1500 pedophile arrests have been made since Trump took office

Did they broaden the definition of Pedophile?

worldtribune.com/unreported-1500-pedophile-arrests-have-been-made-nationally-since-trump-took-office/

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/news/474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings/1734315/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he probably heard about clinton's fantasies so he decided to spook him

Every king neutralises his competition on ascension

I think there's just a shit-ton of pedophiles that have been running free thanks to eight years of Obama doing nothing.

No, they were just the democrat lobbyists who felt too sure of themselves.

no

they are fucking Based.

Trump is fucking efficient and actually doing something.

Weiners laptop got seized

Pedo rings started falling left and right

;)

No, it´s called inforcing the law.
Most of these child traffiking rings were connected to mexican cartels/drug gangs.
If obama would have busted them, it would have advantaged trump and opened a new discussion on border security.

No they just started enforcing the law. The democrats simply want to protect criminals because reasons

>inforcing
enforcing
>traffiking
trafficking

Let's be fair, he is from Austria.

no bully plis

It wasn't a criticism. Being Austrian, I thought he might appreciate accuracy and betterment of one's skills.

evidently, I was wrong.

No, not at all.

at least you are from the better krautland

>said the brit while unironically living under a monarch who does nothing to help her people and actively helps globalists

Pizzagate is just one place of many...

Would be a shame if Jeff Zucker or Rupert Murdoch were some how involved.

True, they all need to fall, however, the pizzagate elite pedos need to fall publicly, only this can strike such a blow to leftism that the insipid left will see the righteous path of conservatism and defy their mental handlers

It's ok Austria. Throw a shrimp on the ole barbie amirite?

stupid frogposter

they work and win now.

Perhaps you misundestood my comment. It seems you took it literally.

I simply meant that the arrests have something to do with his political competition: the establishment, democrats, deep state etc.

with liberal mentality so far, there were a ton of legal pedos, aka muslims. since their religion permits it they were exercising their freedom of religion when they fucked 9 year old girls and it would be racist to apply the laws to them.

Please just don't take our loli manga

No Trump just let the police enforce the law again.

"Inforcing" has a nice ring to it

I think this is why they're trying to bring Muslims into Western society. They'll make some laws saying Muslims can fuck little kids because it's racist not to and prevents them from expressing their freedom of religion if you don't let them. Then a bunch of elite pedophiles will convert and people can't do shit about it cause freedom of religion. That's why they're pushing the whole pedophilia isn't a crime agenda.

The thing about this story is it's not garden variety perverts the cops usually sting with torrents or whatever, this is mass busts of organized human trafficking groups who are running sex slave operations.

Guaranteed these arrests will lead to higher up political figures and the snitching will begin. Democrats better start fleeing to Brazil or Russia

Wow, a big hit against LGBTP.

A sad day.

Also, some other user here keeps a list of all major trafficking busts since Trump took office, it's way more than 1500 more like 15,000

abc13.com/news/474-arrested-in-california-human-trafficking-stings/1734315/

It ill all tie back to Islam and the Muslim brotherhood. Islam has been the face of slavery since it was created. Not to mention Islamist nations are pumping cheap Heroin and other drugs into first world nations to fund terrorism. They are a modern day cult of crime and death.

10/10

Alt Right has to be pissed they were betrayed by Fatty Bankrupt

touched a nerve?

That's a lot of walnut sauce.