Sup Forums BTFO; now watch the mental gymnastics!

Yikes.......I bet you guys must be feeling really stupid now, huh?

Sup Forums never stood with Milo, only redditniggers did. Fuck off.

>find me on tumblr, skype or reddit

>See an image with anime characters.
Into the trash it goes!

>When you need THIS MANY panels to explain your faggotry

1 - Yaoyorozu > * > shit > frog
2 - Don't misuse Tomoko. If anything, she stands with us.
3 - Milo hasn't fucked any children. He himself was fucked when he was a child, and what he was saying (that if something like that happens to you, you don't have to shape your life as a victim) was taken out of context to make it look like he was the abuser instead of the abused.
4 - One of the hit pieces actually used footage from an interview where he discussed pedowood. How it isn't safe for kids, how he'd been at parties where there were very young boys being given drugs and sex and stuff, and he found it abhorrent. The hit piece complained about him not giving names, but if he had given any and he didn't have any proof, he'd have been hit with a libel suit.
5 - The pieces in Salon and The Verge and shit like that were trying to present pedos as "the next civil rights frontier". That should never happen. It wouldn't be safe for kids. Which, again, was one of Milo's points.

I know I got baited, but fuck it. Seriously, don't misuse Tomoko.

>Sup Forums
>Ever with Milo

I think you'll find the prevailing opinion was always he's an attentionwhoring faggot

>randomly switching from left to right, to right to left

Oh, also, the "fake news" label was invented by the left, just a few months ago. It was spammed by CNN and MSNBC and the like while trying to get non-mainstream news sources like Breitbart and Infowars away from the newsfeeds in facebook and twitter and, well, as many social networks as they could.

It was just appropriated by the right because boy were CNN and MSNBC and the like hypocrites by using that label.

>1 - Yaoyorozu > * > shit > frog
Talking shit about Froppy. Take it back right now.

Both are best girls and shouldn't be used in shitty strawman comic anyway.

Using a person to legitimise a political view, and then discarding them once the objective is completed.

>Learn to Dictator

>le strawmen
>Tsuyu

Don't do that

OP BTFO
ABANDON THREAD ALL YE WHO ENTER

I feel like I'm the only that stopped giving a fuck about Milo after he was finished fucking with Leslie Jones.

>Milo is a fag
>Fags regularly fuck boys
>Milo was fucked as a boy and probably has fooled around with too young guys before
>This was news to somebody

>believing comet ping pong has no basement

Wow OP you really are a retard

The Berkley riots, combined with the aftermath (Tucker's interview, how the public got to know about the antifa/black block due to it, etc), were actually really important.

He should've never gone on Mahr though. He should've known better. Not only was he silenced by either the kike or the audience whenever he tried to make a fair point (which is the nature of Mahr's show), but they were waiting for him to hit lefty mainstream to do the hit pieces.

Also if u niggers would stop bumping this obvious shill thread that'd be great

What about Queen/Freddy mercury? Were you outraged about these lyrics?

>"Hey I was just a skinny lad
>Never knew no good from bad
>But I knew life before I left my nursery, huh
>Left alone with big fat Fanny
>She was such a naughty nanny
>Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me"

Alefantis a good boy. He dindu nuffin.

Wow, five easily debunked claims. Yawwnnnnnn, please try again....go ahead, make me laugh

How dare he makes jokes about his own business!!! 100% proof that Pizzagate is real, people!!!!!! Give this man a Nobel Prize, ASAP!!!