Eh? You've never seen an ass this big before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that...

Eh? You've never seen an ass this big before? And you're HOW old?! J-Jeez! Ahahahah! W-Well, we'd better fix that, then! Just close your eyes for a sec, aaaaaaand...

HERE! *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!*

AHAHAHAHA! You should have seen the look on your face! J-Jeez, user! It’s just gas blowing out of my ass hole, ya know! Does it really excite you THAT much?! G-Get a look at this, then! *BRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAATTTTTTP* Can you smell that user?! *brrrrftp!* I-I bet you want to put your face to my ass and sniff, don't you, Mr. Perverted Virginboy user?! G-Go right ahead! Put your fucking face in my ass as much as you want! Take your time! Heck, l-lick it too! I know you really want to~! Just be careful; I had a big tacobowl last night! C-Can't imagine anything would happen tho- *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFTP...~!*

I-I-I-I-I-I bet you want more you want to watch m-me go potty?!! You pervert! W-W-Well, we're already this far! Might as well! I'm not wearing p-panties anyway!

S-S-S-So, what do you thin- *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATP* ...Oooo user what’s that down there, I guess that ragin' 'rection in your pants answers THAT question! HAHAHAHAHA! Y-Y-You're such a pathetic pervert, user! I-I-I-I bet it's the first one you've seen a girl far this much sinc- *BRRRRRRRRRRFFTP! L-L-Look how wet it is, too! Jeezums fucking Crikes, *brrrrrftp* brrrrrraaaaap* it's so fucking wet! I-I've never seen it this wet before! Look what you're doing to me, you freaking pervert! Y-You sure know how to make a girl all hot and bothered! *BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* Oh, lordy! Christ-on-a-stick! You'd better take some responsibility for this! A-After all, when it's this wet AND stinky, it's much easier to cram something up there! And I'm leaking like a freaking sieve here! You'd better p-p-p-* BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRFAAAAAAAATP* plug it up RIGHT NOW!

What compels people to make these?

>flag

I will be voting 4 hlry gldn

Living on that desert island drove you insane from boredom, I see.

Autism and virginity.

Jokes on you, I like it.

ok I'm sorry I'll get away from your car

I unironically enjoy reading these posts and mulling over the thought process of the writer

> tfw your hot gf only farts accidentally

how do I redpill her to fart RIGHT on my cock?

C L A S S I C Australia

I actually feel bad for you,OP.
You could've had a job by now but instead you're fucking BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP posting on Sup Forums.

Love u Aus

mmmmm pickled farts

Eyy cunt

straya/10

Why does my head hurt after reading this? Oh. I have cancer now. Gee, thanks. :P

10/10

Come on, you bogan. The thread you started a couple days ago had anime tits. Why would you still down to this?

why am i here

You know that farts can be a transmission vector for heart disease

Don't wanna be that guy, but this isn't politics. Saged.

nice feet, anyway

What is the purpose of this board?

What do you do with your life OP? What if she saw that you posted this you creep.

just to suffer

nah nigga this is the most lit political discussion on here

You already know the word for it

is that way

Did you post sort of the same thing with Anime girls tits?

Keep it up, Straya!

Ya'! Cuz, like, Methane gas, and our environment, and stuff.

rather put my face in the soles of her feet, but then i have patrician taste

wtf i hate flatulence now