Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/06/green-jobs-czar-van-jones-resigns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More like /our property/

It was a very good speech.

Jew detected.

He's coming over

CNN sees trump as a child/idiot

how do you win the trust of a child/idiot? How do you get a child/idiot to do what you want?

You flatter them.

Probably not. But that segment he did where he went and met former Obama voters that went for Trump and had his entire world view violently shattered was interesting.

>mfw it was a whitelash

What are all these cucks babbling about now?

Does he have a return policy?

Can someone explain to me what is so significant about honoring a war widow? Is that not normal? Is there something significant about that specific war victim?

Was that moment when he was sworn in on Jan 20th?

eating their own, as usual.

come to our side based black man, here you can be free

Unless he's talking about the inauguration, no.

Only because they have to. They're just now starting to realize the general public is sick and tired of that retarded shit.

What happened last night? It was a good speech definitely, but it wasn't anything that remarkable I thought. Is there something I'm missing, or did the msm finally realize they jumped the shark with their "are we actually living in the matrix?" articles and were just looking for the first opportunity to make an about face without making it too obvious?

black lenin starting to get nervous

>not all black men are niggers

Fuck off, Ahmed.

It was a great speech. It's been praised by absolutely everyone. Even the democrats said the speech was good and attacked Trump himself instead of it.

>Van Jones takes one foot of the democratic plantation

>Gets flogged in public by democrats

Really activates my almonds

Man I don't see how anyone could fuck with these people

You can't say shit.

First post best post

Spam this on normiebook

Van jones is slowly getting red pilled.

He is breaking free of the conditioning.

>He's coming over

He's not.

If you've been watching him since the election, he's come up with the ploy of appealing to the rust belt voters by co opting conservative issues and trying to win them back. That's why he came up with the "Tea Party Of The Left" idea.

He's one of Obama's deepest and most sneaky operatives. It's all pretense in the hope of stealing back centre right/left voters who are wavering on their support of Trump.

It's why all these big commies (like Van, Moore, Olbermann) are draping themselves in US flags and calling themselves the new "patriots" and shit.

It's gonna fail hard though.

your name is toby now, boy

>look how patriotic we are
>while we let the flag touch the ground

Disgusting

This

"The arrested protesters, including Jones, won a small legal settlement. Jones later said that "the incident deepened my disaffection with the system and accelerated my political radicalization."[15] Jones was deeply affected by the trial and verdict. In an October 2005 interview years later, Jones said he had been "a rowdy nationalist on April 28th"[11] before the King verdict was announced, but that by August 1992 he had become a communist."

trump sees CNN as a panderer which gives in to childish/idiotic behavior.

how do you get what you want from a panderer which gives in to childish/idiotic behavior?

you behave like a child/idiot.

(((They))) just don't get it, and it shows.

yep and notice the fist Van is making.....

He was the most well-known figure to have legit communist ties in Obama's government (before Mike Pence forced him out of government in disgrace).

Obama even designated him the "Green Jobs Tzar".

washingtontimes.com/news/2009/sep/06/green-jobs-czar-van-jones-resigns/

He was then repositioned to CNN to be a mouthpiece for Obama (which he still is).

>touching the ground
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He is trying to earn back credibility for the Democratic party and CNN by appearing to be "objective." There was even an article with him saying something like....

>dis censurechip on collegiate campusses of out of control

He's a fucking plant.

>muh based black guy
kill yourself niggerlover

Wasn't he in the black panthers or some black commie shit when he was younger?

I'm beginning to think they got to Trump. CNN would never, ever change gears like this over one speech. This smells planned.

Seriously, I think he's been cucked. Clipped. Gentled.

I think they got to him.

This guy's a fuckin idiot.

Trump said nothing that he didn't say on the campaign trail a thousand times, with Van Fag chastising it every day in the most obnoxious manner.

This is what a flip flop looks like.

He's shit.

He'll turn on Trump for no reason soon enough, just like others have.

I don't know what they're playing at, but it's fucking weird.

van jones is a despicable fucking nigger. period.

do not let him manipulate you into thinking otherwise.

This is just a ploy by the.mainstream media to garner some.credibility.

fuck off retard

nice to see someone else on this site with a brain

>Van is making a niggerpower fist

Link?

>Wasn't he in the black panthers or some black commie shit when he was younger?

he still is

No reasonable person would criticize this. In the U.S., you have to show the surviving family respect. Or perhaps they're just trying to get into news stories?

never trust a communist

No.

Isn't this the prick that started talking about a "whitelash" immediately after the election?

>t. Sergio O'Malley

>Trump just used you.

Oh, no! It's a good thing the Dems never use people for political reasons.

CRINGE

The Democrats will be out of power for generations if they keep this shit up. I can't think of any other word other then "vile" to describe them

these niggers sure do put the kunt in kuntekinte

I would never ever let our great flag touch the ground like those faggots. Completely and utterly disrespectful

Typical stormweenie eats their own.

Janice Griffith if you're wondering.

>nigger
>/our guy/
no sorry, we're not /r/the_donald

>niggers
>remotely human
>green text

>make an about face
that's how im interpreting it.

This is why I hate coming here. You fuckers eat your own based on their skin color. You're just as bad as the Left, except you have a little more restraint.

Hi, Van Jones

>Gentled
Oh fuck guys the Red Ajah got him

>This is why I hate coming here.
Then stay on /r/the_donald, you plebbit kike

LMFAO, Van Jones will never be our guy you dumbass. He is a fucking liberal through and through. Yeah, great, he finally fucking woke up and realized Donald Trump is president. Millions of people already knew that.

No, because t_d is full of israel cucks

One of the first military actions Trump authorized was a colossal failure that resulted in the death of a Navy Seal (which almost never happens).

By having his widow there, Trump is able to make a claim to legitimacy that it wasn't his fault.

you must extradite yourself from this board posthaste

It's all a bit bullshit to even blame Trump for it when it was a military approved action.

>taking bits and pieces of quotes out of context
I'm pretty sure he went on to say "so now we have to figure out how we can deal with it"

And I'm not saying he's /ourguy/. It's just that the black community was manipulated into supporting the Democratic party through Lyndon B. Johnson.

trump is really starting to get people on his side. i think he wants to have everyone like him before he starts really going after things. if you're a good america, you cant hold out on liking trump for long. he's just too likable and says all the right things

CNN is just sucking up to Trump because he's destroying their revenue

CNN is also hiring shills who are posting on social media and on sites like this one.

Nah he said he will continue fighting against everything Trump does politically. The headliner comes from Van Jones being a bleeding heart liberal who is guided by his feelings. Trump honors widow = boner for bleeding heart liberals.

haha, muh secret Sup Forums club!

This is lies. We at CNN would never hire people to influence peoples opinions and pretend not to be employees of CNN.

Yes. He had been a seal since 01. He was the cream of the crop. Everything that is great about America. Not your average grunt.

fpbp always

It was a graced up version of his campaign speeches. It was awe inspiring-but nothing new beyond the imploring of dems to get to work.

If they really see trump as a child they're underestimating him and because of that they'll lose.

made me smile :)

Didn't he now about 911 being a false flag and say so in public?

No, he's the most race-baiting fucker I've ever seen. He's just playing at being neutral until he can fuck over our country some more.

This. Nice one bro, I laughed.

Underrated. Kek

They finally were forced to listen to what he's been saying all this time.

They know that not even brainwashed retards could hate Trump after last night's speech, but they'll be back to their old tricks as soon as Trump gives them some meat (which he unfortunately never fails to do)