any water, numb nuts.

And what happens when you don't have running water? They evict you!

No.
>refuse to pay water bill
>get evicted
No.

Agreed.

even in bulgaria a house without a proper plumbing and electricity is not viable for tax forms, and since it isnt you are not living in your private property so you can get huge fines. after the fines you can get evicted. its rare but it is how the law is.

What? Seriously? Thats some weird prohibition.

Some states it is illegal to collect rain water i think nevada or utah

For good reason. OP is implying literally everywhere rather than desert areas.

Nope, you just don't have running water. You want water you have to buy it bottled.

>I think

Get back to us when you've got the relevant legal code.

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-71.html

waterrights.utah.gov/forms/rainwater.asp

I cannot think of a single benefit the law would have for the average person or the environment. Only thing i can think is that rain water collection is compition for the water companies and you dont pay taxes on rain

mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2016/12/residents_at_flint_apartment_c.html

if you aren't an idiot you can make money with the land and pay the taxes with easy money earned.

Oh I see, you can only play the game that they tell you to play - like a good goy

>What about the home owners association
fuck those commie neighborhoods. they aren't everywhere you know.

its a strange law. You cannot rent a house without water. But you can own a house and live in it without water.

>Oh I see, you can only play the game that they tell you to play - like a good goy
yea its really hard too. I lease out hunting rights on my property ONE weekend a year and it pays for the full years taxes.

>be islamic
>have traditional "values"
>pay (((jizya)))
>can't innovate at all, need european intellectuals for any "progress"
>get completely fucked over by the west, do nothing about it but sperg at innocent civilians

DESERT COONS LOL

Im sticking to that

explain your citizen tiers

>implying LARPING as the legion for new vegas is a bad thing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuwaiti_nationality_law

Kuwait has a lot of good points tbf

>be american

It's not illegal for me to put a bucket out in my front yard, castle doctrine is law in my state and I can carry a firearm, whether it be a concealed pistol or a rifle strapped over my shoulder, damn near anywhere I please without a permit.

Don't use a select few cucked states as examples for the entire country.

The greatest scheme of the 20th & 21st century is that the government is slowly revealing it's secrets instead of revealing it all at once, like water gate for example.

The NSA, when it was discovered that they were monitoring phone calls, they said "oh, it's only over seas, so when snowden revealed that they were infact spying on us citizens, no one cared, it's long-term exposure.

Or the fags, it started off as "what I do in my bedroom is no concern of the state" - fair enough, but the next thing you know is they are marching like degenerates down the street, and harassing christian bakeries for not making a cake with a cock on it.

The same with taxes, the same with gun laws in the UK.

The worst mistake academia has made in recent years is dismiss the slippery slope effect as a fallacy.

LMAO, yeah "a few cucked states", look at Texas, it was one of the most conservative and religious states in the US, and now they have trannies competing in wrestling matches.

The entire country is on it's way to cuckdom because of your "MUH STATE RIGHTS" good job burger boy.

settle down achmed, drop the ugliest least passable tranny in your oil oasis and you fuckers would tear that pucc up.

>drop the ugliest least passable tranny in your oil oasis and you fuckers would tear that pucc up.

Only if that boipucci is halal, we aren't savages

WoW: felony simulator

Kuwaitbro dropping some redpills here.

The sad thing is that, in my country at least, people are literal sheep who would literally vote for Satan himself for some gibs. They always vote for a bigger government for that reason.

If you dare question the (((welfare state))), you are branded as a Nazi who wants to kill all poor people.

This poster has no foreskin.

He is also from the 19th province of Iraq but in denial about it.

>>cannot protect your own "land" with weapons
But that wrong you little shit*
>*doesn't apply to California,DC or any blue state

Go ahead and bitch about taxes when your house is burning down or when any other service isn't available

>Be Kuwait
>The Aamir comes and fucks my wife
>Then fucks my cattle
>Leaves

>be kuwaiti
>get invaded
>beg saudi arabia to pay US to bail you out

>be kuwaiti
>live in absolute monarchy with fake constitution and rubber stamp legislature
>"own" nothing because all property belongs to the Emir
>don't even own yourself because you are also property of the Emir

Kuwait is a bank account with a seat in the UN.