So what do you fags think about my shithole? Ethnically speaking

So what do you fags think about my shithole? Ethnically speaking

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
cyprus-mail.com/2015/03/04/1000-truckloads-of-seaweed-being-collected-from-larnaca-beaches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's like the turks and greeks had a rape baby

I don't think about it. Cyprus is a non-country, a historical artifact. I'm surprised you have an internet connection senpai.

Wouldnt exactly call 5Mbps at 70€ a month a bargain m8

I was talking about whether we're considered Greeks or whatever because the native habitants were bred out.

Only time I ever saw a Cypriot was when I was in a car park and I saw this Cyprus geezer having a shit in between 2 parked cars

I always thought you were a Greek island until high school. I couldn't believe there was a fucking wall.

every time i see that flag I think someone's posting from the land of javascript

TWINGO A CUTE

Why is your flag the java logo?

CUTE TWINGI

Aren't you guys just Turk-Greeks? Do people even know what Cypriots are?

We have two brown neighbours that live down the road. For years I assumed they were arabs. Turns out they were from Cyprus.

What country is that

and what country are you? top kek.

Aren't you basically Turkish rape babies?

Hey there fellow /o/tist

We're not poos m8s, but we do have Armenian Cypriots which are pretty much pure allahu snackbars so they tend to retain their Arabic traits. Normal greek cypriots are white caucasians

Thanks for that image you painted in my mind though, lmao

Not really, the Turkroaches came here way after the Myceaneans

You're a British colony
But changed your flag to some faggot bird flag or something I don't even know what it's supposed to be

I love your country and flag, you just need to remove Turk

>armenian-cypriots are allahu snackbars
>hate Turks as much as you do and ascribe to Christianity

Are you high? I love Cypriots for the exact reason that you hate Turks as much as I do. The only snakbar armos are the Eastern ones, who are practically gypsies.

kek its the shape of the island with two olive branches intertwined, real creative

Thanks m8 but I was wondering if I was considered white/greek and not a turkroach

I know literally nothing about your country.
That's good.
It means i don't hate you.

Well something like that, I just know we have an Arabic minority here.

The eastern ones are islamized turk rape products, I don't think we'll ever find a solution and unite these 2 shitholes into one mostly because of them, faggots want a 50% of governing power despite being like 18% of the total population

I love yours, might be the only European country yet to be pilgrimaged by the snackbars

Trust me when I tell you Western are happy in Cyp and want the South in power. I wouldn't mind unification if it meant the economy improved; but giving any form of government/civil power to the fucking roaches is a bad move. Even the Arab ones (Lebanese etc) are mostly Christian and cannot stand Islam. Try speaking to the priests and they'll happily tell you how much they want a Deus Vult.

Srs though, keep your island. Got mixed feelings about the place but at least I know I can walk the streets without burqa derkas telling me I'm kuffar

This is your flag
If you don't like it? Fuck off back to turkey

>I love yours
Can't tell if sarcasm.
>pilgrimaged by the snackbars
We have a few, but they are piss pants terrified of even looking at us wrong over here.

whats that one Euro car with the headlights under the windshield?

I don't really think about it t.bh

You actually bought a twingo. You're a massive loser

Wouldn't even be able to point your country on a map. I don't think I have ever had a single reason to know about you. Are you white?

If you consider greek/turk rape babies white, then yes they're white

still waiting for you to retake the clay from illegal insectoid subhumans

>greek
>turk
Please don't put those together like that.
it implies that you roaches are equal to Greeks.

Don't be hostile leaf

Take a look at the license plate nigger

Yeah atleast we dont have ISISfags here, only Lebanese

Fuck off Mehmet

Gonna take a long time for that with our current military slavbro

East of Crete, north of Egypt my sweet burger child

I think its this turd

Jesus

Some neighbor in the Infantry its in Cyprus. That's all i have to say, have a good day

We were actually on the verge of being taken under Greece (enosis) but the roaches weren't exactly happy about that

Ever heard of a tan m8?

I didn't know that sun turned your eye and hair color into shit brown

You are not the one to judge.

I guess your country is alright but I came here for the Twingo

Actually it does, if you got out of your basement sometime you'd experience the wonderful effects of melanin.

And if that's shit brown to you a pair of glasses would help

I am actually

Cropped and probably inverted,
so I can't reverse search.
Nice try.

thanks for the compliment, I'm no homo though slavbro

>slav
Your cockroach intellect is showing.

This is your flag
If you don't like it? Fuck off back to jamal cucking your wife
am i suppose to like the British they and our cuck of a president Makarios fucked as to begin with
At least our national party is able to pass legislation

basicly you are getting cucked by the shitskin turks, they litterally GIBSMEDAT with your fucking clay, you are a shame for your ancestors.

INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE

Our ancestors where bright and never betrayed a revol...
oh wait they fucking did not once but twice

*Nationalist party

What is the condition of Cyprus? Culturally, economically, etc.

That's not my flag, this is
>no boobs harp flag
>ugly red dying leaves

used to have low taxes prior to their bail-in, don't know how it's nowadays

btw the other thing i know is that people have a very short lifespawn there, almost like russian (i didnt see any old people in russia like in cyprus), probably casue of the bad living habits (like drinking), people are either fatties or ripped (by chemicals), anf theres goat everywhere thats why your kebab is good, but ive been there only 2 weeks for vacation, it was nice.

It was great then this god damn backstapper faggots in the EU and this cuck of a """"right-wing""" president cucked as hard and ruined everything . From fucking day 1 we payed our share and complied with what we were told we support nations that never though of us nor cared we opened our hand to them but the spat on it fuck the EU I hope it burns and every Merkel , Schultz , van rompuy hangs from a tree they only thing we were given in return was some money to build Marina (Tourist attraction next to the lake) that was going to be build without their help anyway since it would generate huge profit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy it's relativly high buddy the reason that you didn't saw so many old people is because most of them live in villages did you visit any villages during your stay ?

nope not villages, but i did see the most relevant cities, during holiday season, it would make sense that the elderly run away from places where young people c
goes to party, btw dont try to act like people dont drink and eat a lot there, how are your obesity stats going, i remember there were lots of them but they could be easily tourists too.

Can't find any statistic but you are probably right being fat is common here also drinking is very common i know a rather small circle for Cypriot standards of 100 people only 2 of them don't drink when they go out

I have been there, overall it has a unique beauty and history to it (pic related). It's a shame you let your island become roached.

imaginary country/10

now that's rare

Went there on vacation as a kid. I remember my mother told me to look forward to some very nice sandy beaches. We arrive and there is literally tractors shuffling tons of seaweed and plastic bags away from the beach, it ruined the whole trip.

Dats Java flag?

We didn't there was nothing we can do
Break free from England during the most important period of the cold war . We didn't join NATO so we don't get abandon by the Soviet Union that was rather friendly and beneficial to us and showed no intentions to forcing us into the union so we were left without an "ally" during the most important period to have an ally. Granted we could pull the whole neutral thing had we had someone more diplomatically skilled and capable as our president . So we didn't join nato nor tried to strengthen our bonds with USSR letting us a weak pray in a rather economical beneficial sea due to the oil our neighbors are having
Furthermore if history has taugh as something about newly founded states is that they mostly fail (see Congo ) Churchill and many other new this and in spite of that they gave as a terrible constitution that we didn't vote ( The vice-president which by law was required to be a Turk-Cypriot could VETO any decisions by the Greek-Cypriot president )
Furthermore see
as too why we weren't able to recove tl;dr it's the (EU)SSR

What city was that and during what period I can name 10 beaches right now of the top of my head that this never happens

Agia Napa.

cyprus-mail.com/2015/03/04/1000-truckloads-of-seaweed-being-collected-from-larnaca-beaches/

What is your opinion on Makarios III?

I don't, but you should really think about fixing your Kebab problem.

Oh shit you visited the most commercial part of Cyprus instead of the tradition villages sorry buddy give as another change and visit the traditional villages this time pic related lefkara not the villages i come from but the best looking one is Cyprus IMO

Is there any Hellenistic culture on Cyprus?

He was the best option at the time but he fucked up hard time he though he was untouchable that's why he didn't pick a side (Cold War) that let to our and his ofc downfall he was way too cocky and couldn't do shit diplomatically he could for example act the UN or England for changes in the constitution instead of changing them himself

Of course there is dude
The genes of the Greeks are mostly gone dude to 3 continues centuries of raids and many more but there is some Greek culture a lot of Greeks feel this way too

What the fuck I left for 20 minutes and there's like 20 replies

>
>Our ancestors where bright and never betrayed a revol...
>oh wait they fucking did not once but twice
Valta esy me thn Tourkia kommouni
Literally nothing happens here, pretty much like any other western country socially
kek
What in the fuck are we supposed to do against 80 fucking million roaches? Neither us or Greece can take them, our population here is like 800k, even discounting the eastern hybrids which would turn against us 100% guaranteed

Pian tourkia re anistorite eprodosan mia for oi amathosei ton onisilo je mia fora to 1700

kek enomiza to 74

pothen eisai r

kek I drive this car with the exact color

lemeso esi ?

j gw re, polemithkia

The memes are real

Bread on hood m8

Levantine people, you cluster closely to other levatine populations, greeks and jews.