What should I do Sup Forums?

>be me, medical student,born to christian family in pakistan
>family and I move to US at age of 2, for better education/opportunities
>Raised in US with mostly Western values
>Cannot speak/read urdu, and rise of religous discrimination and persecution prevent me from going back
>unable to find traditional Christian Pakistani girl in America worth marrying (not many of us and most are not very devout)
>Should I just marry a white to americanize my offspring and lose my culture, or should I just keep looking?
>also what would happen to me in the race war?

bump

Literally asking this in the wrong place bud.

you could marry a christian arab. its close enough.

Surely you can find a secular/atheist paki girl from a ""muslim"" family?

even marrying a girl from a Muslim family would bring shame upon me from my family. Any fuck no will I marry an atheist

and what is wrong with pol? I come here everyday

Good suggestion, maybe I will find one

they would be pretty rare in america but youll have more luck finding one than finding a pakistani christian. or why dont you do what the muslims do and bring a girl over from pakistan?

What you should do is go back.
Fuck immigrants.

PRESERVE YOUR CULTURE ANWAR. MATE WITH A PAKI WOMAN.

It's hard though most are ugly af, or moselm
this is an option but I don't want to marry a fresh off the boat immigrant. Though this would pretty much guarantee a virgin.
I already told you why I can't go back. I don't speak the language and it is not safe to be Christian there. My old church was bombed even.

I really don't care.
I don't want more of your soft invasion bullshit.

I am a Christian, I am not invading anything.

>they would be pretty rare in america
Not really America has a large christian arab population

You're still foreign and you bring foreign influence with you.
I'd have no problem with you if you intended on leaving here to make your homeland better but you're here to stay and add another bullshit culture to my homeland.
Just because you don't want to be an invader doesn't mean that you aren't playing the part.

GO TO DEARBORN MICHIGAN MY KAM'RADEN.
That is like the Muzzie capital of the USA, so many middle eastern muslim and christian qts !!!
Hope you find your big boobed qts senpai.

What foreign influence do I bring other than my skin? I pretty much only speak English and live the life of an average American.

If you want Paki culture, go back to Pakistan

Paki culture in pakistan is shit and dominated by Islam. It sucks to be Paki if you are christian, and your are seen as a second class.
So if I want American culture I can racemix now?

Your heritage doesn't wash off.
Your descendants will one day embrace that heritage and look to where their family comes from for guidance.
This is a problem.
The melting pot is bullshit and serves to divide the populace.
All foreigners need to get the fuck out.

No. You can leave.

Even worse it is also hard to find a girl red-pilled enough to see the jewish conspiracy controlling the West

Maybe if I and my descendants mix with whites enough that won't happen

Pls, white eu's and americans all the same have joined isis. This paki boy may be more patriotic than you.

thank you friend. May you be blessed during this Lenten season

>Should I just marry a white to americanize my offspring and lose my culture, or should I just keep looking?

Yes, it's called assimilating. Take the good parts of Paki Culture (not much I'd imagine, food maybe?) and maintain your Western Values.

Honestly fucking leave if you only want a Traditional Christian Paki girl. Are you even traditional? You don't see any broads at the church you go to every sunday? Do you go to church every sunday? Do you understand how hypocritical you are if you don't?

It doesn't matter. He's unwanted here anyway.
If you're not from here you don't belong here.
Fuck immigrants. I don't give 2 shits about your plight.

m8, you are in a medical school. so you are not some shitskin or anything. frankly, you being pakistani here is irrelevant. you are christian, you are above average iq, you will have a worthwhile profession. m8, marry anyone that's christian. btw as a medical student, you should know more about genetics than falling for the pol's meme about breeds of dogs

Sorry m8, I should have been specific. I said traditional in the sense of having conservative family values unlike many Western liberal women. Yes I go to church,but all the people are white.

Get the fuck out faggot.
Invite him to your shit country if he's so damn great.

you are blind you fucknut. what the fuck do you do with your life? plumbing? you're a wast of skin that hardly deserves to live in the us, keep harking to your ancestry that fucking btfo you. he can come to uk if he wants, christians are welcome here fag. ps read the bell curve

Then take them faggot.
You civic faggots need to jump off of a tall building.

Yes this is a good suggestion. I would try going to primarily Egyptian churches they have heavy populations around the USA.

And just learn the Lord's Prayer and apostolic creed... it might save you on the day of the rope... for no other reason than to convince us you're not Muslim than to convince us you're Christian.

So yes, find a traditional christian girl, doesn't matter the race. Finding someone you share values with is inherently more important than race.

>It doesn't matter. He's unwanted here anyway.
>If you're not from here you don't belong here.
>Fuck immigrants. I don't give 2 shits about your plight.

You're race isn't from there either bruh. America is a nation of immigrants, and its cultural assimilation is part of what makes it great. So quit being an edgy faggot.

Culture>Race