/islg/ Islam General Thread

/islg/ Islam General Thread

Thread Theme:
google.com.pk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=#&ved=0ahUKEwiv5ZnZ2NDRAhVGOxoKHX_dBIsQwqsBCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=_7kaB9jjKs24LEwdvSXqdw

Ahadith ( Only the first four books are authentic. Any other Ahadith must have a Hadith supporting it in at least one more book):
muflihun.com/hadith/

Quran:
quran.com

Also you can ask me anything regarding Islam. I won't act like the Moderate Coconut Chocolate Muslims. Plus, I'll try to give as many references to support my answers as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"black dick is expensive"

>Also you can ask me anything regarding Islam
go die bitch

what't it like to fuck a goat?

How can we get our own islamist rebel army in the middle east to fight for Sup Forumss interests? Can we get a kickstarter project going?

Sex with daughters is strictly forbidden [Quran 4:22-24] while torture and murder is punished with equal retaliation [Quran 2:178] and fornication is punished with 100 lashes and 1 year in jail according to Sharia [Quran 24:2].

What's wrong with Loli?

I ain't in the middle East.

what does it say about fucking goats?

>Also you can ask me anything regarding Islam.

How is sex without a foreskin? Does the goat mind?

Can I divorce my child bride when she hits puberty and remarry?

Muslims belong in hell

>How is sex without a foreskin?
I'm a virgin.
>Does the goat mind?
Kek

Where can I get a custom tailored suicide vest?

Sure.

But Poos don't believe in hell...

What's it like dodging car bombs every day on your way to mosque?

how does this picture make you feel?

How did the Prophet (piss be upon him) made a living as a teen youth in a big city without a family?

Were you in Mecca when that crane collapsed?

why are the first posts I see always the fucking shittiest,seriously go fuck yourself mudslime

Dunno. Probably Afganistan.

When are you becoming mayor of London?

I don't pray that often. You have to bathe properly after you have ejaculated in order to be pure again and pray and with me it's like 5 faps a day so.

Dunno. Disgusted?

Did Mohammed do anal ?

How am I gonna feed 72 virgins with only one plate of rice?

what about this one?

He lived with his uncle until he was atleast 16. Then he shepherded sheep.

Here's in his own words "Yes, I used to shepherd the sheep of the people of Mecca for some Qirats"
(Sahih Bukhari)

When he grew older he became a trader.

Look at my flag dumbass

you should show your true desire
the true who you are
instead of " DUNNO"

No

The Houris don't require food

Get this shill shit off my Christian board

Why the fuck aren't moderate muslims doing anything about the radical muslims? Is it because it's strictly forbidden to narc out other muslims to save face for the rest of muslims? Because you look out for each other?

Well they aren't looking out for you, they're making ALL muslims look bad.

Do something about it before someone else does.

Horny

Does Allah approve of shitposting ?

Define moderate

I KNEW IT!!

Why should I believe your doctrine over any other doctrine in existence, real or fictional?

I'll have to ask him when I blow up.

My imam says I should not covet my neighbor's child, but what if I merely look? Is that kosher?

People who don't want to impose sharia law on the west

Why did the Prophet (piss and shit be upon him) kiss the penises of young boys?

Seriously though muslims are ok with divorce?

The first gaze is forbidden

>Why the fuck aren't moderate muslims doing anything about the radical muslims?

because they aren't moderate, they are ignorant fuckheads. Real islam is radical, desctructive, motherfucking monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

The men sure are. As for the women - you can't disagree after being stoned, can you?

Why are there so many pakis in our colleges?

That ain't me. Because I want he west to have Sharia but I'm not going to like go on the streets and demand Sharia but if given the opportunity I'll vote for Sharia and I'll tell you guys about how red pilled it is.

Also, the prophet said ," He who doesn't give the right to his ruler is like him who died in the times of ignorance ( before Islam )"

[Sahih Bukhari]

Also the moderates DO fight the radicals ( Pakistan army has been fighting the Taliban since 2001 and ISIS since last week and The Syrian rebels and Government are also fighting ISIS)

He didn't

How do you feel about the fact that the word of your God has inspired violence and misery on Earth, and incurred Western scorn?

Are you free to take a child bride?

Do you wish for sharia in any other place but your home country?

Do you seek to convert or kill unbelievers of islam?

Culturally? No
Religiously ? Yup

Makes sense
I see thx

Kek

Why are there so many Turkish teachers in our schools?

It's something diplomatic don't know much.

We had a teacher exchange or something like that with Afghanistan, maybe we have a similar thing with you guys too.

It's a test and punishment by Allah for our sectarianism

Nope, I'm not old enough to marry plus there's a social stigma to that over here and child marriages are only common in rural areas because rich people want to educate their daughters first.

Yes. The whole world, but I won't use violence nor would I break the law to enforce it.

No. Killing innocent non combatants is haraam.

I think so. But Pakistan sent a bunch of teachers back last year and the students chimped out. Don't know if they left or stayed.

I've been reading a lot about Islamic history and I feel an affinity towards the more liberal and more spiritual side of it, like Sufism.

There is a very legalistic aspect to Islam that is hard to fathom for someone raised in an individualistic culture.

Is there any point in dwelling into sufism, where the restrictions are mostly self-imposed, or is it just LARPing?

I already stopped drinking alcohol and pork products two weeks ago. But I'm still a hashish smoker and I fap so... gotta take care of that. Specially the fapping.

Lay off the hashish. Fapping is fine. I fap a lot. It's not forbidden in either the Quran or Hadith.

Please read more of it. I recommend the Conference of the Birds by Farid Uddin Attar. I myself follow Sufism ( Chishti order ) in matters of theology and Heart.

Are you from Karachi?
Are you pathan, gandu?

Panchod main muhajir houn aur nahin Karachi say nahin.

Panchod ghaddar. Ja goray Kay chuppay laga.

Randii ki buthee.

My punjabi isn't that good. bhenchod.

Waow.

I look like a whore apparently. Jab bolna nahin aata to shokha kiyoun hota hai? Apnay baapoun ki zaban bolo na.

Translation: " When you can't even speak the language then why are you trying to be so edgy? Go and speak the language of your white fathers"

Do you have permission for listening usual music?

Ok madarchod, or should I say khali-bhoot?

Mera lun jussho.

I 18 years ago I used to be able to speak some punjabi, urdu, and hindi. Now I can only remember some things.

Gund putria!

As far as I know the Prophet's uncle listened to songs and had atleast once had a party complete with booze and dancing girls ( he ended up killing two of Ali's camels and calling the Prophet his father's slave )

But this was before drinking was haraam. Also, the girl's of Medina sang a welcome song for the prophet when he arrived there to make peace between the two warring tribes. Plus David received revealetion ( Psalms) in the form of songs and was Talut's ( Saul) court musician in Islam.

Khali Bhoot?

What the fuck? Are you Sikh? Cause that ain't paki Punjabi.

Bhenchoday, tu apni ma Pai giya hai apnay Kuch chuswaanay ka hi shok laga hai. Uss gashti ki bund maar Kay farigh houn ga to tujhe bhi dekh loun ga. Dallay ki aulad na ho to.

> Fapping is fine. I fap a lot. It's not forbidden in either the Quran or Hadith.

Why not just fuck young boys, gandu?

Or go to china like your brothers and fuck and rape prostitutes and get drunk?

Panchod main tairay jaisa ghadaar chutiya nahin Keh panchod goroun say apnay khandaan ki gaand marwaoun. Tu Reh na khusroun ki bhut main pata nahin make up laga Kay pride parades main war jata ho GA apni gaand marwaanay habshiyoun say.

Aur itna Chinese prostitutes ki advertising kiyoun kar raha hai? Tairi ma China Gai Hui hai kiya?

> What the fuck? Are you Sikh? Cause that ain't paki Punjabi

No I am a white guy from Canada. I used to have a lot of paki friends. They called suffad-bhoot and I called them khali-bhoot, when we weren't calling each other mortachod, bhenchod, gandu. madarchod, chuppay-chod. etc.

Oh. Should've said that before. Half my disses are wasted now. FUCK!

Its ok. I understand some of it.

I have to go now though.

I hope you have a nice day.

Assalam alaikum.

Walaikum Assalam

Naice. I laike dat. I'm into gingers.

What about space? What does Islam say about space?

>the girl's of Medina sang a welcome song for the prophet when he arrived there to make peace between the two warring tribes

Wasn't there a controversy a while back when kids in Germany or Sweden (?) sang this song to welcome refugees?

I seem to recall it...

Why did they draw the panache as a cock and balls?

Space is haram

It's not a social/political/religious issue but anyways.

But there's this

Allah SWT says:

يٰمَعْشَرَ الْجِنِّ وَالْإِنْسِ إِنِ اسْتَطَعْتُمْ أَنْ تَنْفُذُوا مِنْ أَقْطَارِ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالْأَرْضِ فَانْفُذُوا ۚ لَا تَنْفُذُونَ إِلَّا بِسُلْطٰنٍ
"O company of jinn and mankind, if you are able to pass beyond the regions of the heavens and the earth, then pass. You will not pass except by authority [from Allah]."
(QS. Ar-Rahmaan: Verse 33)

And a lot more that I'm too lazy to quote.

'jinn ' Tch tch
I thought you would go for the translating heavier as universe logic